He's back.....

Not Your Average Fairytale

Key's P.O.V.

"Oh, hello! My name is Kim Jonghyun," he spoke.

O. M. G. 

My eyes widened.

He continued. "You see, a few days ago, my fiance went missing and I was wondering if you had seen-" he stopped and made a face.

"Kim Kibum? From Seoul Middle School? (A/N: Srry, couldn't think of another name for it)" he looked as surprised as I did. All I could do was nod.

"Hyung, who's at the-" Taemin stopped when Jonghyun was in sight.

"Oh, so you guys live together?" he asked when Onew and Minho came out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, so why are you here?" Minho questioned.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

I was depressed. I barely slept or even eaten since the day of te wedding. I never took off the key necklace. I set off to find Song Hee, like I did evereyday. After posting stuff on my facebook page and hanging signs up on streets, I got really hungry, for I hadn't eaten in days. I passed by an elderly lady selling steamed buns.

"Annyeonghasaeo, Kim Jonghyun imnida," I bowed at her.

She smiled at me. "Yes, would you like to buy some steamed buns?" she hopefully looked at me.

"Ne, ahjumma. Um....." I checked my wallet. "Two please!" I handed her my payment when she scooped the buns into napkins and handed them to me. I bowed. "Thank you! Oh, and before I forget," I handed her one of my posters. "If you ever see this girl, could you please contact me?"

She studied the poster.. After a while, she said, "I'll be sure to do that."

I bowed once more and set off when I encountered a large forest. What the heck? There aren't any forests in Seoul.... Are there? Out of my curiousity, I stepped inside, dodging hanging branches and trees. I stopped when I saw a small cabin. Maybe I'll have luck there.... I grabbed one of my flyers and knocked on the door. A short guy with blonde, slick hair answered. It seemed that when he saw me, he was really shocked.

"Oh, hello! My name is Kim Jonghyun. You see, my fiance went missing a few days ago and I was wondering if you had seen-" I stopped and examined his face again.

"Kim Kibum? From Seoul Middle School?" he nodded.

"Hyung who's at the-" another called and looked at me. Lee Taemin! I recognized him right away.

"Oh, so you guys live together?" I asked when two others walked into the room.

I remember these guys from middle school! They were like the target bullying resource with their short height and all.

"Yeah, so why are you here?" Minho. I knew it. 

"Oh yeah, so my bride ran away, her name is Kim Song Hee, have you seen her? I've looked everywhere around Seoul," I handed Kibum one of my posters. When all of the guys got a good look at it, Jinki and Taemin's eyes widened immediately from shock and dashed to their living room. I also heard a girl's voice, it sounded very familiar. I could hear faint whispers.

"Yeah, but who's at the-"

"Shhhhhhhhhh! He'll hear you, so just stay-"

"But I don't understand, who's-"

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I tried peeking in, but Kibum blocked me while Minho walked up to me.

"Heh, hehe, yeah, so are you done? There's no Song Hee here. Yeah, ok, nice seeing you again. Ok, bye!" he slammed the door in my face. I stood outside dumbfounded. I knocked on the door again and looked through the window. I saw Jinki immediately close the curtains shut. Oh poop.... I'll just try again tomorrow...

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"YAH!!!" I screamed when they unlocked the closet door and dragged me out.

"He's gone..." Minho said.

"Why did you lock me in a closet?" I smacked the back of Onew's head.

He rubbed it. "Aish, you wouldn't shut your mouth!"

"You could've at least told me who was at the door, then maybe I would shut up," I said.

""We couldn't, or he would hear us," Taemin defended.

"Ok, calm down, geez.... Who was it?" I simply nodded.

"K-Kim Jonghyun," Key finally said.

Memories immediately flowed through my mind. I thought I had heard the last of him when I ran away.

"BWOH??? W-what was he doing here? How did he even come near this forest let alone this cabin? He didn't see me, r-right?" I spazzed.

"I don't know, but one thing's for sure. He's obviously suspicious. Who knows what he'll do next to find you?" Key said.

"W-wait.... He was looking for me?" I asked. They all nodded. "I thought he didn't care about me anymore." They shrugged.

"Well who cares, right? We're leaving tomorrow, and I'm going to start a whole new life without him," I said.

Even though I had said that, I felt that Jonghyun actually did care- NO. He cheated on you, he broke your heart on your wedding day, you shouldn't care or think about him anymore.

"I-I'm going to go get ready for tomorrow, arasso?" I told them. They nodded.

Unknown's P.O.V.

I saw her. I mean, of course I did. I can recognize her from a mile away. I just need to find the right time to get her back. That is, if I knew where she was going to go next.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha! Another (sorta) cliffhanger for all! Who do you think unknown is? There's probably only one person you could think of, but if I knew who you would think it is, would I put unknown? Idk, it could be, it couldn't be..... COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

-dino-nerd525

Yay! I finally have over 10 subscribers! I <3 you all for reading! :)

1zps6qt.gif