Regrets are in the past

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I walked out of the cabin, slightly covering my face in case Jonghyun happened to be around watching. Taemin helped me with loading my suitcase into the back of their trunk. 

"Gomawo, oppa," I thanked him before getting into the back with Key and Taemin, while Onew drove and Minho sat in the passenger seat. Onew the radio and began driving. The song 'Beautiful Target' by B1A4 came up.

"Oh yeah, I love this song! Turn it up!" Key happily said. Onew did as he was told, and soon the whole car was filled with playful singing and chanting while I just laughed at their silliness and looked out the window when we passed by my house. I winced at the sight of it, and controlled the unwelcomed tears that slowly welled up in my eyes as I thought of all the wonderful and tragic things that have happened in that house.

"Are we there yet?" Taemin whined.

"Taemin, we've only been driving for ten minutes," Onew rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah, before I forget to ask, you said that this was Seoul University, right?" I questioned. Minho looked back and nodded while Key rummaged through his bag.

"Isn't it possible that someone could find me or see me or- oomph!" I was cut off when Key threw a clump of hair at me. I looked at it. It was shoulder length, black and silky with slight brown highlights.

"Um, thanks? I've always wanted a wig...." I tried sounding sincere.

"You can wear that when you go to classes or anywhere else," Key explained.

"Ohhhh, I get it now. Pfft, it's like Hannah Montana or something..." I giggled.

"And as for your face, we can get you different colored contacts," Minho added.

"Awesome, thanks oppas!"

"We're here!" Onew parked the car, stretching his arms.

I looked at the college, my eyes widening in awe. So, this is it.

"School doesn't start until tomorrow, so you can stay in one of our dorms until then. We emailed the dean yesterday, and you take the test next morning," Minho said, handing me my suitcase.

I gladly took it. "Alrighty, let's go then."

We walked to their dorms, which were next door to each other.

"Uh, which-"

"You can stay in our's, it's a little bit bigger," Onew opened the door for me, and I accepted his offer.

*The next day*

"Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty," Key pulled the covers off of me. I immediately pulled them back.

"YAH, SONG HEE! Get your up, you have an important test to take!" he shook me as hard as he could and jumped on the bed.

"Ok ok, aish! You sound like my mother sometimes." I gathered all of my hair up into my wig and put on my dark purple contacts. I looked so different!

We heard a knock at the door. "Yah, hyung! Is Song Hee ready?" Minho called.

I opened the door. Taemin and Minho stood there in shock, exaimining my face.

"You look so different!" Taemin said.

"Yeah yeah, hurry, we don't want to be late!" I dragged them all down to the dean's office.

"Mr. Park, this is the student we were talking about, Song Hee. Kim Song Hee." Onew said.

"Ah, I see. Take a seat, make yourself at home," he kindly said.

"Annyeonghasaeo, Kim Song Hee imnida, please take care of me!" I bowed politely. He grinned.

"You boys better get going to your classes, I'll take care of Ms. Kim for you," he nodded towards them.

"Ne, good luck, Song Hee!" Key closed the door behind them all.

"Ok., please come with me, you can start your test soon," Mr. Park led me to a small testing room and put up a sign on the door that said, "Do not disturb, testing in progress." 

"It's quite simple. If you score a 90% or higher, you pass. You may start now," he clicked the button on the timer and I immediately went to work.

*Hours later*

"Done," I whispered to myself. I stretched my wrists and cracked my knuckles before giving Mr. Park my finished test.

"Excellent, while I grade this, you can eat if you want," he took it and put his glasses on.

"Ne, thank you!" I rushed back to Onew and Key's dorm to fix my wig that was slowly falling off. I heard the door click.

"Song Hee? Are you there?" Onew's voice echoed through the empty dorm.

"Yeah, right here," I took off my wig.

"How do you think you did?" he asked.

"I don't know, we'll see. I should be heading back now, he should be done grading it," I messily put my disguise on and set off.

"Ms. Kim, I'm done grading your test, and may I say, it was one of the best scores I've ever seen on this test. We've also checked your background and school record, and they're excellent. Exactly the student we've been looking for. So Ms. Kim, not only have you been accepted into Seoul University, but you've also been offered a scholorship. Congratulations, I'll inform your parents right away!" he said, handing me the test.

"Oh, that isn't necessary, um, I live alone and um, my parents..... uh, I'll tell them as soon as I get outside. I know their schedule, they're quite busy right now," Hm, my first successful lie.....

"Ok, very well then, you can pick up the information tonight," he said.

I gladly took my test, bursting with happiness inside. "Ne, thank you very much, Mr. Park!" I bowed, keeping my cool.

I stepped out of his office, greeted by my fellow "dwarves".

"Well?" their anticipating gazes looked at me.

"How do I put this..." I rubbed the back of my head, pretending to be disappointed. They all looked down, buying my act.

"I GOT IN!!!!" I beamed, jumping up and down.

They surrounded me with a group hug, cheering with me. This'll probably be an experience I won't forget.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this is probably one of my worst chapters yet, but I didn't know how else to write it. As for the test thing, do they really do that? Like give you a test if you aren't in college and possibly get a scholorship? I don't think that they do, but let's pretend that they do. When I was writing the whole dwarf thing, I remembered that she was only 16 and I was like "darn!" oh well..... COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! *please?*

-dino-nerd525