Love War

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I waited patientally at the train station. My train had been delayed for around 10 minutes, and I couldn't sit still. I kept checking my watch and looking around me to make sure they didn't follow me. After what seemed like forever, the train arrived at its station and was ready for boarding. As I was about to get on, I heard loud and quick footsteps. I turned around and immediately gasped, trying to push my way through the crowd to get on the train first.

"Yah, Kim Song Hee! Get back here!" I heard Onew's voice. I pushed harder through the crowd until I was finally in and panting. I looked out the window. They were all panting hard and eventually left. I felt a guilty feeling rise over me and knock me down. They were just trying to help.... I searched through the contacts on my phone and scrolled to the one labelled, "Minho, the tallest :D." He was really the only one out of them who would pick up his phone. I clicked the call button.

"Yeobosayeo?" I heard his voice. He was still panting. 

"Minho oppa?"

"Did the train start moving yet?" he asked caringly.

"Ne, I just wanted to say sorry, I didn't want you guys getting hurt and I-" he cut me off with sobs.

"M-Minho oppa, are you crying?" I raised one eyebrow. No reply. His sobs became louder and soon after, I realized they weren't sobs, they were laughs. He began cracking up and just by the sounds of it, I could tell he was literally on the floor laughing.

"Y-Yah, what's so funny?" I asked in a rather annoyed tone.

"You're just cute, that's all," he answered. That's what they had said to me the time when they found me in the woods after I threatened to throw a branch at them.... 

"I'm cute?"

"Yeah, we were never really mad at you, we just didn't want you getting hurt," he said. 

"O-Oh, I knew that! Gomawo, oppas," I spoke a bit louder to make sure everyone else could hear me.

"Well I should get going now, Krystal and I have a date at Lotte World," Minho chuckled.

"B-Bwoh? So that means that you two are dating?" I practically squealed in joy. Everyone in the train looked at me. I bowed to them all to show I was sorry and returned to my phone call.

"Still not official, but call back tomorrow and we'll see."

"Ne, I will! Annyeong!" I chanted.

"Annyeong, stay safe!" he shouted as we both hung up the call at the same time. I checked my watch. Still around 30 minutes to go. Snore...... Literally.

*

"Uh.... Y-Yah, wake up," I heard someone say. I felt something tug on the sleeve of my shirt.

"Hmm?" I responded, lifting my head. Only then did I realize that I fell asleep on someone's shoulder.

"Oh! M-Mianhe," I bowed slightly. When I looked up, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. It was none other than the one and only Mir from MBLAQ!!!

He waved a hand in front of my face. "Hello? We're at the stop,"

I shook my head out of my thoughts and spoke. "O-Oh right. Th-Thank you for waking me up and.... I'M A BIG FAN!" I shouted but immediately slapped my hand to my mouth and looked down, my face turning all shades of red.

He chuckled. "Thank you! And may I ask for your name?" he asked.

"N-Ne.... Kim Song Hee. W-What are y-you doing in Jang Seoung? Not that it's my business. I mean, it's totally NOT my business, but do you mind? Hehe..." I stuttered, saying the last part faster than the stuttering part. Stupid spazz....

"Ani, it's ok. And I guess you don't know that this is my hometown," he laughed and escorted me off the train. we started walking out together.

"Do you mind?" he asked. At first I didn't know what he was talking about, but when I looked back at him, he was wearing a purple hoodie and a dark pair of black sunglasses. "People recognize me all the time here."

"So, what are you doing here?" he suddenly questioned, turning to face me while still walking.

"Well...it's kind of personal and reaaalllly hard to explain, but I guess for you it's ok..." I started. "To sum it all up, my boyfriend was taken by my evil cousin here and I have to go get him back," I nodded and smiled. He looked at me as if I were crazy. "Trust me, it's true," I assured him.

"O-kay!" he rolled his eyes and smiled to show he wasn't really annoyed at me.

"Ok, this is where I take off. Is there anything else I can help you with?" he stopped walking and asked.

"Actually, there is. Do you know where I can find this address?" I showed him the pieece of paper and he nodded.

Meanwhile (Hyun Ae's P.O.V.)

Keeping Jonghyun held hostage while I could do anything to him so he could fall in love with me- best idea yet. He was bound to fall in love with me soon. I mean, things like this take time, right?

"C'mon, oppa! You have to eat or you'll starve!" I bent over, trying to feed him the ramen I made for him.

"I'd rather starve then be trapped with a pshyco!" he shot back.

"Pfft. Harsh much?" I put my chopsticks down and sat on my bed next to his chair.

.....Silence......

I hate tense moods. I always have. Trying to lighten it, I lay on my stomach, legs swinging in the air, palms supporting my chin and cheeks, making cute faces at him.

He pretended to gag. "Would you cut that out?" he snapped, making the chair jump and fall back. 

Clack!

"What was that?" I asked, looking down at where the noise came from.

"Nothing!" Jonghyun answered a bit too quickly and shifted his chair so it was blocking the item that had falllen.

"Move. Now," I ordered. He just lowered his head. I stepped around his chair and picked it up. An iPhone?

"You're iPhone? And what have you been doing?" I said as I unlocked it. I looked through his personal stuff, his contacts and lastly, his messages. The last one was from.... Song Hee?!

To: The Ultimately y Jjong

From: Song Hee

Wut has Hyun Ae done to u??? Dont worry I'll be there soon ^_^ <3

I gasped at it. He looked down.

"You were trying to escape?" I angrily stomped up to him and hovered over him.

Obviously a bit intimidated from my presence, he spoke up. "W-Well who wouldn't? Who wants to be stuck with a nutcase?" he shouted.

"You know, you've been here for a few days now and all I've gotten were insults. Not one thank you after all I-" he cut me off.

"After all you what? Kidnapped me? Blackmailed me? Tied me up to this friggin' chair? Is that what you were going to say?" he yelled.

"After all of the love I gave to you," I answered, my voice getting softer and sweeter.

"I don't want your love," he said, making complete eye contact. When I looked into his eyes, I realized he meant what he had said. Instead of being sad or depressed, that angered and fired me up more than ever. If I couldn't have Jonghyun, nobody could ESPECIALLY Song Hee.

"Is that's the way you wanna play it? Then let the games begin. Except, instead of you and me playing, it'll be me and Song Hee, and the prize will be you," I said harshly, exiting my room. 

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"Gomawo Mir oppa- i-is it ok if I call you that?" I asked cautiously.

He laughed. "Of course, and whenever you're here again or I'm in Seoul again, I'll be sure to contact you! Annyeong!" he waved and left me at Hyun Ae's driveway. I gulped. Crap. There was no turning back now.

I slowly creeped up to the door and bit my lip as i brought my finger up to the bell and pressed it hard. I heard talking, then footsteps, then finally, the door creeked open. When it did, I gasped loudly.

There in the doorway was Jonghyun tied up in a chair with a gag covering his mouth, squirming and screaming that only sounded like faint muffles. I shuffled in and knealed down to face him.

"Omo Jonghyun, what did she do to you?" I asked, tears dripping down my eyes, my hands busy with the ropes on his hands and legs. First, I ripped the gag mask off him. 

"SONG HEE BEGIND YOU!" he screamed. I looked back, autimatically receiving a slap to thhe face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!! I bet lots of you are gonna hate me for that little cliffhanger thhere, but I thought that was the PERFECT place to leave off! *evil laugh* Oh and my friend and I (she also <3 kpop) are thinking of entering the talent show at our school and we're thinking of danccing tot Lucifer.... We don't know yet coz we have to work all the details out, but by the looks of it, she's pretty excited and I don't wanna let her down so... I guess we're most likely doing it! :D Wish me luck! Don't forget to comment, subscribe and tell your friends! And one last thing... For that one subber who UNSUBSCRIBED... you :P thats a big nono, and you can if you want, but i prefer you not to! :)

-dino-nerd525