In a good way

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

It was the same Nichkhun.

"Oh, Song Hee! This is Nichkhun, the guy I've been telling you about! He's my boyfriend!" Ae Cha excitedly squealed and locked Nichkhun's fingers with hers. I looked at Nichkhun, but he just looked down at his shoes, scratching the back of his head. There was so much I wanted to say right there, like, "What the hell, dude? You get mad at me for lying when you've been cheating AND lying to me???" But I decided not to, since Ae Cha was my best friend, and I didn't want her to be disappointed or anything. 

I felt Krystal's hand on my shoulder as if to say, "I understand what's going on right now, but just calm down," I shook my shoulder from her hand.

Without another word, I stormed out of the room and clenched my fists. I heard Ae Cha trying to go after me which only resulted in me running. I just wanted to be alone. I made my way to the soccer field, the place where Nichkhun dumped me. I sat on one of the benches and pulled my knees up to my chest, burying my head into them.

I stayed like that for a while, and soon I fell asleep. (I'm a heavy sleeper) I woke up the next morning feeling super gross. My tears mixed with my drool and my eyes were still swollen and now crusty. After washing my face with the water from the park drinking fountain, I sat back down and looked up into the sky thoughtfully, deciding wheter to tell Ae Cha or not.

"Should I? if I did, she would be sad, and I don't like seeing her sad, but if I don't she'll be with this cheating freak, thinking that she was meant for him when NO one is, and would I be considered as a bad friend for not telling her?" I said quickly and quietly to myself. 

"You know, it isn't good to talk to yourself, it's step one of craziness," I heard someone next to me say. Jonghyun. Of course. One of the people I exactly DON'T want to talk to.

"Whatever, just leave me alone," I mummbled and turned to face away from him and scooted on the other side of the bench.

After a long moment of awkward silence, he finally spoke. "W-We're still friends, right?" 

"O-Of course, w-why wouldn't we be?" I looked up.

"I don't know, I thought- never mind. So since you're feeling down, it's a friend's job to help cheer you up, right? Would you like to go for a walk? Not a date or anything, just as friends," he held out his hand.

"Right. Just as friends," I said as I took it. Who knows? Maybe he could actually cheer me up and NOT make me feel crappier than I already do.

_______________________________

"Where are we going?" I complained.

"Somewhere, just walk for now."

"But I'm tiiiired!" 

"We've only been walking for 5 minutes!"

"Did I mention I had no breakfast?"

"Aish!!! Fine, get on and hold tight," he bent down signalling me to get on. I gladly did, for I was waiting for him to offer. He lifted and tossed me up a bit to get a better grip on my legs.

He started slowly, like a turtle. "Why are you going so slow?" I whined.

"Well excuse me, but someone hasn't been excersising very much!" he fired back. 

I gasped. "YAH! You don't call a girl fat! Put me down, let's see who the real fatty is!" I squirmed in his arms and he finally put me down.

"No need, already here!" he spread his arms out wide and inhaled the fresh air. I looked around. We were in the middle of a flowery meadow, one of those you would see in a movie or a music video or something. It was a really pretty sight to look at.

I looked at Jonghyun. He was lying in the yellow flowers, eyes closed, chest beating up and down. I had to admit, he looked kind of...... attractive and stuff.....

"Staring at me again I see?" he asked, eyes still closed.

"H-How did you know?" I paniced.

"Ha! So you were staring at me!" he got up.

"Pfft, no. No way."

"Were too."

"Were not."

"Were too."

"Were not."

"Were too."

"Were no- Aish! You just have to win, don't you?" I finally broke the chain.

"Yup!" he gave me a thumbs up.

"Then I challenge you to a race," I looked into the distance. "First one to the last tree and back wins." 

"Really? A race? Trust me, I've seen you run and there's no way you can beat the captain of the track team," he proudly said.

"Well, we'll see! Ready, set, go!" I shouted. With that, we were off. I was amazed. Jonghyun was reeeealllly fast. He was the first to the tree. Seconds after, I followed. I saw him slowing down a bit, and I took this oppurtunity to sprint ahead of him, finishing the race.

"Ha! What now, 'captain of the track team'? it!" I did a mini victory dance. He stopped to catch his breath.

"Beginners *breath* luck," he said.

"Really? Then I like being a beginner!" 

"Yeah right, you just started earlier than I did," he crossed his arms and huffed.

"If anything, you did," I stuck my tongue out at him.

We both lay there in the meadow, catching our breath.

"So.... Things aren't weird betweeen us, right?" he asked.

"If things were still weird with us, I wouldn't have come. Let's just get back to being normal friends, forget about all that's happened. I forgave you, and that's all that matters," I smiled. That was a LOT easier than I thought it would be.

"Oh, and you know how I said that you've changed?" he questioned, looking at me.

I gulped. "Yeah..... It's not true, is it?"

"Nah, it's true," he said. I bit my lip.

"But in a good way," he finished. I looked at him and smiled.

"How?" I quizzed.

"Well for one thing, you're funnier and you've opened up more. And I guess you've gotten.... prettier? If that was even possible, and...." he didn't realize that by the end he was blushing. "Sorry," he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"I'm kind of ruining the whole friend thing."

I snickered. "So friends can't compliment each other?"

"Heh, yeah, never mind," he said.

I sprang up. "So hows about another race? I was thinking whoever gets back to the soccer field last has to buy treats?" I suggested. He jumped up as well.

"You're so on. Bring it!" he got into a running stance.

"Ready..... Set... Go!" I yelled and started sprinting to slide past him who was already inching forward.

Unknown's P.O.V. (Different unknown)

Look at those two enhjoying themselves. This whole love story is gonna happen again before you know it, and I'll be stuck in the sidelines.... again.

I rummaged through my backpack and got out my notebook, scribbling in it.

Mission: Break up Destroy Jong Hee

    Step one: Ruin their ongoing "friendship"
 
Perfect.

------------------------------------------

OOOOHHHHH..... another unknown.... (or the same!!) jk..... well, since I really had nothing else to do, I decided to update.... It wouldn't hurt, right? Anyway, yay! Jong Hee story is back!!! (yes, it's called jong hee now, deal with it :P) And I finally reached over 25 subbers! I <3 you all! Don't forget to COMMENT and TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

makro48.jpg

Hehe, I <3 that soo much! :) :) :) :) :) :) rock on, Minho!

-dino-nerd525