Final A/N

Façade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     My lovelies, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter...because I loved writing it and like a stupid girl even cried. Writing this story was a whole ride of rollercoaster, it's the first ever long story I actually finish. I'm proud of myself and so thankful to everyone who read it. It means so much to me that you left comments, subscribed and even your upvotes. It means I did well, better than I expected to do. I really can't thank you enough and I'll stop before crying once again.

     I want to clarify a few things, I know some scenes are similar to another story's...and I want to say that this fic was inspired by Irony because that fic is just life, you should read it if you haven't yet. Some people might have been angry to see similarities with that fic, and a few chapters will be edited, but nothing will change...only the scene. The story will still follow this timeline and everything will remain like this. 

     To lighten the mood, I'm dying because y'all saw the freaking Love Shot second teaser right?!! That is just not normal, why are they killing me like this? God help me, I ordered the album. 

     Please stay tuned and follow me if you want to read my future stories, since I will be soon starting another Sehun mini-series. Once again thank you for your support, I'm probably making this too long because I can't believe I finished this someone hand me a box of tissues, and just thank you for your kind words. I love y'all! <3 Have a good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter