Key Cha :)))

Not Your Average Fairytale

Ae Cha's P.O.V.

"HA! I knew it!" Song Hee got up and did her victory dance.
 
"Shhhhh, I don't want anyone knowing!" I shushed her.
 
"Awww, wae?" she pouted. "Can I at least tell Krystal unnie?"
 
"No!" I freaked. She pouted more. "Because I know if Krystal knows, it'll leak to Minho, then it'll leak to all the guys including the one I especially don't want to know! Don't tell anyone! Not even Jonghyun, or he's gonna end up knowing!"
 
"Nu-uh!" she argued. "When Krystal liked Minho, none of it got to him! Well, maybe that one time I locked them in a closet it was pretty obvious, but this is different, I won't interfere!" 
 
"You're already interfering by trying to tell someone," I pointed out. Now I kinda wish I didn't tell her about my crush on Key.
 
"Fine. So how are you gonna do it?" she poked my cheek. I swatted her hand away.
 
"I dunno, just confess," I shrugged, putting on my finishing touches to my nails.
 
"Something tells me it's a bit more than that, considering you're getting all prettied up," she squinted. Darn, she really does know everything...
 
"Ok, you got me... I'll show you," I said, closing the cap on tight to on my nail art pen and dragging her outside.
 
Key's P.O.V.
 
"I knew it!" Taemin shouted, pointing a finger at me.
 
"We all knew it," Minho corrected him.
 
"Was I really that obvious?" I face palmed.
 
"Obvious? Even Hyoyeon knew and she rarely even comes here!" Onew scoffed.
 
"That's different, she figures out everything. It's like she's a psychic or something," I rolled my eyes.
 
"You don't think she found out, do you?" I rubbed my temples.
 
"There really isn't any way to know. Ae Cha is a bit oblivious, but she's smart, too," Krystal said.
 
"Why aren't you with the girls?" Minho asked curiously.
 
She shrugged. "Ae Cha said she wanted to talk to Song Hee alone."
 
"Probably talking abaout Key's little crush on her," Taemin teased. I threw a pillow at him.
 
"Shut up!"
 
No One's P.O.V.
 
Ae Cha called Key down to their favorite meeting spot. The playground. But this time, Ae cha put a huge tarp over it. She was there early, while Key was still in his dorm, trying to wear something to impress her. 
 
When Key did arrive, though, he was 10 minutes late.
 
"Sorry I'm late, I was..... helping Taemin with studying?" he made it sound like a question.
 
"Don't worry about it," Ae Cha laughed.
 
"So why'd you call me down here for?" Key asked, dabbing a bit of sweat from his forehead with his sleeve from the long run. This is it.... Ae Cha thought. She felt as if her heart was about to leap out of her chest. She opened , but no words came out.
 
Key waved a hand in front of her face and snapped, breaking Ae Cha out of her trance. "You ok?"
 
"Y-Yeah...." she looked down and bit her lip.
 
"Sooooo...? Continue," Key urged her to go on.
 
"I just.... I just wanted to say that...." she rubbed the back of her neck. Ae Cha had wanted to make her confession special, but for her, there really wasn't any other way to put the simple sentence. "I-I like you," she blushed, but before he could see her red face, she yanked on the side of the tarp up and off. Key gasped.
 
What was a rusty, old piece of metal turned into a bright, new, colorful structure with fresh paint, new tanbark, and a big mural on the wall next to it. It looked like how it did years ago- but this time, there was a better sparkle to it.
 
"You did this?" Key asked in astonishment.
 
"I talked to the city and asked them if this could be done, and it could," Ae Cha looked down, hiding her face.
 
"What did you say?" Key questioned.
 
"I said I talked to the-"
 
"N-No, before that," he corrected her.
 
"Oh. I-I like you, Key. I've liked you for a long time now, and I-I thought it was about time you knew," she stammered through her sentence.
 
Key sighed and sat on the sturdy yellow slide. "Ae Chaaaaa~!" he whined, stomping his feet. Her eyes widened.
 
"W-What?" she raised her eyebrow.
 
"I'm the guy here!" he answered. She raised her eyebrow higher.
 
"S-So?"
 
"I thought the guy was supposed to confess first," he stopped his whining voice and smiled, taking a long, slender box out of his pocket.
 
"W-Wait... What?" she shook her head. He took the box out further and opened it.
 
Ae Cha gasped. In the blue velvet box ley a cute, sparkly key necklace with a bow on the end of the pin and a small pink gem in the middle of the top on a long chain.
 
"K-Key.... It's beautiful..." she hugged him. Key froze with wide eyes before returning the gesture and hugging back. "Thank you."
 
"No, thank you," Key said.
 
She broke the hug and looked at him with questioning eyes. "For what?"
 
"Thank you for not saying no this time," he embraced her into a hug once more.
 
======================================
 
Key Cha chappie= done! Now the last... probably two chapters will be posted soon! T.T I can't believe my first fanfic is ending so quickly... I'm sad yet happy at the same time... As for a sequel.... I'm not so sure, I think that everything thata was suspposed to happen already did, but if I come up with a good enough plot for one, then I'll immediately tell you all! Thanks! ;) Don't forget to leave a comment below!!! XD
 
-dino-nerd525