Snow White?

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"Ohhh...." I groaned, stretching and yawning. I slowly got up. "Ouch!" my head bumped into the tree trunk I had been sleeping on. What was I doing here? It looked like it was about dinner time. Oh, I was so starving! I looked down and realized that I was still in my wedding dress. Oh yeah... The most shameful day of my life. I looked at my shining necklace and suddenly remembered Jonghyun. His signiture smile that made all girls melt, the way he smirks after every clever comment he has, his lame jokes, and especially his cheating ways, that stupid pabo! I felt tears welling up in my eyes when I heard whispers. From far away, they sounded a lot like monsters or ghosts. Omo, are they murderers? My heart thumped faster as the whispers came more to be like shouting.

I grabbed the nearest tree branch to defend myself and hid behind the tree. As soon as the monster-freak-murderers came close enough for me to hear their voices, I charged at them. "YAH! Get away from me, you freaks!" I started swinging my branch all around, when I opened my eyes slowly. Before me, I saw 4 teenage guys who were all slightly short for their ages, but still taller than me, carrying loads of firewood and laughing their heads off.

"This noona is crazy!" the one with reddish-brownish hair wiped a fake tear from his eye. I put on an angry face. This only made them laugh harder.

"Watch out, Taemin, the crazy noona is getting angry. Maybe she'll throw her branch at you!" the tallest shouted.

"That's it, you asked for it!" I threw the sticky branch at the laughing boy. In an instant, he grabbed it with quick reflexes and continued laughing. Ugh! After a while, they stopped laughing and turned to face me.

"Hm, noona is pretty, too!" the reddish-brown haired guy said.

"Her hair is a mess, though," the blonde one remarked. 

"Heh, why is she wearing that?" the last guy said, crossing his arms.

I kept staring at them with a confused face. Maybe I should introduce myself?

"A-Annyeonghasaeo, Kim Song Hee imnida," I bowed my head. They continued laughing again. What is up with these guys?

"YAH! What's so funny?" I quickly got up and grabbed another branch.

"You're just cute, that's all," the blonde one said.

"You look lost, though," one scratched his head.

"I guess you can say that," I put the branch down.

"You must be our Snow White!" the one with the baby face shouted.

"Snow.... White?" I looked at him.

"Like in the stories," he said.

"Oh, well why not?" I giggled.

"Here, come with us, you can wash up and rest for a bit. We're on vacation in our cabin here, so you can stay there until you have a place to go," the tallest gestured for me to follow and held out his hand. Without a choice, I took it.

"My name is Minho, by the way. Choi Minho."

"I'm Lee Jinki, but you can call me Onew," the guy behind me said. I turned around. "Nice to meet you!" He put on his best smile.

"I'm Lee Taemin, I'm also the youngest," the reddish-brown hair guy waved at me.

"Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key," the blonde one smiled.

After minutes of walking, I decided to make conversation. "So what are you guys doing here?"

"We're on vacation from Seoul University, so we come here. We were just collecting firewood for our fire tonight," Key explained.

"And where are we exactly?" I asked.

"Oh, we're in the deep part of Seoul in the forest like area. Nobody really knows that this place exists, so we come here for the silence and peace of it," Taemin nodded.

"I see. Not to be rude, but you guys are a bit... short for your age of college guys," I stated. They started laughing again. Oh gawd, here it goes again...

"That's what everybody says at our school, but look! This coming from someone who's actually shorter than us! Finally!" Onew threw his fist in the air.

"They call us dwarves!" Key shouted.

"Well.... are you?" I immediately covered my mouth wishing I could undo that moment. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Nah, it's fine... We were all born normally, it's just that we're short, there's really nothing more to it," Minho chuckled. I nodded in understanding.

"So noona, what were you doing there behind that tree?" Taemin questioned. They all looked at me curiously waiting for my reply.

"Well, it's kind of.... Well, where do I start... It's kinda a long story, I'll tell you when we get to your cabin. They all nodded.

As we reached their cabin, Minho generously gave me a change of clothes which were really big on me, considering that they were Key's. After washing up and changing, we gathered around the snug sofa and ate cold pizza for dinner.

"Sorry we had nothing else to eat," Taemin looked down.

"Nah it's ok, I actually like cold pizza better than warm pizza," I took a big bite of mine.

"Same!" Onew shouted and we high-fived.

"So, about your story...." Minho began.

"Oh, well alright," I put my plate down on the table.

"We're always up for a good story," Key clapped his hands.

"It all started with... Kim Jonghyun," I shuddered at his name. They all gasped.

"Kim Jonghyun?" Taemin asked. I nodded.

"You mean that jerkface dinosaur that went to our middle school?" Onew asked.

"Jerkface? Dinosaur? We're talking about the same guy," I laughed. "Well anyways, we were supposed to get married yesterday-" 

They all gasped. "Oh, relax! It didn't happen," I playfully smacked Key's arm. "Ok, back to the story. To sum it all up, I fell in love with him, I thought he fell in love with me until he cheated on me with my once nice cousin on our wedding day, so I stupidly ran away, leaving everything behind," I started getting teary-eyed.

"Shhh, don't cry," Minho rubbed my back.

"And all I have left of Jonghyun is my wedding dress and this necklace," I pointed to the lock. "There's supposed to be a key necklace that unlocks it, but I lost it. Probably long gone by now," I wiped the forming tears while they all comforted me.

"Heh, a KEY! Maybe I can unlock it!" Key shouted. Minho rolled his eyes while everybody else laughed at him, including me.

"Oh well, it's getting late, we should all probably get to bed," Key nagged.

"Where do I-" I looked around.

"You can sleep in my bedroom. I can take the couch," Taemin proudly offered.

"Nah, I like couches! I'll sleep here!" I lied. I hated sleeping on couches, I just didn't want any of them to do that for me, I was already invading their personal lives.

"Ok, if you say so," Onew said.

After getting ready for bed, I slipped onto the couch. This should be an interesting few days...

"Night!" I heard Minho call.

"Goodnight!" everyone else shouted in the silent cabin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there are the SHINee boys!^^ I was gonna turn them into like real dwarves, but something happens later on that would just make it awkward... I hope this chapteer wass good! It's funny.... Jonghyun is the shortest of SHINee and I made him the prince while the other taller ones are dwarves...  I didn't notice that until after I started writing, but oh well! What's done is done! COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! :)

-dino-nerd525