Maybe...

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"Song Hee, meet your new husband, Kim Jonghyun," my father said pridefully.

"BWOH?????????" Jonghyun and I said in unison.

"HELL, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ME???? KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!" was what I wanted to say, if his parents weren't standing right there. I could tell Jonghyun was just as surprised as I was, considering his face went all different shades of red while I could see him shuddering at the words my father just spoke.

"That's right! Jonghyun, this is your wife! Don't be shy, say hello!" his mother wacked him on the back of his head.

"Owwwwwww! Yah! We've met before!" Jonghyun rubbed the back of his head. Uncomfortably, we were giving each other countless staredowns.

"Oh, you have? That makes it even better! Come in, help yourselves to the dinner!" Umma smiled uncontrollably, not to mention freakishly....

Dinner was......... awkward. There would be a few comments now and then with short answers, but besides that, there was an awkward silence, and only the clanking of our untensiles and plates were heard, echoing through the house. "So...... When did you two start talking?" Mr. Kim asked, trying to make short conversation. The way he said it made me feel like I was at my high school reunion, telling my old friends how we met and started dating.

"Huh? Oh, she fell on my lap on the bus ride this morning," Jonghyun blurted out. More silence.....

"Oh? Well..... That's................... Nice," Mrs. Kim reached for her chopsticks.

Awkward tur-tle.....  I shot a sharp glare at him, my eyes like they were shooting daggers at his head. He smirked at me and brought his chopsticks to his mouth.

*After dinner + next day* (I would add in the whole dinner scene, but it was really boring, so sorry if you were expecting that!)

Saturady morning.... Yes!

"Umma, I'm going out!"  Ae Cha and I always hung out at her house on Saturday mornings. Finally! The weekend is my one stress releaver from school, and now from.... him..... but at least I can talk to Ae Cha about it. She always makes me feel better! I was about to walk out the door when....

My umma screamed, "Oh no, you're not! YOU are going to go out on your first date with that nice boy, Jonghyun, so cancel. NOW!" .......he ruined my day. Psh, nice boy? Gosh, my mom has absolutely NO clue of what a poophead this guy can really be!

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

Haha, a date? Perfect. She'll be swooning for me in no time! What, it's not like I actually FORGOT about that bus ride..... That was the ONE time I was actually rejected.... BY A GIRL!!!! A girl who should be fainting at the sight of me!

"So, where are we going to meet them?" I asked, combing my hair, strutting down the stairs.

"We? Them? Oh no, Jonghyun, I think you've got the wrong idea. This date will just be the two of you. I can't stress the word 'date' enough..." my mother rolled her eyes, trying to act young. "And you two, will decide your activities by yourself. Now, hurry and go pick her up or you'll be late." Before I could object, she pushed me out the door and slammed it shut, leaving me there alone, totally dumbfounded. A date!? For real? I know it sounds hard to believe, but this is.... actually......

My.

First.

Date....

i know, pathetic right? I started walking to her house.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

Ding Dong! I heard the doorbell ring. My mother unlocked it.

"Oh, why hello Jonghyun. Just wait, Song Hee will be down in just a minute..... Just wait.... "SONG HEE!!!! YOU GET YOUR DOWN HERE, YOU'RE DATE IS WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!!" she shouted. Oh, god, like I'm not miserable enough WITHOUT my freakish mother yelling at me.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

I almost burst into laughter hearing Mrs. Kim scream at Song Hee like that. I heard Song Hee shuffle down the steps and groan before swinging her shoulder bag across her body and shutting the door. "Bye, Umma!" she sang.

"Bye, you two! Have fun, but not too much-" she was cut off by the door.

Once we were outside, she asked, "So where are we going...?" Looking at me with curious eyes, she started ahead. Wow, I've never really taken a good look at her before.... She's actually reaalllly pretty. If she wasn't so stubborn and all, I think I would actually start to- WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??? She's just for this one mission..... Mission mission mission! Then marriage.... But whatever!

"What? Jonghyun?" she gave me a weird look. Oh, god, did I just think out loud again? Why is she making me nervous? Calm down, Jjong, you're just nervous cuz it's your first date..... Yeah, that's it!

"Nothing.... I said that we're gonna go to....... the shopping center! Let's go!" I shouted nervously, dragging her down the street, sprinting.

"Jonghun, wait! I can't keep up!" she shakily said.

KEEP YOUR COOL, JONGHYUN!!!!!

Song Hee's P.O.V.

He finally stopped at the entrance to the shopping center and was about to drag me inside when I pried his hand off of my arm. I put my hands on my knees and bent down, panting.

"Are you okay? Are you gonna barf?" He asked, almost in a kind tone.

"I'm......... *breath* fine...... *breath* let's........... *breath* just go..... *breath* inside....... *breath* and rest................" I lifted myself up and smiled at him. He turned away, trying to hide his red face, but I already saw it. "HA!!!! DID I JUST SEE KIM JONGHYUN BLUSH???" I started laughing while he turned a darker shade of red, holding onto his cheeks with his palms, frowning.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

She kept on laughing for about five minutes, random strangers glaring at us or whispering about us around. She kept laughing hysterically. Was it really that funny? After a while, I guess you can kind of say I snapped.

"YAH!!! STOP LAUGHING, YOU'RE DRAWING ATTENTION TO US!!!!!" I yelled, but that attracted even more attention to us. Perfect.

"I'm sorry, it's just that you, the biggest flirt in school who can manage to get a girl's number from just a wink blushed at a smile?" she giggled and wiped a fake tear from her eye. Wow, it's like this whole new person posessed her. I don't think she acts this way during school....

"Anyways, let's go," I said and held her hand tightly. We both looked down at the same time, and she looked away, her face flustered. She looks so cut- SNAP OUT OF IT! I mentally slapped myself.

"Are you sure you're okay Jonghyun? she asked me.

"Yeah, why? I feel perfectly normal," I raised one eyebrow.

"Because, first you were talking to yourself, and now you're slapping your face? I don't think that's what a normal person does..." she giggled.

DANG IT!!!!!! Why do I always do that???

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I started cracking up. Maybe this date won't be as bad as I thought it would be....

_________________________

Hey, guys.... Sorry if this chapter was boring or bad or anything, but I had a major case of writer's block, and this is only my third chapter..... Isn't that sad? Oh well, I promise you the story will get a lot better throughout so keep reading! I just need to get into the actualy plot and fairytale part where the story actually starts. Just think of these few chappie like, a flashback of what happened before of something.... Well, COMMENT SUBSCRIBE!!!!! TELL UR FRIENDS!!!!

-dino-nerd525

OH, and THANKS TO TRIPLE S PHOTO SHOP FOR THE FABULOUS POSTER!!!!!! GIVE IT UP FOR THEM!!!!!! (Superjshineekpopkid + MeltedSnow)