A different side of Jonghyun

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I was at the end of the meadow, while Jonghyun was at the other. We were both running to each other in slow-motion, my hair flowing back in the wind. We met in the middle, about to hug when...

"What about me?" Dongho had appeared right in the middle of us, and tore us apart, dragging me away with Jonghyun screaming my name. 

"Song Hee? Song Hee, wake up. SONG HEE!!!" I fluttered my eyes wide open. Whew, it was just a dream. Jonghyun was hovering over me with a concerned look in his eyes. Looking around, I was outside the buffet on a stretcher, a crowd gathering around me, along with a few paramedics. I tried to talk, but it sounded like faint whispers against the oxygen mask surrounding my mouth.

"Wha-What happened?" I asked, trying to get up. Gosh, I had a major headache. Jonghyun rushed over to me and pushed me back down onto the padded stretcher.

"It's ok, you just out for a few minutes. The paramedics are going to take you to the hospital, I'll meet you there," Jonghyun replied as the men were dragging me to the small ambulance. On the way, Miyoung met by my side and grabbed onto my hand.

"It'll be ok," she mouthed and waved to me after letting go of my hand and rushing back to Dongho's grasp.

We reached the hospital, and the men had carried me off, pushing me to the entrance. There in the waiting room, Jonghyun was already there. He immediately stood up and headed towards us, as they took me to a room, gently placing me down.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

I was sitting in one of the hospital waiting room chairs when the paramedics showed up with Song Hee on the moving stretcher. I stood up, walking towards them when they ignored me and shoved her into one of the rooms. Her eyes were half open, but I knew she was awake. Her face was ghostly pale, and she was shivering. After she was tested many, many times, they told her to go home and eat something. She was about to walk out and go home, but something told me that she shouldn't be walking by herself in that condition. I ran up to her.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" I asked.

She looked up at me. I liked being tall for once. "Yeah, I'll be fine if I just get some rest," she replied.

I was still concerned. "Do you have anyone at home that's gonna look out for you?" I said.

She nodded. "No, both my parents are at work, but I can take care of myself, it's no big deal," she started walking.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I was about to walk myself home when Jonghyun kept on blocking my way.

"Jonghyun, seriously, move," I shoved him aside.

"No way, I'm gonna come with you so I can take care of you. Who knows what will happen if you're alone in this state of health?" he shouted.

Well this is a side of Jonghyun I've nevere seen before... I wonder if he's sick, too?

Giving up, I finally said, "Fine, but just don't go through my things." He chuckled.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

We arrived at her house, and she unlocked the gate, immediately plummeting onto her living room couch, groaning.

"Aish, my stupid headache, it's only gotten worse!" she screamed, before falling asleep. God, she snores WAY too loud.... I wonder if it's going to be like this when we're married...

Walking over to her, I softly kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, Song Hee," I whispered, before going to the kitchen to make her some of my homemade kimchi stew. Yeah, I cook, you got a problem with that? When I was younger, I actually won first place, that's right, FIRST PLACE in a cooking competition against all of these other cooks. That's how good awesome I am.

After finishing it, I set it on the table next to the couch Song Hee was sleeping on. Sitting on the other side, I watched TV. Flipping it on, I turned the volume down so she wouldn't wake up from her snooze. Going to her recordings, I saw a folder labeled, 'Song Hee's Dramas.' I smirked. What a dork. Suddenly, she started screaming.

I looked at her. "Song Hee? Are you awake?" I carefully peeked over her shoulder. She was sweating like crazy, but her eyes were closed shut. She kept on screaming. It was so ear-piercing! I tried shaking her awake. "Song Hee, wake up! You're dreaming," I said. No response, just more screaming.

"Let go of me!" she hollored. She began kicking her legs and flailing her arms around.

"SONG HEE!" I yelled. Her eyes cracked open.

"Jonghyun?" she asked me.

"Yeah? It's me, it's ok," I said, rubbing her back.

Grabbing onto my arm, she started crying and burying her face in my shirt. Not caring if it gets wet, I hugged her while she bawled her eyes out. What the hell happened? I was about to ask her when-

"What the hell?" someone growled at the doorstep. Dongho. Of course.

"How did you get in here?" I quizzed him.

"I still have the spare key," he replied. Song Hee clung onto me, like I was her shield.

"What are you doing? WHY is she crying?" Dongho asked, in a protective tone, walking up to me. It actually looked like he was going to beat me up, the way he was cracking his knuckles like that.

I don't know why, but I got really angry at him. "WHY do you care? She's not your girlfriend anymore, she's MINE!" I hissed. Song Hee looked at me with sad eyes. "You broke up with her, you broke her heart, so why should you care? You have Miyoung remember? Where is she?"

Dongho's P.O.V.

I was getting ready to just about punch this dinosaur in his face when I remembered something.... MIyoung..... Do I actually still have feelings for her the way I used to? I don't know, it was just seeing Song Hee with Jonghyun made me realize that I still kind of liked Song Hee.

"Yah! Why are you bringing Miyoung into this? I just came to see her to see if she was okay!" I tried him.

"Well, you don't need to anymore because guess what? We're getting married! Yeah, you should come to our wedding, the date is already set for next week," he pointed a finger at me. My heart dropped. This must have been how Song Hee was feeling when I *ahem* cheated on her.... Except this time, I didn't stand there and do nothing, I ran up to that pretty-boy and slammed him smack dab in the middle of his cheek from my anger. He covered his cheek with his hand and was about to fight back when Song Hee sprang by his side, holding him back.

"I think you should go now, Dongho," she said to me.

"Song Hee, I-" I started.

"Please, Dongho, just leave," she looked down. 

"Fine," I threw the keys I had on the floor and angrily stomped off, my body filled with rage.

This isn't over, Jonghyun. I'll get Song Hee back in a week's time, that's for sure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Hi! How was this chapter? It was pretty intense, huh? Sorry if it was a little long, if I cut off the seperate parts with Dongho and the Jonghyun fight, it would've been really short. Can't wait to update again! COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! :)

-dino-nerd525