Window

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"SONG HEE BEHIND YOU!" he screamed. I looked back, autimatically receiving a slap to the face.

I cupped my cheek in with my hand. My face stung and burn and was turning a deep shade of red. I don't know if the red was coming from my embarrassment, the slap, or my anger.

I slowly started to look up, moving my hair out of the way in the process just enough to see my cousin's smirking face.

"Surprised? Happy to see me?" she started taking steps towards me while I took steps back.

"Song Hee, be carefu-" Hyun Ae cut Jonghyun off.

"You be quiet!" she turned and pointed a finger at him. That shut him up.

"This is Song Hee's fight, not yours," she gave me a crooked smile. I felt like I was in a horror movie that would never end. She took one large and loud step that made me jump and shuffle back until I wasa pinned against the wall.

"I never did mean to play rough like this, especially to you..." she started and slammed me up to the wall. "But do you know how much trouble I went through just to get Jonghyun to notice me? If anyone were to deserve him, it would be me, love or not."

"I..... uh.... I'm sorry?" I closed my eyes, scared from her intimidation.

She widened her eyes and jerked me back up against the wall. "It's a bit late for sorry, don't you think?" 

I bit my lip, fighting back tears. I felt another slap to my face. And another, and another, and another..... until I snapped.

I lifted my leg and stomped her off of me making her inch back a couple of steps and fall back. I looked at Jonghyun. He looked back at me with a shocked expression. Hyun Ae got back up. I could almost see the living fire that could never be extinguished in her eyes. I gulped. I am sooooo dead.....

Taking me by the hair, she swung me around multiple times before letting me go. My body slammed into the wall. On the way, my arm accidentally snagged onto her lamp and knocked it over. I slid down the wall, fighting back more tears as she approached me once again. Hyun Ae grabbed a fistfull of hair and tugged on it, making me stand up. Taking this opportunity, I kneed her in the gut, making her double over in pain, grabbing her stomach.

While she was bent down, I took her chin as a perfect target. I clenched up my fist and punched it hard. So hard that even my knuckles cracked.

"You..... are so DEAD!" she screeched, lunging into me and making me fall back onto the couch. I squirmed, trying to get up, but the more I struggled, the more she strangled me. She let go for a brief moment just to pull me off and kick me to the ground. I lay there, panting. Again, Hyun Ae picked me up by my now messed up hair and punched my eye, obviously making sure it would turn purplish-black in the outcome.

Afterwards, it was pretty much wrestling. We were on the floor, trying to kick or hit any of our apponent's body, pulling each other's hair and punching in the face. Eventually, I got up after I made her clutch onto her eye from my punch to try and get Jonghyun out so he could either help me or we could both escape while we could.

I ran up to his reserved chair and bent down to try and cut the harsh ropes that were digging into his skin. I looked back every now and then to keep an eye on Hyun Ae. The last time I looked back, she wasn't there. I gulped. Next thing I knew was all a blur. I felt my head throbbing and my face stinging. She had dug her nails as deep as she could into my scalp, making me turn just for her to scratch me harshly across the face, leaving three big red gashes from my lower eye down to my upper lip. I could feel blood forming around and inside the cut. I heard Jonghyun's gasp and struggles to try and help me.

Hyun Ae left to her kitchen, I guess to leave me.... to rest? I touched my face and looked at my finger There was blood on it, a deep red that it almost looked fake. I looked around her living room while also busying myself to untie Jonghyun. It was a mess. Things were shattered all over the place, shelves were crooked from the constant banging on the wall, and there were a few blood stains on th walls and floors.

Too busy in my thoughts and actions, I hadn't even realized that Hyun Ae had come back. More importantly, I didn't see what she was holding.

"Uh... Song Hee.... Song Hee! SONG HEE!"  I heard Jonghyun's shouts but I didn't have the energy to listen.

After I thought I was about to cut Jonghyun loose, there was a loud bang, and the next thing I knew, my head started spinning........ then black.

*

My eyes slowly opened. Or should I say.... eye. Hyun Ae had punched me so hard before that it was swollen and felt like it wasn't even there.

I put my hand to the forming bump on my head where Hyun Ae had hit me. It was throbbing and I'm sure it looked like a baseball attatched to my head.

Because it was dark, I tried making out my surroundings and figure out what kind of situation I was in. All I could see was my own movement. Wait. Where's Jonghyun?!

"Jonghyun?" I shouted. I could hear loud echoes. "JONGHYUN?! WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed louder, but to no avail. I thought I was alone until the lights flickered on. I was in a dimly lit room with boxes everywhere and one single door in the corner. I looked up to see Hyun Ae above me.

"Welcome to hell, cousin," she started, "here, you'll eat, sleep, and do your business."

"W-What will you do with me? A-And where's Jonghyun?" I demanded.

"Don't worry, your boyfriend's fine. He's up there," she pointed above her. My eyes widened and my hands trembled.

"Huh? Oh! No, he's not dead, he's up there in my room," she laughed. I sighed and laughed with her. We both stopped laughing at the same time and just stared at each other in silence. That was actually the first time I've had good contact with her since she came back.

"So um..... that's basically it. Just no loud noises and no escaping. The bathroom's there if you need it," she actually sounded a bit.... caring.

"Thanks," I slightly smiled.

"Don't think I still won't do anyting bad to you, though," she walked out of the cornered door and I heard a click for the lock. I sighed. There was like nothing to do....

"Psst!" I heard a voice call.

"Song Hee, up here!" It was Jonghyun's voice. My eyes lightened in excitement.

"Oppa? Where are you?" I looked around the room.

"Up here," he responded.

"I know that. I mean where?" I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, keep looking up and follow my voice," he directed me until my eyes landed on him above a little window. I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"What is this?" I asked, touching the bars on the window.

"Oh my god, you're face!" he shouted. I ignored his comment.

"What is this?" I repeated, my voice getting a bit firmer and more assertive.

"I don't know. It's not a vent, it's not a window, it's probably a secret tunnel from her room to the basement," he whispered.

"Where's Hyun Ae?" 

"Out shopping for food," he whispered again.

"Then why are we whispering?" I questioned.

"Oh," his voice turned back to regular volume.

"What are you waiting for? Help me get this open!" I said, tugging on the strong bars. I felt like I was being trapped in a jail cell.

"No use, I tried. It's locked. So is the door to her room which I'm trapped in, and same with the basement door that you're trapped in. At least she untied me for God's sake!" he chuckled.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well, for now, let's just think of ways to escape. At least we have each oth-"

"Oppa, I'm back!" I heard Hyun Ae's voice sing and Jonghyun went back to her bed to avoid suspicions.

I sighed. I came to get him back, and now I'm, also trapped. Perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Geez, can you imagine how much that would SUUUUUCK? Like you're doing something to help your bf and you just get hurt and locked up just like him.... Well, I'm still not up to that goal of 40 just yet.... Actually it hasn't changed since my past three chapters, but I reaaaallllly wanna get there, so if you don't mind, please spread the word! I think ppl don't wanna click on it coz of my lame, boring title, but what could i change it to? I personally like it!  :D please comment, subscribe, and tell your friends! Thanks!

-dino-nerd525