Preparing

Not Your Average Fairytale

No One's P.O.V.

"Ne.... Ne, I will visit veeeeery soon, Appa. Don't worry. Saranghaeyo! Annyeong!" Song Hee spoke into her phone. She closed it and took the small piece of note paper she had used to write down Hyun Ae's address on. She made sure her parents didn't know what kind of situation she was in so they didn't worry. In fact, Song Hee herself didn't know what kind of situation she was in.

"So what now? You need a plan. What are you gonna do, just waltz on up and ask for Jonghyun back?" Taemin asked.

"She would give you a smackdown!" Onew exclaimed.

"Gee, I'm glad to know what supportive friends I have," Song Hee said, glaring at Onew. "And you're forgetting that I am a black belt in tae kwon do."

"But still, you can't just beat her up. I'm pretty sure it's more complicated than that," Krystal pointed out.

"We could all come," Key suggested. "If we bring Hyoyeon, isn't eight people better than one?" he counted with his fingers.

"No, I'm not dragging any of you into this. This is my fight not yours, and I don't want you guys to get hurt in any way," Song Hee nodded in disapproval.

"Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not letting here go alone. I don't want to risk losing my dongsaeng," Minho pat my head.

"Dude, she's crazy, not a killer," Ae Cha reminded him.

"Yeah, but crazies can turn into killers," Minho laughed along with Krystal.

"But seriously, you aren't going alone," Taemin said, suddenly acting assertive.

"Fine. We'll leave first thing tomorrow morning and just go on from there. It's pretty far away from here so we can just go by train, arasso?" Song Hee explained, already online to buy the tickets.

After she bought the tickets and printed them out, she placed them on Key's nightstand next to his bed.

"Alright, we should get going now, it's getting kind of late and we should get a good night's sleep for the train ride tomorrow," Krystal fake yawned and the three girls bid the four guys a goodnight.

Song Hee's P.O.V. 

Before drifting off into dreamland, I put my earplugs into my ears and set an alarm on my iPod so Krystal wouldn't be able to hear once it sounded. Luckily, the guys didn't check the train tickets. Instead of buying 7 tickets all for 7:45 a.m., I bought 1 ticket for 5:30 a.m. Turning my bedside table lamp off, I shifted around a bit to get comfy and soon fell into deep sleep.

*Next day*

Beep Beep

My eyes immediately cracked open as I heard the alarm go off in my earplugs. I ripped them off and grabbed my things I had prepared the night before quietly, looking back every now and then just to be sure Krystal wasn't waking up or anything. I set a note I wrote for her on her nighstand and whispered a soft prayer before slowly closing the door with a silent click behind me.

*

I took out the spare keys the guys had given me to their dorm in case of emergency. They trusted me almost too much. Well, not that they shouldn't or anything. Biting my lip as I slipped the key into the hole, I made enough space in the door to fit my body through. Not bothering to close the door, I crawled next to Key's bed as quiet as a mouse. I looked up at him. He was sleeping peacefully considering Onew snored like a bear, one arm and one leg both dangling off the bed while the other two were taking up as much free space as possible.

I took the one ticket off of the stand and replaced it with my comb clip with a flower on it. I took one last glance at both of the sleeping boys and shuffled my way out of the dorm, grabbing my stuff, and running out of the boys' wing, climbing over the school gate and running for the train station.

No One's P.O.V. *meanwhile*

After he heard the slight click of the door, Onew's eyes slowly opened. Did we just get robbed? he thought.

He turned in his bed, legs now off and sitting up. Slipping his feet into his 'man slippers' or as he called them, he got up, yawning and scratching his back to inspect the place to make sure nothing was out of place. Making his way to Key's side of the room, he noticed slight colors on his nightstand that he had never seen before. With Key still sleeping, Onew tip-toed and kneeled next to Key's bed, observing the things on his nightstand. 

On the top, he noticed, was not their train tickets, but a comb clip with a fllower on it, one that he recalled was Song Hee's. Onew's eyes widened as he shook Key vigerously enough to wake him.

"Hmmm?" Key hummed, eyes still closed.

"Yah, wake up!" Onew shook him harder.

"I am up," Key said, eyes opening.

"Weren't the train tickets here?" Onew whisper-shouted.

"Yeah, why?" Key's eyes drooped down again.

"They're gone," Onew stated.

"What?" 

"They're gone," he repeated, showing Key the comb clip.

"Crap!" Key shot out of bed and ran out the door, not caring that he was still in his PJs.

*

Knocking on the door silently, but still audible, Key looked at the small clip in his hands and sighed. Why did you do this? he thought and shook his head in disbelief right as Krystal opened the door, hair a mess, rubbing one eye.

"Is Song Hee there?" Key automatically barged into their dorm, searching for the missing girl.

After confirming she was gone, Krystal gasped.

"What- Where did she go?" she asked.

"The train tickets are gone."

"Bwoh?" Krystal shouted

"Yeah. They're gone and she's gone."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah, Song Hee taking charge! Like a boss. And I was trying to refer this to Mulan, like in Mulan, she takes her father's scroll and replaces it with her comb clip with a flower on it and leaves, her life in danger. Here, she replaced the train tickets with her comb clip with a flower on it and leaving, while she's in danger of the witch. Pretty smart, huh? Then someone wakes up and realizes it. In this case it was Onew and in Mulan's case, it was her grandmother. So..... please comment and subscribe! Still going for that goal of 40 subbers, so please tell your friends!!! :))))

-dino-nerd525

 

SHINee-Macro-shinee-18306773-390-505.jpg

Like a boss.