Minstal :)))

Not Your Average Fairytale

Minho's P.O.V.

"Minho, where are you taking me?" Krystal giggled as I dragged her across the grassy hill.

"Here!" I took off her blindfold as the masterpiece I worked on was revealed. Actually, the masterpiece was just a 2-person bike with rose petals surrounding it, but it still took a long time for the petals to stay.

*Flashback*

"Arrrgghhh! Damn petals!" I cursed at the wind under my breath.

"STAY." I pointed a finger at them. To my surprise, they did. Oh yeah, that's the flaming charisma glare there! "Good petals."

*End of Flashback*

"A bike?" she raised her eyebrow at me.

"A 2-person bike," I corrected her, "that we are going to ride to our real date."

***

"Minhoooo, I'm tireeed!" Krystal whined.

"This was supposed to be romantic!" I huffed, trying to pedal my way up the steep cliff. Ugh, I have had enough petals/pedals for today!

***

"We're here!" I shouted, pulling up at the beach, panting hard. Krystal calmly hopped off her seat onto the beach eagerely, gasping at the sight. In the middle of the ride, Krystal got too tired and eventually gave up, leaving me to ride the bike myself with a heavier load.

"Minho, it's beautiful!" Krystal's eyes widened, and she ran over to get a better look.

"How long did this take you?" she asked.

"Eh... Not long," I lied. SUPER LONG!

There before us, was the picnic dinner I had prepared. I had remembered there was a patio-thing here, so I decided to work from there. Making sure it wouldn't be dark out, I hung and placed candlelights all over the place, making the picnic table in the middle glow with its fancy table cloth. Luckily, it was also around sunset time, so it was extra pretty. The chairs also seemed a bit splinter-y, so I padded them so my girlfriend wouldn't hurt herself.

"How... Why...." she walked around it, scanning it up and down.

"I just wanted to be a bit more romantic," I scratched the back of my head.

"Awwwwww, gomawo oppa!" she ran up to me and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Now let's go eat!" she jumped excidedly and pulled me over to the table. 

I blanked out for a bit and grazed my lips with my thumb.

"Minho, gwenchana?" Krystal cupped her hand on the side of my cheek once she realized I was spacing out.

"Hm? Oh, y-yeah... Just that... That was our... first kiss," I blushed. It was kind of embarrassing, especially because I thought the girls would be the ones to react like this over a first kiss, not the guys.

"I-It was, wasn't it?" she fiddled with her fingers.

Regaining my manly pride, I leaned over the table, brushing my thumb over her cheek. She gazed at me lovingly, while I Ieaned in and pressed my lips to her's with all my passion. She returned the action and closed her eyes, her hands finding their way above my neck and wrapping them around. After a while,  we both pulled back at the same time and gasped for air.

"I love you," I smiled warmly at her.

"I love you, too," she echoed, staring back at me with the same smile.

After we finished our filling dinner, personally made by moi (with some help from Key), we I rode ourselves back, but halfway there, I had an idea that I knew no girl could resist.

"Krystal?" I poked her cheek when I stopped the bike.

"Hmmm?" she stretched and yawned.

"Do you want ice cream?"

***

I already knew her favorite flavors, so I decided to order for her.

"Is it ok if we share one?" I asked her. She nodded in approval and continued her spoon from the free samples given to us.

"Can I have one banana sundae with one scoop vanilla, two scoops chocolate, and one scoop mint chip with hot fudge on top?"

"Ne," the cashier said, "coming right up!"

We both bowed to her before taking seats near the window.

"So," I started, "just curious, when did you start liking me?"

She laughed and I rasied an eyebrow at her. "Just ask anyone, they all saw it. It was the first day Song Hee introduced me to you guys. Love at fiirst sight, I guess!" she shrugged and giggled. "So what about you?"

"Me? I realized it when you first got that new haircut. You looked so pretty, and I couldn't stop thinking about you, and that's when I realized that  I wanted you to be with me," I finished before the lady came with our order and two spoons. We all exchanged bows and we started to slurp up our delicious treat.

"Do you still think Jonghyun's more romantic than I am?" I laughed.

"Yeah, but that's why I love you," she said.

I shrugged. "Well said." She laughed.

***

"Well, this has been a fun date! Gomawo oppa!" she smiled from ear to ear and kissed my cheek.

"Not so fast. It isn't over yet."

"Huh?"

BOOM!

She shrieked a bit, jumping into my arms. "Relax, it's just fireworks."

BOOM! BOOM!

"They're all in the shapes of hearts," she noticed.

"Just for you," I kissed her on the lips. It was short, yet the most loving kiss we've had.

"Ok, now you're more romantic than him, but I don't think that matters right now," I heard her sniff.

BOOM!

I saw her eyes start getting wet, and a small tear rolled down her cheek.

"W-What's wrong?" I panicked.

"It's just that nobody's ever done something this nice for me. Thank you," she wiped her tear away and sniffed.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

==================================

First epilogue chappie- UP :D Isn't Minho so cute??? 
Someone unsubbed last chapter coz they thought it was the end of the fanfic :P BUT SUX FOR THEM! :PPP
You can unsub to the story if you want when it's done, but that would make me reeeealllly sad :( Plus, you'll probably wanna sub to other stories such as My Little Avatar! Anyways, comment and subscribe please! :D

-dino-nerd525