Shopping Mishaps

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

During class the next day, all I could think of was Hyun Ae..... What happened to her? She used to be the kind, funny cousin that I looked up to and the unnie I could tell everything to.... I wonder if she still remembers me or not...

"Ms. Kim Song Hee, please report to Principal Jung's office," I heard the loudspeaker boom. A bunch of 'oohhhs' from the students were heard as I made my way over. I tried to act confident but honestly, I was a nervous wreck inside. When I reached the tall metal doors, I slid them open and walked in, my mother, Jonghyun's mother, and Ae Cha waiting for me in front of Principal Jung's desk.

"Annyeonghasaeo," I politely bowed to Mr. Jung. "Is something wrong?"

"Take a seat, Ms. Kim," he gestured a seat next to Ae Cha. "What's going on?" I mouthed to her.

"Nothing," she mouthed back.

"Ms. Kim, because of your upcoming marriage, your mother is here to take you shopping for the special occasion," Mr. Jung tried to stay serious but I saw him crack a slight smile.

"Hm? That's it? Oh, arasso, I understand, but my teachers-"

"Your teachers are already taken care of, have a nice day," he cut me off.

"Ne," I said, bowing out of his office with everyone else.

"Are you ready?" umma asked.

"Ne, but what about Jonghyun?" I turned to Mrs. Kim.

"Oh, both of your fathers are taking him shopping, like you," she unlocked her car.

We drove along, hitting traffic now and then , when we reached a store called, "Choi's Tailoring."

"Annyeonghasaeo," a girl a bit older than me chanted. "How can we help you today?"

"My future daugher-in-law, Song Hee, is getting married in around 3 days, and we wanted to get her a dress," Mrs. Kim said.

"Oh, arasso, is there anything you had in miind?" she asked me.

"Not really, I'd just like something simple, not too flashy," I rubbed my arm.

"Ok, follow me, by the way, my name is Hyoyeon," she led us into a bright white room with red curtains draped across the windows. "If the bride could follow me, please?"

Ae Cha nudged me, gesturing for me to get up. Following her, we looked at many dresses, but none seemed to suit me.

"Nothing here? It's alright, we have many choices, if you could come with me," she said. On my way, I came across a couple's necklace, in which one was a lock, and the other a key. The key was a bit less girly than the lock, and it reminded me of Jonghyun. Unknowingly, I stepped closer to get a good look at the glass display window. Hyoyeon had realized that I had stopped following and came my way, standing next o me.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" she said, startling me enough to make me jump. She chuckled, "Do you like them?" I nodded. "I bet he's really special to you,"

"Even though I haven't known him long, he is," I nodded, still staring at the necklaces.

"Tell you what, Song Hee, if you want them, I'll give you a big dicount.

"Jjin jja? Really?" I looked at her with widened eyes.

"Of course, I'll wrap them up for you," she stated, putting the necklaces into a small box. I handed her my card.

"Thank you so much, Hyoyeon," I bowed nonstop. "If you're free, you should come to my wedding."

"It's no problem, and I'd be glad to attend," she replied. "Now let's go try on more dresses, arasso?" I nodded.

"Now, I think you'd look good in something like...." she started digging through a bunch of dresses. "This!" she pulled out a long, simple, traditional dress with a beaded top and layered bottom. (http://www.wedding-dress-gowns.com/images/09TQ-0038-1.jpg)

"It's beautiful.... Can I try it on?" I asked, reaching my hand out to touch the soft material.

"Of course,"

After trying it on, I nearly cried at how pretty it was. I walked out with Hyoyeon by my side to meet my awaiting guests. When they got first sight at me, their mouths hung open. Umma started sobbing and covering . 

"This is the one," Ae Cha said in a diva-ish tone. I nodded in approval.

"I think so, too. Can you wrap this one up, please?" Mrs. Kim pointed at me.

"Right away," Hyoyeon beamed, giving me a thumbs up.

After buying the dress and accessories, we were getting ready to leave.

"Thank you so much, Hyoyeon," I said giving her a bear hug. "Be sure to make it to my weding."

"You're welcome, and don't worry, I'll be there," she said hugging me back. "Bye now!"

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

Gosh, i totally hate shopping.... I was trying on a tux for my wedding, and I felt so trapped in all of them. Well, this is for Song Hee. I'd buy all of these to make her happy.

After picking 'the one' as Mr. Kim called it, (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-D68kZjHGjrA/ThU1ZF21yAI/AAAAAAAAAMA/IQKJUavz9yk/s1600/wedding_tux_white.jpg) we bought it and headed out. As they were getting ready to go home, I told them I'd catch up with them later. I wanted to get Song Hee something as a gift. I walked into one of those girly stores that sells cute accessories, called Hanna.

Right as I stumbled in the entrance, a girl walked up to me. "Annyeonghasaeo, Hyun Ae imnida, how may I help you?" she bowed, then looked up, her eyes widening. "OMO! Jonghyun, I didn't know that was you!" she squealed.

"Hm? Oh, hey Hyun Ae..." I was trying to give her the cold shoulder for acting that way to Song Hee yesterday.

"So, what are you doing here?" she twirled her hair with her finger.

"Oh, you know, I was trying to pick soomething out for Song Hee. We're getting married, y'know," right as I said that, I could see her eyes start to burn.

"Oh, really? I had no idea, *ahem* congratulations, Jonghyun..." she said through gritted teeth.

"Um, yeah. So I'm just gonna.... browse around," I could feel her getting very close to me."Um, what are you doing?"

"Tell me, Jonghyun. Why is a hot guy like you dating that dork of a person?" she asked me, playing with the back of my neck, sliding down to my back and going down even further, breathing on my neck that sent shivers up my spine.

I don't know why, but I was about to let her keep on going when I realized what we were doing. Eventually, I pushed her off when I figured out we were in that position for a while. "Easy. Coz I love her, that's why. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a FIANCE to shop for," I dusted my shoulder off.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I ran out of the Hanna shop in tears. What the hell was that? Stupid Jonghyun. Stupid Hyun Ae. Stupid everything! 

*Flashback*

I was walking into the Hanna shop to browse around, for they had emailed me a coupon, when I heard a familiar voice. I slowly peeked in, making sure nobody could see me. Oh, Hyun Ae.... Who's that guy she talking to? Pfft- she's like flirting with him. Suddenly, she pushed him against the wall, playing with his . I could now clearly see the guy's face- HOLY CRAP, JONGHYUN!!!???

What is he doing? She's totally seducing him, and he's not doing anything!!! I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I touched them, and a tear streaked down my cheek. She continued to touch him and breathe on his neck while his eyes were closed, probably enjoying it, until I couldn't take it anymore. The hot, salty tears broke down and kept on coming, when Hyun Ae peeked at the door and smirked at me. As I walked out, I heard muffled whispers that sounded a lot like Jonghyun's, but I don't think it really mattered anymore.

*End of Flashback*

I sprinted down the sidewalk, my tears now spilling down my face when I ran towards the park and sat down. I can't believe it. We were getting married, and there he was- I can't even think aboout it anymore. I'm starting to rethink this whole marriage idea. I buried my head into my knees, deep in my thoughts. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. I knew this would happen, being the player that he is, I was just too stupid. "Pabo!" I shouted at myself, smacking my forehead nonstop.

Hyun Ae's P.O.V.

"Mission accomplished, right, Dongho?" I looked at my childhood friend.

"Right," he replied, and we high fived each other, watching both Song Hee and Jonghyun walk away in oppopsite directions, smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, as I was writing this, I winged it, I actually didn't expect this to happen, but this makes it SO much better! This must be my most interesting chapter yet! Next chapter, I will, I PROMISE I will get into the plot. Well, idk, coz I've kinda been winging all of this, so it could be in 2 more chapters or something... idk, but it will come SOON! :P COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!! :)

-dino-nerd525