34

Miss. Trouble

 

The music was pumping in her ears and the street was filled with people, “I don’t think this is such a good idea.” Leerang had never been much for clubs and partying, therefore was she slightly uncomfortable. “Why are you being so worried, nothing’s going to happen.” Jungah reassured as the two of them advanced forward, the said club came into view after they’d turned the corner, “come on now.” she followed the other girl, but they were both stopped at the entrance, “ID or you’re not getting in.” Leerang couldn’t help but to feel relieved, especially since all she wanted was to get back to the house and sleep. “Please, can’t you be a bit nice?” the old man shook his head, “sorry, but such things doesn’t work here.” there they were, dressed up and fixed for a whole night out.

“Maybe we should go home.” carefully did she tug at Jungah’s hand, the other girl though, wouldn’t let the ordeal slip that easily, “why can’t you just let us in? It’s summer vacation.” none of it worked, they were not going to be let in. Or so she thought. “Let them in.” Leerang’s eyes widened at the sight, she’d never expected for the male to actually show up. “Minhyun sshi, they aren’t old enough.” he laughed, “neither am I.” the old man couldn’t argue with that. “Just, no drinking.” no problem, she didn’t want to drink ever again, not after the whole alcohol poisoning.

Jungah though, headed up to the bar quite instantly, thus leaving her alone with Minhyun, who spoke up once the other girl was out of reach, “I never thought you would show up.” Leerang had to strain her ears in order to hear everything, something that was hard as music boomed throughout the place. If he only knew how much she didn’t want to be there. All of it was foreign and unfamiliar and being in such a place did definitely not match Leerang’s personality.

Turning her head she tried to look for Jungah, every second alone felt like minutes. Unfortunately however, was the other girl nowhere in sight, almost as if she’d disappeared. “Should I be hurt?” his question caught her by surprise, even more so since she couldn’t understand what he was referring to, “huh?” the reply sounded stupid. But it was the least of her concern when the other male inched closer, his skin almost touching hers as their gazes locked, “you’re looking at everyone else but me,” she tensed, but made no attempt to either move or run away when he latched onto her hand, “and honestly, that’s not too much to ask for, right?” his intense stare reminded Leerang of Kris, the intimidating feel was there. “I--ehh...” luckily was she saved by Jungah, who returned with not only one beer, but two, “here, I thought you might’ve wanted one as well.” she accepted the bottle of beverage with slight hesitation.

A minute or two later were the two girls following after Minhyun, he’d said something about meeting his friends. “What were you two doing whilst I was gone?” another question that sparked uneasiness popped up whilst they walked side-by-side, “nothing.” hurriedly did she put the bottle of beer to her lips, the taste caused the girl to gag, but it was nonetheless better than having to answer anything more. Jungah though, took the moment of silence to admire the male in front, his appearance was a feast for the eyes.

“Oh there god, I must’ve died and come to heaven.” the words were exclaimed by a very pleased Jungah after she’d laid her eyes on Minhyun’s friends. None of the boys heard it, but Leerang did, and she was uncertain whether the whole ordeal was such a bright idea. They didn’t even know them. Jungah wasn’t as concerned, “pretty please, let’s stay for a short while.” the puppy eyes she was shown were ones the girl couldn’t say no to, especially since they belonged to her only girl friend. “Mm, a short while.” she regretted the decision quite immediately as Minhyun grabbed onto her free hand and pulled her towards him, “no need to stand all the way over there.” just like that was she practically ordered to take a seat next to the male, who kept his hand wrapped around hers.

Not too far from the club was Chanyeol lying in bed, not aware of what was going on. For all he knew Leerang and Jungah was asleep and Lay in his bedroom. The reality was totally different however, something he hadn’t realized. Not yet at least. In fact, it wasn’t until around midnight when he left to grab something from the kitchen that he noticed how awfully quiet it actually was. For Lay to have hit bed seemed unlikely and because of that did he head over to knock on the other male’s door, “hyung?” Chanyeol waited almost a minute before gently pushing the wooden door open, only to notice how the older male wasn’t there. Lay hadn’t mentioned anything about going out.

“Hyung where are you?” the male on the other side of the line laughed, “relax. I’m just out having some fun.” Chanyeol was not exactly surprised, on the contrary though, did he dislike it, “hyung, I thought you were interested in Leerang.” all of it sounded ridiculous, Lay couldn’t hold onto a girl for more than a week. Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were all the same, too.

“I am, I think. Anyhow, it doesn’t really matter right now. Speaking of which, I actually saw her together with that friend of hers an hour ago outside a club.” Chanyeol could literally feel his heart stop and he hurried over to the two girls’ bedroom before he knocked on the door, “Leerang? Jungah?” he didn’t understand why she would go out, not in the middle of the night and to a nightclub of all places. “Just open the door. I promise they won’t be there.” he hesitated, the last thing he wanted was to be marked as a ert for bursting into their bedroom so late. “Come on, open.” Lay was urging him on and it came to a point where Chanyeol grabbed the knob and pushed. It was empty. “So, are they there?”

Leerang had no idea how she ended up on the dancefloor, nor could she remember where Jungah was. Everything had become a bit blurry after the three beers she’d managed to down. What she could feel however, was the hands running up and down her body and the boy pressing into her from behind. It had to be Minhyun, as he’d been close to her the whole night. Leerang wished it wouldn’t have to be like that, more so since she already liked someone. Therefore, in a desperate attempt to escape did she try to gently slid out of his grasp, an ordeal that would’ve succeeded if it wasn’t for the fact that he noticed, “I’m not letting you go, yet.” Minhyun tightened his hold around the girl, who in turn began to feel rather uncomfortable, “please.” it wouldn’t work, none of it did. The male simply ignored her requests and there was nothing she could do. Leerang would not be able to fight him off, as he was heavier and probably a lot stronger than her.

All of a sudden was she spun around, “shouldn’t you pay back for the pain you’ve caused me?” their gazes locked and Leerang panicked when his hand continued to slide further down her lower back. She’d already said she was sorry for what’d happened, it had never been her intention to hurt him. “I’ve apologized.” a frown graced her face the moment he smirked, “really, then I’m sorry for this.” Minhyun tilted his head and leaned in, his lips were just about to meet hers when a hand connected with his cheek, thus making it impossible for him to kiss the girl. “YAH, SHE LIKES SOMEONE ALREADY, AND THAT’S NOT YOU.” Jungah shouted, she was not going to allow another boy to kiss Leerang.

Chanyeol was running around looking for the two girls, he couldn’t understand why they’d left without even saying anything. Leerang should’ve known that he would be worried, especially after everything that have taken place the past weeks. “I can’t believe this.” he muttered whilst sprinting down another street, he’d already been out searching for half an hour and he hadn’t seen them yet, something which made him bothered. What if they were in some kind of trouble and needed help?

“Are you okaaaay?” Jungah practically screamed in her ear as they staggered out of the club, much to their luck had Minhyun let them leave. The girl shook her head, she wasn’t alright. Not only had the incident with the male affected Leerang, but the alcohol was slowly causing her discomfort, one that threatened to result in her spewing the beer she’d downed on the street. “Let’s go home.” the two of them had totally forgotten about Lay and Chanyeol, the chances of them finding out seemed small, insignificant almost. That’s what they’d thought upto the point when the latter male came running, “are you okay?” Leerang didn’t know whether to laugh or cry at the question. She felt absolutely horrible.

“Leerang have you been drinking?” instead of answering it herself did Jungah reply, “you should’ve seen her.” he heaved a sigh, it would be safe to say that he was disappointed, “I thought you wouldn’t drink after the alcohol poisoning.” Jungah gawked, she wouldn’t have brought the other girl to a club if she’d known about that. “I’m fine.” it might’ve been believable if Leerang, the next second, didn’t puke all over Chanyeol’s shoes.
 
~~
 
Do follow me on twitter ;; [there you'll know more about when I'm going to update]