One wrong move

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"Ottoke?" I paced back and forth in our room, thinking of possible things to do to find Jonghyun.

"The waitress called the police, right? They'll probably find him in no time, for now let's just think of a way we can help or at least get a clue of where he is," Krystal combed her fingers through her hair, failing multiple attempts at a french braid.

"Maybe oppas will know what to do," she said.

"I don't know... They may be all muscle, but they're kinda lacking in this," I pointed at my head.

"Onew's smart and Minho's clever," Krystal pointed out.

"That's true... Let's go ask," I gestured my head to the door, signaling for her to follow.

----------------------------------------------- 

We knocked on the door. We also met Ae Cha on the way and filled her in on everything.

"What do you want now-" Key started, rubbing his eyes.

I barged into the room, pulling Onew out of bed and knocking on the wall where Minho and Taemin's dorm was on the other side.

Soon, they marched in.

"Yah, what the heck was that for?" Taemin shouted. "I literally had to drag Minho out of bed. You know how hard it is for him to wake up."

"Ok, what is it now?" Onew yawned and stretched his arms.

"Jonghyun's gone," I stated, emphasizing the word gone.

"Like, what do you mean by gone?" Taemin asked.

"Some dudes kidnapped him while I was paying for our meal," I replied.

"Jonghyun made you pay for the meal? That's just not right!" Key exclaimed, only to be resulted in a flick to the forehead.

"He was drunk," I said.

"Wait, so you paid while he just got drunk all night?" Taemin questioned, widening his eyes. I flicked his forehead.

"No, he didn't know his drink was drugged, and can we all just FOCUS? Jonghyun's gone, ok?" I yelled.

"I say we celebrate! Good riddance!" Onew cheered, throwing his fist into the air. I smacked the back of his head.

"Owwww, ok what can we do?" he asked, rubbing his head.

"Thank you," I rolled my eyes. "I just need to find a way to help the police to get a clue of where he is, do you guys think you can do that?" 

"Of course we can, we aren't pabos," Minho said.

......Silence........

"Well?" I asked. "Any ideas?"

"Uh we could- no, we'd get arrested..... Or there's always- wait, Onew's banned from there...... Or or or......nope, sorry..." Key rubbed the back of his head.

"How about we go back to the restaraunt and look for clues there?" Minho suggested.

"That's my oppa," Krystal ruffled his hair. "Everyone get ready so we can go," she pushed them all into the bathroom leaving her, Ae Cha and I.

"So.... are you two dating now?" I asked Krystal.

"Unofficially, but we've gone on one date," Krystal explained.

"So when are you going to be official?" Ae Cha questioned.

"Hm.... I really don't know, I've never been in this situation before," she rubbed her chin, as if she were thinking.

"Been in what situation before?" Taemin asked, all ready to go.

"Nothing, are the others ready?" Ae Cha hurriedly quizzed.

"Yeah, let's hurry!" Taemin ran back to the bathroom and rushed his hyungs, only making them go slower. When they were all done, we quickly made our way to SHINee's by taxi. I stood in front of the sign and sighed.

"This is the place," I stated.

"Then let's look, we have no time to lose," Onew declared, inspecting the ground for any sign of Jonghyun.

"Hehe, I feel like Sherlock Holmes," Key said.

"Oh, I'm curious, yeeaaaah~!" Minho sang along to Sherlock by SHINee, the band whose restaraunt is named after them, the one we were standing right in front of.

I bent down and got onto my hands and knees, crawling on the sidewalk, looking for clues. I know it sounds crazy at first, but when you live in my life, nothing is crazy anymore. I searched in the cracks of the sidewalk and on the sides of the roads. Still nothing.

"Did you guys find anything yet?" I asked. I was only answered in nods and no's.

"Well, keep looking. Ima go in to find the waitress to see if she saw anything else.

Walking in, it was very silent and empty. A man walked up to me and bowed.

"Annyeonghasaeo, how many?" he smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh actually, I'm here to see Min Ki, is she currently working?" I tried seeing past the man.

" Erm.... Terribly sorry, but no Min Ki works here, are you perhaps thinking of Min? She's over there," he pointed at a brunette around my age holding a tray of steak. Who eats steak this early in the morning?

"No, the girl I'm looking for has blonde hair and is very tall," I raised my hand up to show how tall she was. "Around this tall."

"You may be thinking of another restaraunt because I can assure you there is no kind of girl that works here. Very sorry," he bowed.

"A-Aniyo, it's ok. Thank you anyway," I bowed my hehad and walked out of the dim restaraunt.

*Meanwhile* (No one's P.O.V.)

"Oppa! Say cheese!" Hyun Ae squealed before smashing her lips onto his and pressing snapshot button, capturing the sealed kiss in a photo on her phone. Jonghyun broke the kiss, and fake gagged, since he couldn't wipe his mouth with his tied up hands.

"Could you at least untie me? Geez, I swear this rope is gonna cut my hands off or something!" Jonghyun pleaded.

"Ok, but only your hands. Anything for my boyfriend!" she yelled in delight.

"For the last time, I am not your boyfriend!" he screamed at her.

"There's no use in denying it, boyfriend. You're gonna like me sooner or later," Hyun Ae said while untying the stiff ropes that were s powerfully around his two wrists, leaving big red marks.

"Pfft. In your dreams," Jonghyun rolled his eyes while massaging his hands.

"Isn't that better?" Hyun Ae cooed, sitting on his lap. Jonghyun nodded.

"Yup. So now I can do this!" Still tied to the chair by his legs, he flung on top of her, pinning her down. Hyun Ae's face turned evil again.

"Not so fast. You make the wrong move, I press send, and your last chance with Song Hee is over," she dangled her phone with the picture of them kissing as her wallpaper in front of his face. His eyes widened in horror.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh yeah? Try me. I've kidnapped you and put whiskey into your drink. Don't think I wouldn't leak a photo," she smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE EVILNESS!!!! *evil laugh* and WOAH DID YOU GUYS SEE THE SUPERMOON, IT WAS HUGE!!!!! then there was a field mouse in my backyard, it was so cute! :)))) XD Don't forget to comment and tell your friends!!!

-dino-nerd525