This Day Just Keeps on Getting Better!

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

Once upon a ti-

"KIM SONG HEE, YOU GET OUT OF YOUR BED THIS INSTANT!!!!" Ah, my sweet mother's voice. How could this get any worse? I smashed my face onto my drool covered pillow and slowly raised my head up, my Domo alarm clock now in sight. 8:00?! The school bus comes at 8:15! Aish, I'm gonna be late!

I hurried out of my room and into the hall, only to be gretted with my furious mother, her hair up in curls.

"Song Hee, this is not the first time that you've been late to school. Next time don't expect me to-"

"Well good morning to you too, umma," I giggled. Sometimes she could just get so..... irritating. I mean, a girl makes one mistake.... or three..... or, aw, shut up!

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I slipped on my school uniform and skipped my way to the bathroom to fix the living crow's nest that rested on top of my head. Looking into the mirror, I noticed that my eyes were as red and puffy as they'll ever get. Well, that's what I get for crying myself to sleep.... WHERE'S YOUR SENSE OF PRIDE, WOMAN??? Ugh, it's all your fault, Dongho...

*Flashback*

"Saranghe, Dongho Oppa!!!" I practically screamed when I heard him walk through the front door. I had decided to throw him a surprise birthday party at his house (no, I'm not a stalker, he gave me a spare key...) just a few days ago. Too bad most people were busy, so it was gonna be a party that includes me, Dongho, and our closest friends, Kevin, Eli, and my BFF, Ae Cha.

As he reached the sight of the set up party, I ran up to hug the life out of him, that is, if his arms weren't around someone else... A GIRL to be specific.

I had to admit: she was pretty. Her shimmering big brown eyes complimented her facial features perfectly with pale skin and rosy cheeks... Her face was like, perfect.

"Dongho, who is she?" the girl asked in a rather annoyed tone, now fluttering her eyes, batting and showing her eyelashes off. No response. From here, Kevin, Eli, and Ae Cha came out from their hiding spaces.

"Dongho?" she repeated. "Huh- Oh! She's.... She's nobody, Miyoung," he replied while looking at me. Miyoung looked up at him with a signalling glare. "Trust me, she's....... she's just..... leaving. Believe me, it's YOU that I love," he said.

Not knowing what to do, I just stood there, like an idiot, my heart dropping all the way to my stomache, Ae Cha now by my side. I should've known it was too good to be true... 

"I think you should probably go now, Song Hee," Dongho folded his arms and tapped his foot. Showing him my hurt, betrayed, glassy eyes, I stormed out of the silent room, Ae Cha yelling to me. I ignored her and instead mummbled  softly but still audible for everyone to hear, "And I actually thought that you were the one."

*End of Flashback*

Yep. Pathetic, isn't it? Now here I am, with my pathetic, swollen, crimson eyes looking at my pathetic reflection in my pathetic mirror- my glossy black hair tied up into a high ponytail, my bangs draping down my forehead, making my facial features pop. My smooth tear stained cheeks met at the bottom of my chin, giving my face the perfect shape. 

I dragged my body down the staircase when I heard the school bus roar to its stop. I immediately rushed my way down, tripping every now and then, not even eating my freshly made breakfast. "Oh, god, I'm off, umma!"  I yelled as I grabbed my slouching school bag and sprinted my way towards the honking bus at its stop, barely making it. Slithering through all of the hollering students, I casually slipped on a pair of sunglasses, in case anyone were to see my once crying eyes- including Dongho, who just so happened to go to my school- Perfect.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The bus started, jerking everyone forward including me, who was now plummeting towards the ground, arms flapping in the air like a maniac trying to keep my balance. I shifted to my side in the air when my bum landed on something soft. OMG, I LANDED IN SOMEONE'S LAP...... DO I DARE LOOK UP??? I thought, being the total spaz that I am. Looking down at me had I realized that I was sitting in the lap of the school's most popular kingka- Kim Jonghyun. OM- DOUBLE G..... KIM JONGHY- WAIT.... Kim Jonghyun? This was the guy that was making me all flustered... This guy? Him? Right above me? HAHAHAHA!!!!! I never thought I'd see the day when of all people, KIM JONGHYUN would ever make me nervous. Why is my heart beating so fast, this guy's a jerk! Not to mention, a flirt. Not noticing that I was still staring at him, a smirk grew upopn his face.

"Geez, I know I'm hot and all, but that doesn't mean you can drool over me," he rolled his eyes.

Ugh, WHAT IS UP with this guy? I don't know what girls see in him... Okay, so maybe he is just a bit handsome, but still! "YAH! I was NOT drooling. And you're one to talk, hitting on girls all the time!" I replied, shouting over all of the noise as the bus reached our school and I hopped off. Yeah, I liked that comeback. Good for you, Song Hee. Good for you!

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

"Oomph, what the-" I looked down and it appeared that someone had fallen into my lap.... Now what was her name... Kim Soo Hye? No, that was my ex girlfriend.... Kim So Hee? No, that was my OTHER ex...  Don't judge me, I'm a kingka at this school with his own rep.... Of course I need girls! Oh right, Kim Song Hee, she was in my homeroom class. Okay, now she's staring at me.... That's not creepy....  Quick Jjong.... Say something!

"Geez, I know I'm hot and all, but that doesn't mean you can drool over me," I coolly rolled my eyes, expecting her to beg for my forgiveness.

She seemed a bit annoyed. "YAH! I was NOT drooling. And you're one to talk, hitting on girls all the time!" she coldly shouted, stepping out of the bus and into our school. WHAT THE HECK??? Did I just get rejected? God, I'm losing my rep.... Why out of all girls, SHE was the ONE to ignore me? Not that I like her or anything- Pfft, no... I just can't lose to a girl... Get ready, Kim Song Hee. I'm gonna make you fall in love with me whether you like it or not.

Hey guys, done with the first chapter finally! In the middle, I accidentally deleted everything, so I had to start again.... THAT TOTALLY !!!!!! Ok, I'm tired now..... COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! :)

Preview of next chappie:

And there they were, my two loving parents at the dining table. I couldn't catch anything they were saying, but I heard my name.

"What's going on?" I asked curiously.

"We have some big news for you, Jjongie!" my mother gushed.