Chapter 94: 일을 바로잡다

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! I've been away for so long, but don't worry, I have prepared a long chapter for you guys!

Chapter 94:

It's a beautiful day in L.A., Taeyeon is having a date with his Wife and Kids for the first time since he came there.

They are in a Diner having lunch and He's planning on bringing them to a Park later so that Twins could play with other kids.

"Focus on your food, Tae." Tiffany told her Husband who is busy staring at them.

"oh yeah.. Okay." He said and look at his plate. "If you want to eat more just tell me so I can order it for you." He told Tiffany and she nodded with a faint smile.

Suho look at his Father, "Appa's sad again?" He asked.

"Hm?" Taeyeon look at him then shake his head, "Appa's not sad."

Suho smiled, "Jin and Mommy and me will make Appa happy." He said.

Taeyeon smiled and ruffled their hair, "Thank you." He said.

The American Woman smiled at twins, She talked to her Kids and told them the reason why Taeyeon got sad and after that the kids always talk to their father and play with him to make Taeyeon happy.

After their Lunch, Taeyeon brought his Family to a Park and play with the Kids while Tiffany is just sitting on a blanket and watching them.

She stared at Taeyeon, He looks so happy right now since the Kids are playing with him. "How can someone as precious as you cheat on me? You're making me so confused, Tae.." She sighed.

She is so sad to what happened to them. They used to be a perfect family, Taeyeon loves her and their Kids and until now she couldn't understand why Taeyeon had to cheat on her and break their family apart. 

She heard her phone rings, She looked at it and found Nichkhun calling so she quickly answered it.

"Yes, Khunnie?"

"I'm here outside your home, the staffs told me you're not here.. Where are you?"

"Yeah, I'm with Taeyeon and the Kids."

"Oh.. Are you and Taeyeon in good terms again?" He asked sounding irritated, "You forgave him that quick? I told you to give him a hard time, Tiff listen to me."

Tiffany creased her eyebrows, She noticed that Nichkhun sometimes act like a controlling boyfriend more than a good friend that she sometimes feel uncomfortable. Her father also noticed it that's why He told her not to listen to everything he's telling her.

"What's wrong with going out with Taeyeon? He is my husband after all."

"I know but don't forget that he cheated on you. Don't forgive him that fast, He will only hurt you in the future, trust me. Sooner or later, He will also hurt the kids."

She look at Taeyeon who is happily running around with their kids, "Taeyeon is a good man, Khun. Yes, He made mistakes but that doesn't mean that he can't be a good father to our kids."

Nichkhun mockingly laugh on the other line, "If he can cheat on you then he's not a good man. He's just like other men who likes taking advantage of women's innocence. You are too good for him, Tiff and he will only hurt you over and over again."

She's starting to get annoyed with him, Nichkhun always has something bad to say about her husband as if he knew him too well.

"Listen to me, Tiff. I am a guy too. I know that he's not a good man for you, He will only hurt you, believe me.."

She rolled her eyes, "At least he didn't try physically hurting me." She said, irritated. "Alright, I have to go now. Just visit us next time. Bye." She cut their conversation because of irritation and hung up.

"Mommy!" The Kids went back to their spot without Taeyeon.

"Where's Appa?" She asked as She wipe their sweats.

"Appa buy ice cream." Suho answered.

She smiled at them, "Thank you for making Appa happy today." She told them.

Jin and Suho smiled proudly, "I love Appa!" Suho said.

"Me too!"

Taeyeon went back and give them each cone of Ice cream, "Here's yours, Pany-ah." He said and sit beside her.

"What about you?" She asked.

"I'm okay." He said then look at the kids, "Did you enjoy your day with Appa?" He asked.

"Yes!" the twins happily said.

"Appa is very happy to spend time with you and Mommy." Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany.

Taeyeon couldn't contain his happiness, he has been planning on taking his family out and he's glad that Tiffany agreed to go out with him. 

"Thank you." He told Tiffany and wipe the side of her lips.

Tiffany's heart beats so fast at his action and she quickly look away. "um, I-I think we should go back home.. I'm tired."

Taeyeon immediately stood up and helped her stand up, "Kids, Hold Mommy's hand, we will go home now." He told the twins and He drove them home.

------

"Say sorry to Mommy, Princess." said Yuri while carrying his crying daughter in his arms.

"No. Mommy Bad." Krystal sobbed while hugging his neck. "Ddudeongie baby."

Yuri looked at Jessica who is busy talking to Tiffany over the phone. 

They landed in Los Angeles almost an hour ago and now waiting for the person who will pick them up, They originally planned to go to San Francisco to spend time with Miss Lee but then Jessica decided to visit the Kim Family first that's why they are there.

"Yeah, We are here waiting for your driver.. Oh it's okay, we had a good rest in the plane." Jessica was all smiles, "Yeah, I can't wait to see you guys again, Bye!" She hung up.

"Sica.."

"The Driver will be here in a few minutes, Babe." Jessica said and look around, "I'm hungry.." She mumbled.

"Do you want to eat first?" Yuri asked.

"Uh, Taeyeon prepared something for us so I think I'll just eat there." She smiled at her husband then look at Krystal, "Princess, are you going to say sorry to Mommy?" She asked and rub her back.

Hearing her Mommy's voice talking to her made Krystal cry again, "Mommy bad!" She said and hid her face to Yuri's neck.

"Ah, Whatever.." Jessica shake her head and just look somewhere else.

Yuri sighed, Krystal is crying so hard again, "Sica, just give back her toy."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "No, She was acting like a brat in the plane and it's not okay." She strictly said. "She should listen to Mommy and Daddy all the time."

She crossed her arms over her chest, Krystal was throwing tantrums in the plane just before they landed since she wanted to put her baby doll in its stroller and walk around the plane but Jessica didn't allowed her to play around and even took her doll from her. 

"Don't cry, Princess." Yuri just rub Krystal's back.

The Car stopped in front of them, a man get off the driver's seat and greeted them. "I'm sorry for making you wait." he said and opened the door of the backseat.

"It's fine." Jessica smiled and get inside followed by Yuri and Krystal.

The Man get their luggage and put it in the back of the car, He then drove the family to the Hwang Mansion.

They quickly get off the car as soon as They arrived. Jessica turned to Krystal who is still hugging her Daddy tightly, "Princess, come here hug Mommy." She said.

"Mommy's calling you." Yuri whispered to her, "say sorry now so Mommy will give back your baby doll."

Krystal look at her and spread her arms, Jessica quickly carried her, "Mommy, showwy." She said and hug her neck.

"Promise me you will listen to Mommy and Daddy all the time."

"Hmm." She mumbled.

"She's sleepy.." Yuri mumbled and kiss Krystal's cheek.

They were startled as the gate of the huge house opens revealing Taeyeon, He welcomed them then ushered them inside to see Tiffany and the Kids.

The Pregnant Woman was so happy to see her Cousin and His Family after a long time. They went to the dining room after Jessica and Yuri settled their luggage to their room.

"How's everything back home?" Taeyeon asked.

"A lot of things happened.." Yuri said and look at Jessica, He just took a leave from work for two weeks to enjoy with his family before he gets busy dealing with Mr. Shim.

After their lunch, the Kwon couple decided to rest as they had a really tiring flight while Tiffany decided to watch a movie with their twins.

"I prepared snacks for you." Tiffany look at the door and found Taeyeon holding a tray with juice and some cookies.

He smiled and put the tray down, "I tried baking cookies, I hope it taste fine."

Tiffany look at him in surprise, Taeyeon cooks so well but she didn't know that he's good at baking and this made her suspicious. "Since when did you learn how to bake? Did your girl taught you h-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence as Taeyeon stood up.

"I never had another woman, Pany-ah. When are you going to believe me?" He asked in frustration, "I tried baking today because I heard you asking for homemade cookies." He said then heave a deep sigh of disappointment. "I thought this will make you happy but I was wrong." He shook his head then walked out the door.

Tiffany sighed and look at the kids who are happily munching the cookies their Appa made for them. 

A knock on the door was heard, "Taeyeon.." She heard the oldest staff called her husband.

"Come in."

The door opened and the lady look for Taeyeon, "Where is he?"

"I don't know, maybe he went back to the guestroom." She said and saw her holding something, "Why?"

"Oh, I just wanna give him this ointment for his burns."

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, "What happened to him?"

"He accidentally touched the hot baking pan since he was excited to see his hardwork, He said it was his first time baking and he forgot that the pan was hot when he tried taking it out from the oven."

"Stupid.." Tiffany stood up and take the ointment from the older woman's hand then went out to look for Taeyeon.

Thinking that Tiffany is mad at her because her husband got hurt, the older woman quickly followed her to explain. "I tried giving him first aid treatment but he refused, He dropped the hot baking pan on the floor and He just wash his hands with cold water then he proceed to making cookies again." She explained too much. "I swear, I tried treating his burns." She's afraid of Tiffany since she easily gets mad if something happens that she don't like.

Tiffany look at her, "It was his first time baking so you guys should've helped him in the kitchen. How many are you there? Four, five people but you didn't even bother giving him a hand?" She raised her voice then sighed, "I'm sorry, I'm not blaming you.. I'll just look him." She said then went to Taeyeon's room but he wasn't there.

She went down and the other staff told her that Taeyeon went out. She look at the ointment and just went back to her kids.

Tiffany went out of the room after the kids fell asleep, She saw Yuri walking upstairs with Krystal in his arms.

"Hi Princess.." She greeted.

"Hi.." Krystal lazily said and rest her head on her Father's shoulder.

Yuri smiled at her, "She's suffering from jet lag so she feels really tired." He said and went to their room.

Tiffany walk downstairs still holding the ointment and look for Taeyeon. She went to the kitchen and saw Taeyeon and Jessica having some ice cream.

"You're back." She walk towards him, "Where is your injured hand?" She asked.

"What?" Taeyeon asked but still showed his right hand.

Tiffany sighed and hold it gently, "You should've told me you were hurt.." She put some ointment on the affected areas. "Where did you go?"

"I went out to cool down because I don't want us to fight.." He said and look at his wife who is focused on his hand.

"I'm sorry if I offended you.." She said that surprised her husband.

Jessica couldn't help but smile seeing the couple talking while Taeyeon nodded. "It's okay.."

Tiffany get the first aid kit and went back to her husband to put bandage on his injured hand, "The kids liked the cookies. I wasn't even able to taste it since they ate everything." She informed him. "Thank you for working hard to make cookies."

"Give Your Taetae a long kiss in return." Jessica quickly turned to the side and glared at her husband, "What? Taeyeon worked hard and even injured his hand to make the cookies for them, Pany-ah should kiss him in return." He said then wiggle his eyebrows, "Don't you miss kissing each other? Aigoo, I don't think I can live without kissing Sica for too long.." He moved closer to his Wife and pulled her in a long kiss.

"Yah!" Jessica pushed him, "You're embarrassing." She said then turned to Tiffany.

The other couple look down to hide their reddened cheeks. Jessica wanted to kick Yuri since he's making it really awkward for Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Tiff, would you like to take a walk?" She asked the pregnant woman.

The two women went out for a walk, Jessica kept sharing stories about what happened to Seoul.

"We were surprised to see your Dad in Seoul, He said he will stay there in the meantime.."

Tiffany nodded while caressing her tummy, "Yeah, I feel bad for my dad.. I should be the one handling the company back home since he wanted to retire soon but here I am pregnant and having a troubled marriage." She said.

"Do you still think Taeyeon had someone else?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know.. I saw him with a woman in a hotel, Jess." She mumbled then took a deep breath. "I can't help but to think that he did really cheat on me." Jessica didn't speak so she looked at her, "You know him longer, Jess. Do you think he can do something like that?"

The other American shook her head, "Taeyeon is one of the sweetest guys I know, He's very sincere and honest. I don't think he will ever do something like that to you." She told her. "Taeyeon is just a simple guy, He only wants to have a family with the woman that he loves and that woman is you, Tiff. I hope you will listen to him and sort things out."

"You've been in this situation before, how were you able to forgive Yuri?"

"it was a long process." She smiled, "But it's all worth it.."

"Really? even after everything Yuri did to you?"

She nodded, "I don't think I can be this happy if I didn't give Yuri another chance. Yuri and Krystal are the most important people to me. I can't imagine my life without them." She smiled at her, "Do you still love him?"

Tiffany nodded, "I do but I'm really scared that he will make mistakes again."

"You two should talk about this.. You can't just assume that things really happened just because you've seen him with a woman, Tiff." She told her and hold her hand.

"It's easy to lie and say that he didn't do it.. Guys are born liars."

Jessica shakes her head, "But what if you got it wrong, Tiff? What if all these time Taeyeon is telling the truth? what will you do?" She asked and Tiffany didn't answer, "that's why you two need to talk. You'll know it if he's lying or not, Tiff. He is your Husband, You know him better than us."

Tiffany took a deep breath as She think of what Jessica just told her, "hmm, Okay. I guess it's about time for us to talk.." She said that made the other american smile.

"I hope everything will be all right between you two." Jessica hugged her.

"Thank you, Jessi."

------

Tiffany woke up in the middle of the night and felt thirsty, She quickly went out of her room and walk downstairs to get a glass of water.

She then walk upstairs and went to the kids' room, She smiled seeing them sleeping soundly. "Have a good dream, My Princes." She mumbled then closed the door to go back to her room.

"Daddy! Waaahhh!" She stopped from her tracks as she heard Krystal's voice. She turned around and saw the opened door of Mr. Hwang's office.

Tiffany quietly walk to the door and peek inside and there he saw Taeyeon and Yuri with Krystal. The Guys are talking while the taller guy is cradling his crying daughter to sleep. 

"I wanna talk to her about us but i'm afraid she will reject me.." Taeyeon said while scanning their wedding and family pictures from his laptop. "My father wants me to go back but I told him that I can't leave Tiffany and the kids here. Irene is also having a hard time since Her Husband wants her to stay at home and focus on their kids."

Tiffany felt sad, Everyone is having a hard time right now not just Taeyeon and Her. Their families are also affected with their set up.

"You and Tiffany really have to talk.." Yuri said.

"I know.. I want to make things right and start again but I don't think she wants to be alone with me."

She look at Taeyeon one last time before she went back to her room.

Taeyeon kept sighing, He badly wants to explain everything to Tiffany but His Wife is so hardheaded.

"Why don't you take her out on a date, just the two of you, Taeng. Bring her to a romantic place and talk to her.. then you two will spend the night in a hotel and you know?" Yuri suggested.

"Yul.."

Yuri laugh, "You have such a dirty mind, Taeng.. I was suggesting that you two can cuddle and talk the until you fall asleep. We will take care of the kids, don't worry." He said.

Taeyeon shake his head, "I need to convince Tiffany first."

"Mommy.." Krystal mumbled.

"I think We'll go back to our room now, the Princess is looking for the queen." Yuri said that made Taeyeon laugh.

"Alright King Yuri, Goodnight." He said.

"Goodnight." the tanned guy went out with Krystal.

Meanwhile, Tiffany couldn't sleep. She keeps thinking about Taeyeon and their problem. "Why am I so stubborn?" She asked herself.

She was startled as she heard footsteps going towards her room, She quickly shut her eyes close and pretended to sleep as the door slowly opened.

"I thought you're still awake.." It was Taeyeon.

The short guy sat at the edge of the bed and fixed His Wife's fringe, Tiffany's heart beats wildly as Taeyeon hold her hand.

"I don't know how long are you going to treat me this way but I will wait until you're ready to listen to me." He said and look at her tummy.

Tiffany bit her lips when Taeyeon's left hand touch her tummy and caress it. "Hi, Baby! Appa wasn't able to take care of you and Mommy. I'm sorry if Appa let Mommy leave the house when we fought. I didn't know that Mommy's already pregnant with you at that time. It was my fault for not being patient.." He sighed, He then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter