32

Miss. Trouble

 

She wanted to forget it all. But it was hard when her memory continued to replay the scenes over and over again, like a broken record player. That Chanyeol had managed to save her was nothing but pure luck, and the only reason to why he'd showed up was because she had, in some way, dialed his number. Chanyeol's entrance meant a lot, as it’d made it impossible for Kai to take her ity. But her first kiss was already stolen, Sehun had taken it. The girl couldn’t remember too much though, about what happened as there was a huge black hole in her memory, something she was kind of glad for. Leerang didn’t want to remember anything from the previous day and if she could, then she would wish for the whole day to just dissapear.

It’d taken the girl several hours to fall asleep, mostly because she’d been afraid that Kai and Sehun would come back again. It was painful to think about what they’d done. Not even her own home was safe anymore. There was one place however, where Leerang believed none of them would want to set their foot in; the north. But Kris was there, and the possibilities of meeting him made her a bit hesitant, more so after the incident at the café. On the contrary was it probably better to stay there until her mother came home.

The plan was put on a hold though, the second the doorbell rang and she froze in her position. Leerang didn’t dare move and she would definitely not do the same mistake again. “LEERANG ARE YOU IN THERE? PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR.” eyes wide she darted from the couch, the fact that he’d showed up meant the world to Leerang and her heart raced when their gazes locked. Just seeing him there caused tears to roll down, ones Lay reached out and wiped away with the back of his hand, “I won’t ever let them touch you again.” the said male was pissed off. He couldn’t remember he’d ever been so furious at his own friends. In fact, Lay would normally not be upset at them, especially not over a girl.

“Your mother, isn’t she home?” not that it really mattered, however he wanted to be certain nonetheless. “No, she’s overseas.” Lay felt relieved as he didn’t want any interruptions. He might’ve not gotten her first kiss, but the game wasn’t over just because of that. There was still one thing he intended to take from the younger girl. “Maybe you should leave too, for a couple of days.” as much as she wanted to Leerang couldn’t. Her mother would freak out if she left Seoul.

“Come on, you need a little vacation before school starts.” she wanted to agree, to just pack her bags and leave for a few days. It would be nice to simply get away from everything. “My mom. I don’t know if she would think it was such a good idea.” Lay furrowed his eyebrows, that old woman wasn’t going to stand in his way, “why don’t you let my mom convince her then?” it was definitely worth a shot, but Leerang doubted there would be any succes. Maybe that’s why she got so surprised when her mother actually agreed on letting her go.

“My parents have a summerhouse in Busan.” it took the girl a moment or two to understand what he was hinting, but even then was she overwhelmed beyond words, “if you’re not comfortable going alone then why don’t you bring a friend.” a dream, that’s what it had to be. Just the thought of spending time with Lay caused her heart to exhilarate. “Really?” she wondered whether Jungah would want to follow with to Busan, something Leerang hoped as the girl didn’t want to be alone with Lay. Not yet. Not so soon after the incident.

Said and done. Leerang, Jungah, Lay and Chanyeol did all show up at Seoul station the next morning. She hadn't expected for the latter male to follow, therefore was she a bit surprised when he, too, stepped out of the car Lay arrived with. Chanyeol stepped up to the two girls, a smile was evident on his lips as he introduced himself to Jungah, who beamed, "I'm Jungah, Leerang's friend." the girl was immensely pleased that she would get some company, more so since she found it rather difficult to be with Lay all on her own. Not because he was mean or anything. In fact, the problem was actually her and how she got nervous and had trouble talking when being around him.

A light shove in the side brought Leerang out of her thoughts and she turned her head to the side, "huh?" Chanyeol stood there, a worrisome look on his face, "are you alright?" it was obvious what he was referring to, especially since she noticed how he was staring at her neck. The bruises and love bites were luckily hidden beneath her clothes, but the older male had seen them. He knew of the truth she was hiding from everyone else.

"Mm, I'm okay." Leerang tried to act normal, like everything was perfectly fine. However, such a thing became hard when Lay showed up by her side, "I hope you don't mind that I brought Chanyeol along." she shook her head, she was actually relieved that he'd invited the other male to come, too. What none of them knew was how Lay had it all planned out, he'd made sure no one would disturb them.

The three and a half hour long train ride was filled with chatter and various games. The atmosphere however, didn't bring the joy she would've wished it did. There was simply too much on her mind and the girl found herself spacing out every other minute. "Leerang, you're doing it again." she felt a light nudge in her side and the girl turned to look at Jungah, who was seated on her left, "sorry." an inaudible sigh slipped from Leerang's lips, it wasn't supposed to be like that. This whole vacation was supposed to cheer her up, not make her even more miserable. "I need to use the bathroom." feeling slightly anxious she excused herself, the small space were the only one where she could get some privacy, and Leerang hoped those few minutes alone would be enough to settle her nervous heart.

Five minutes, that’s how long she stayed before unlocking and pushing the door open. Unfortunately did the said door slam against something and a voice sounded, "ouch." instinctively did Leerang move about to apologize, her pulse increased when she saw what’d happened, and how the male had a hand covering half his face, “I’m sorry.” she bowed several times. “That definitely hurt.” Leerang swallowed hard, it’d never been her intention to hurt anyone, therefore did it arrive as a shock when he pulled his hand away and she noticed a red mark on his cheek. “I’m really sorry.” the male tilted his head to the side and Leerang flinched when his dark orbs stared right into her own, “I know, you’ve said that twice now.” carefully did he rub his palm over the sore spot where the door had hit him. It stung, bad.

“Minhyun come on, the train is about to arrive in Busan.” a male voice interrupted their little staring contest, something Leerang thanked the gods for. But the ordeal wasn’t over, not for Minhyun, who grasped onto the girl’s arm when she tried to sneak away, “where do you think you’re going?” skin contact, the feeling of it made her stomach turn, almost as if she needed to vomit. “Let me go, please.” Leerang began to breath faster, a sense of terror was starting to build up within, one that were stronger than normal. “Minhyun co -.” another boy came into view, the distraction was enough for Leerang to pull away and head back to her seat next to Jungah.

“Wow, this house is awesome.” the two girls had barely managed to enter their shared bedroom before Jungah beamed in joy. Leerang had to agree though, it was truly mind blowing. More so since the windows were directed towards the open ocean just a few meters from the said beach house. “Yeah.” the girl was equally taken aback and could do nothing else but stare at the interior. Seeing how beautiful everything was she hoped for a week filled with happy memories. In fact, Leerang was not going to allow herself to think about everything that’d happened the past weeks. Kris, her mother, Kai, Sehun and her father, none of them would destroy the coming week.

~~
 
Crappy update =/