Picking up where we last left off

Not Your Average Fairytale

*1 year later* (No one's P.O.V.)

It's been one year since Song Hee had come to Seoul University. She always kept her wig and contacts on for her disguise. After classes, Krystal and she would go over to the guys' dorms to hang out. Song Hee and Krystal had grown to be best friends, although Song Hee never forgot Ae Cha or her family. Song Hee also got a new boyfriend, Nichkhun to keep Jonghyun off her mind. It started out as using him, but ended up with her falling hopelessly in love with him. But still, she could never get Jonghyun out of her thoughts. She always had her lock necklace on as a memory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie! Have you seen my necklace, I can't find it anywhere!" Song Hee called from the bathroom.

"Uh, which one?" Krystal asked back.

"The lock one in the shape of a heart, I lost it this morning!" she answered.

"Ani, let's go to Minho's dorm to see if they've seen it, arasso?" Krystal joined her friend to go to the boys' wing. Song Hee sighed, yet smiled and followed along.

"Seriously unnie, you've had a crush on Minho ever since you met him, why can't you just confess?" It was true. The first time Krystal saw Minho she had a minor crush on him. As time passed, and they got to know each other better, Krystal had fallen head over heels in love with him, but didn't have the courage to ask him out.

"I was going to yesterday, but when I saw him, he was with another girl," Krystal folded her arms over her chest and pouted. "They seemed really close."

"As close as you are with him?" Song Hee challenged.

"How am I supposed to know, I don't stalk him!" Krystal rolled her eyes. 

"Really?" Song Hee looked up at Krystal with doubt in her eyes.

"Ok, it was one time! I mean, he said no to the lunch I made him, and he was avoiding me all day and I thought he was mad-"

"Yeah yeah, let's just go in and ask them if they've seen my necklace. *knocks* Minho oppa? Taemin?"

The door slowly opened, revealing a shirtless, six-packed Minho. Krystal's eyes widened.

"Yeah? What's up?" he asked, drying his wet ruffled hair.

"Uh..... Uh...... You look- No! I mean, I wanted to- uh.... SONG HEE WANTED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" Krystal shouted. And with that, she zoomed off, leaving Minho dumbfounded.

"What's up with-"

"Oppa, have you seen my necklace? You know, the one with the lock in the shape of a heart?" Song Hee questioned.

"No, haven't seen it, why?" Minho replied.

"Ugh, where is it? I lost it this morning and looked everywhere for it!" Song Hee kicked the door hard, resulting with a bruised foot.

"Maybe you lost it when we were playing soccer this morning," Minho put his plain black tee on.

"Possibly, I'm gonna go check, gomawo oppa!" Song Hee thanked him and rushed off to the soccer field.

At the soccer field, Song Hee dropped to her knees on the grass, searching for the missing necklace, leaving bright green grass stains on her purple skinny jeans.

"Song Hee!" she heard someone call for her.

"Hm? Oh, Nichkhun oppa!" she stood up and waved to him, motioning for him to come. When he reached her, he planted a soft and gentle peck on her cheek.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. "Here to watch me play Taecyeon and whoop his ?" he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Song Hee giggled. "You know oppa, as much as I would love to, I'm here to find my necklace I think I lost here. Have you seen it? It's the one I always wear."

"Um, I don't think so, I'll keep an eye out for it, though," he said.

"Cool, thanks a lot, I-"

"Song Hee?"

Unknown's P.O.V. (Refer back to end of chapter 15)

I found her. She looked different, but her little disguise couldn't fool me. Geez, I've been searching for like what? A year? And she's been here this whole time? Ugh, pabo me! I walked up to her. At the same time, another (big) guy came as well. 

"Song Hee?" I tapped her shoulder.

"D-Don- *ahem* Excuse me, do I know you?" she covered up her stutters, acting like she didn't know me. And yes, I am Dongho.

"You can cut the act, I already know that's you, Song Hee," I rolled my eyes.

"Um, excuse me, but it doesn't seem like she knows you," the guy saved her.

I ignored him and looked back at Song Hee. "Who's the muscley thumb over here?" I pointed at him.

"I don't think that's any of your business, I don't even know you. But if you were wondering, he's my boyfriend," she answered.

WHAT?