Roommate

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"Ok, do you have everything?" Onew asked. I was getting ready to head over to my dorm and meet my new roommate.

"Yeps, no need to worry," I grinned. I was excited to meet my roommate, I just hope that she wasn't one of those rich, snobby, stuck-up kind of divas. Bleh, I had enough of those during high school already.

"Remember to be polite when you meet her," Key reminded.

"Pfft, of course. What, you think I'm rude or something?"

He looked guilty. "No, it's just that-"

"I got it," I ruffled his hair to which he fixed afterwards.

"And if she's hot, don't be shy to introduce us," Minho added. Our laughs echoed in the silent hallway.

I playfully punched his arm. "Yeah, sure. Will do," I giggled before walking over to the girls' wing.

"C2, C3, C4, here we go, C5," I silently whispered to myself while opening the heavy door.

There was nobody inside, though there were bags toppled on one of the small beds. I placed my bags on the other one and looked around. It was average size, and was very snug and cozy. Between the two beds was a large window covered by plain cream curtains, and on each side, there were small desks. The bathroom was pretty small, just big enough to fit the bathroom essentials.

"Hello? Anybody here?" I heard a girl call from the front. I looked in the mirror to be sure that my contacts were in and my wig was secure before shuffling out of the bathroom to greet her.

"Ne, Annyeonghasaeo, Kim Song Hee imnida, I hope we can be good friends!" I did a 90 degree bow before waving.

"Annyeonghasaeo, Jung Soo Jung imnida, but you can call me Krystal," she bowed as well, reaching her hand out. I accepted it, shaking her hand. She was very pretty. Her wavy black hair was tied into a messy bun with strands of hair falling down her face, some covering her large eyes, down past her nose and mouth, and ending at a curl on her chin.

"Ok then, Krystal, are you new here?" I curiously asked.

"Yeah, I took the exam that helps you get in. I'm only seventeen," she threw her coat on her bed and sat down. I lay on my bed as well.

"Me too, so I really don't know anybody here, well, any girl here, besides you of course," I laughed.

"Same, except I don't know anyone at all," she said. "Oh, I like your hair by the way, it's cool."

"Thanks! Well then, would you like to meet my friends?" I sat up.

"Um, ok...." she slowly got up.

"Uh, is there something wrong?" I raised my eyebrow at her while putting on my coat.

"A-Ani, it's just that I get kind of shy around new people after- you know what? Never mind, let's just go," she plastered a fake smile on her face and followed me out the door.

"If you say so."

We walked over to the boys' wing and headed towards their dorms. Before knocking on the door, I pressed my ear up to it.

"What are you-?"

"Shhhhh!" I held my finger up, gesturing to be quiet.

"Yah, Onew hyung! What part of Do Not Touch don't you understand? You used up all of my shampoo!" I heard Key cry. I snickered.

"Ok, before we go in, I should warn you, they can be a bit-"

CRASH!

"-crazy," I finished after the sudden outburst coming form Taemin and Minho's dorm. Krystal laughed.

I knocked on Onew and Key's dorm. No reply.

"Yah, open the door," I knocked louder. "YAH! I know you're in there so open up!" I banged on it. 

I sighed, "Ok then, I guess my roommate and I'll just-ow!" I was cut off when Key slammed the door open, crushing me against the wall.

"Why helloooo," Key put on his best smile. I s around the door, glaring at him.

"Oooh, look! Song Hee brought her roommate!" Taemin opened his door.

"Well don't just stand there, everyone into our dorm!" Onew said, coming from behind Key.

We all piled in, sitting on both of their beds, eating the snacks that Minho had bought earlier.

"So, introduce yourself," I nudged Krystal.

"Hm? Oh, right! A-Annyeonghasaeo, Jung Soo Jung imnida, or K-Krystal if you- or I-I mean if you want-"

"You can just call her Krytstal, she gets kind of shy," I whispered the last part. They all nodded. I smiled at her whose gaze was fixed on something else. I followed her stare which led me to Minho, eating his potato chips, chatting with Taemin. I laughed silently to myself.

"What?" Onew questioned.

"Oh nothing, nothing," I brought my finger up to my lip and pretended to zip it and throw away the key.

"You know, you can be really weird sometimes, Song Hee," Onew playfully rubbed my head, messing up my hair.

"Ditto to that," I chuckled, fixing my hair and punching his arm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAZZZUP? Yes, I also like f(x), but Krystal isn't my bias, she's my second fav. My first is Amber if you were wondering or...... yeah. COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Oh, BTW, you guys should all read this AWESOME story by one of my loyal subscribers and friends. It's super EPIC, and you should all check it out. To get your attention, it has dragons in it. OOOOHHHHH, pretty amazing. Ok, by taemint71893, here's The Fire in Your Heart:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/156787/the-fire-in-your-heart-jonghyun-key-kidnap-minho-romance-shinee-taemin

-dino-nerd525