Permission?

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I cleared my throat, trying to break the awkward silence. I looked to my left. Then to my right. They both had the same expressionless faces. I cleared my throat again, louder this time.

"Sweetie, are you ok? Do you want water?" Mrs. Kim asked me, readying her water bottle from her purse under her coat.

I lowered her arm down to tell her to leave it in. "I'm fine, but thanks for asking."

I can't believe I let Jonghyun talk me into this, stupid puppy dog face..... It was killer cute, but annoying since he could always get what he wanted from me.

*Flashback*

"Could you just meet up with them, pleaseeee?" he pleaded.

"But why?" I countered, considering he still didn't tell me the reason why yet.

"I'll tell you later, just pllllleeeeeaaaasssseee?!"

"But why-" he cut me off.

"Please?" And ther it was. His famous, yet irritable pout that got me everytime.

"But.... Fine."

*End of Flashback*

So here I was, between Mr. and Mrs. Kim at a coffee shop, awkward as ever.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

I know it seems wrong, but I didn't think Song Hee was going to do any better with my parents, considering her low profile on her already, so I followed them to make sure she didn't do anything wrong. And I jinxed it. It all started with their orders....

"I'll have a chocolate chip frappuccino, hold the caffeine, with not too much whipped cream, extra chocolate chips with a caramel smiley face on the top. Oh, and if you could add soy milk, that would be great!" I forgot that was her usual order.

"Tea."

"Coffee."

*Facepalm*

Then they went grocery shoppping, and I was glad that Song Hee offered to pay, mostly because she got more than half the basket.

While my parents were getting their stuff, Song Hee was..... busy.

"Oooooh, these are my favorite!" she gasped, plopping it in her basket. Soon, the basket was rising..... piling.... until it was tipping over the top. The price added up to 100,000 won, and my parents oly had 35,000 won worth.

*Facepalm*

Then finally, the shopping mall disaster...

Song Hee spotted the mall fountain and took out her coin purse to make a wish for fun. When she got her coin, she noticed there were little koi fish in the pond. She got so amazed, she just sat on the edge of the fountain and circled her finger in the water, attracting attention from the fish, when.....

"Woah, AHHHHH," she shrieked, falling in backwards into the small pool.

*Facepalm*

So here I am now, on the mall bench, pretending to read a newspaper so I didn't get the attention of my parents or Song Hee that just left for the bathroom to dry her dripping clothes and body.

"You can come out now, Jonghyun," I heard my name called from right in front of me. I lowered my newspaper down, just to see my lovely parents.

"H-How did you-"

"I'm your mother, I know you. I also know you were following us from the start," she took the seat next to me.

"I just wanted things to be perefect," I explained.

"Well you didn't do a very good job of that," Appa chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you really love her?" Umma asked me.

"I do, with all my heart," I answered. 

"Then I suppose..... you can continue with your relationship."

"What?"

"You can continue with your-"

"No, I know what you said. But why?" I raised an eyebrow at them.

"I see how you are with her. You soften up, I can tell you both really love and care for each other, and other than that, I figured out today that she can be just like you..... So we don't want to get in the way of that," Appa smiled warmly and slapped my back.

"I'm bac- Jonghyun? What are you doing here?" Song Hee tilted her head to the side like how she always did when she was confused. 

"Uh.... I was here and ran into my parents. Do you want to go to the park with me?" I asked. She nodded. I got up from my seat and put my arm around her and made our way to the park, but I made sure that before I left the mall, I looked back and mouthed "Thank you," to my parents.

===================================

Heyo! Short chappie today, but the next chapter's probably gonna be the last one...... then I'll have epilogue chapters.... But don't be sad! I may npt be doing a sequel for this story (maybe, idk yet), but I'll write tons of new ones, so be sure to read those as well! Like right now, I'm doing another one: MY LITTLE AVATAR!!! You should check it out! Don't forget to comment and subscribe~! Joke!!! (YES)

Me: Why did the cowboy adopt a weiner dog?
You: That's not random....
Me: Coz he wanted to get a long little doggy!

Kekekekeke..... Get it? If not, that's for us to know and you to find out (or not)!

-dino-nerd525