Chapter 84: Family Life

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 84:

"Are You sleepy?" Yuri asked His Wife while caressing Her .

Jessica who is on top of Him shakes her head, "I'm tired but i don't think I can sleep.." She said.

"What do you wanna do? want to eat?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah, sure!" She answered.

Her Husband nodded and reached for His phone and called for Pizza delivery, "Alright, Thank you!" He said and hung up. "So, What should we do while waiting?" He asked then cupped Her face and kissed Her lips, "Wanna go another round?" He asked.

His Wife chuckles, She sit up and covered herself with the blanket, They just finished their intense lovemaking and She's tired. "I just told you I'm tired.."

"But We have nothing to do.."

"You can go check our Daughter to see if She's awake or She needs something.."

"She's sleeping, Sica." He said.

"How sure are you?" She asked.

"We have the baby monitor remember?" He said and move closer to her, "Come on, I want to have a quickie before the delivery man arrives."

Jessica shakes her head, "I thought you don't wanna be away from Krystal for too long?" She asked.

"She's just in the other room, Baby.."

"Oh, is now more important than your Daughter huh.."

"That's not true and besides, this is not just a simple , We're making love. that's different!" He said.

"Whatever.." She said and laid down.

They heard the door bell rings, Yuri quickly put His gray robe on and run downstairs. He went back with the box of pizza and some drinks for them.

"Babe, I used your shirt." Jessica said happily.

Yuri bit his lips, He likes it whenever Jessica wear His shirt especially after their lovemaking, He finds it y.

"Are you seducing me?" He asked seeing His Wife's hair in a messy bun. "You looks so y."

"I'm hungry." Jessica ignored what He said.

Yuri sit on the bed and opened the pizza box, "Feel free to eat." He said.

The American Woman smiles and eat as Her husband watch their precious baby to the Baby Monitor.

"Time flies so fast, Krystal is so big now.." He said while shaking his head.

"Yeah, In a few years She will go home and introduce Her Boyfriend to us then few more years later She will get married and will have Her own children and She'll forget about you." Jessica said to .

Yuri glared at Her, "No.. My Princess will never forget about me and She will not have a boyfriend or a husband." He said, just thinking about Krystal being so sweet to other guys makes him really mad.

"Face it, Yul. Krystal will grow up and have her own life.. I just hope She finds someone who will not give her so much heartaches.." Jessica said while eating, "If I will choose the one for Her I want it to be one of the twins but too bad, They are cousins."

"No, Sica.. Krystal promised to love only Her Daddy."

"She will get married to a respectful and hardworking man." She kept teasing him.

"I don't wanna talk to you.." He said and laid down.

Jessica laughs so hard and straddle him, "I was just teasing you." She said and tried to feed him but Yuri looked away. "Babe." She called.

"Finish your food and sleep. I'm tired."

The Brown haired woman put her food back to the box then snake Her hands inside his robe and caress His chest that made him shiver in delight.

"Do you really want to sleep now?" She asked ily. 

"You wanna play with me?" Yuri asked.

"I was thinking of another round after eating pizza but if You're tired and You wanna sleep then just forget about it." She said and was about to get off him when Her Husband stops her.

"Do you need help to finish the pizza quick?" Yuri asked and caress His Wife's thighs. 

"Yeah, but if You're sleepy it-"

Yuri put Her down and sat up, "Let's finish this.." He said and eat.

Jessica laughs, "I think you should wash your hands first.."

"Why?"

"Forgot where you used Your hands?" She asked.

"It's okay, it adds flavor.. your flavor." He winked.

"Oh Gross." She said and stood up to brush her teeth. She went back and smiled as Yuri is almost done, "Go to the bathroom after you finish everything." She said.

Yuri quickly stood up and throw the box to the trash bin then went to the bathroom, He went out and saw His Wife lying on the bed while reading a book.

He smiled and sit at the edge of the bed, "Time for round two.." He said and take the book away. He take his robe off leaving him with nothing to cover his body and focused on his wife.

Jessica bit her lips as Her husband hovers over her and kiss her on the lips, She hug him and wrap her legs around his hips. "I love you.." She whispered and kiss him passionately. 

Yuri put his hands inside the shirt his wife is wearing and cupped Jessica's mounds, He break the kiss and take the shirt off His Wife and smiled at her. "I'll do all the chores tomorrow just let me do everything I want tonight." He said.

"O-Okay.." Jessica said and pulled him closer to her again.

They were about to proceed on their session when They suddenly heard a loud cry from the baby monitor. "Waaah Waah!"

Both of them sighed, Krystal always cry in the middle of the night and they have to play with her until she fall asleep again.

"Babe.." Jessica pushed Him and wear the shirt and put Her shorts on. "The Princess wants to play."

Yuri wore his shorts and went to Krystal's room, He saw Krystal kicking her feet while crying so hard in her crib.

"Daddy's here.." Yuri said and picked Her up, He caress her back and kiss her cheek, "You really know when to disturb Daddy and Mommy.. We were having fun together." He whispered and walk back to their room.

They went in and saw Jessica wiping her chest, She look up and saw Her two Babies. Yuri pass their Baby to Her and let Jessica feed Krystal.

"My Princess is so pretty.." Jessica wipe Krystal's face.

Yuri moved closer to Jessica and watch Krystal scratch Jessica's while having Her midnight snack. "Princess, don't do that.. You're sharing it with Daddy so take good care of it." He laugh at what He said.

Krystal giggles and kick her feet in happiness, She let go of Jessica's , "Kyaak!" She keep kicking her feet.

Yuri kiss Krystal's foot, "You agree with Daddy?" Yuri asked and His Wife elbowed him.

"Stop telling Your Daughter those things.." Jessica glared at him.

Krystal wants to get up so Jessica made her sit and gave Her to Yuri, "Play with Daddy." She said and laid down. "Daddy made Mommy so tired."

Yuri laid next to her and made Krystal sit on his tummy, "Mommy loved it.." He said.

Jessica hug him, "I did.." She said and kiss him on the cheek, "But I'm really tired, can I sleep now?"

"Yes." Her Husband said and look at her, "Goodnight, Baby."

"Goodnight.. Love you!" She kissed him.

"Say goodnight to Mommy."

Jessica smiled and sat up, "Goodnight, Princess." She kissed Her Daughter's cheek, "I love you."

Krystal laugh as Jessica tickled her, "Kyaah!"

"Enjoy your night with Daddy." Jessica said and hug Yuri until She fall asleep.

------

Yuri woke up alone in the bed, He quickly get up and went to the bathroom. He walked downstairs and smiled as He heard Krystal's laughs.

"She's in a good mood.." He mumbled.

He went to the Kitchen and saw Krystal happily wiggling Her feet while looking at Jessica who is making her laugh, "Kyaaah!"

"Good morning.."

Jessica turned to Him, "Good Morning Daddy!" She said and stood up.

Yuri hug his Wife and cupped her face, "Good Morning Baby." He said and kiss her.

"Kyaaak!" Krystal suddenly let out a loud squeal.

"Oh.. I think someone's jealous." Miss Lee chuckles.

The Couple break apart and turned to Krystal, "My Princess is jealous." Yuri said and take His Daughter from his mother in law. "Are you jealous because Daddy kissed Mommy first?" He asked and kissed his Daughter's cheek. "Good Morning!" 

"Mom and I will prepare our breakfast, You two go play in the meantime." Jessica said.

Yuri take Krystal outside for a walk and to bond with his Daughter, "Mommy and Daddy will celebrate our second wedding anniversary in a month, What do you think we should do?" He asked and sighed.

He wants to surprise His Wife but He don't know how. They are together almost twenty-four seven and His Wife will suspect something if He suddenly becomes busy.

"Mommy and Daddy weren't able to celebrate Our first anniversary since a lot of things happened as You know, Daddy is stupid and it was My fault." He said and kissed His Daughter's hand, "I badly wanna give her a memorable anniversary celebration. I will try to plan a good surprise for Mommy and you will help me, okay?" He kissed His Daughter.

After sometime, Yuri decided to go back home. Jessica and Miss Lee are done preparing their breakfast so they started eating.

Jessica showed Krystal Her breakfast, "Mommy made you pear and banana puree.." She said and feed her.

Krystal slap her hands on her desk, "ah kyaah!" She squealed.

Yuri wipe , "You're drooling.." He said then kiss her cheek, "You will shower after eating then We will play, okay?"

Krystal look at Her Father and grinned at him, "Kyaaak!"

"Daddy, don't distract Our Princess. She's eating." Jessica said and keep feeding Their Daughter.

"Are you going out today?" Miss Lee asked the Couple.

"Unnie and the Kids will arrive later so we will pick them up and go to a diner. Unnie will leave tomorrow morning to go back home."

"Oh, the Kids will visit their little sister again."

"Yeah, My rivals are coming and Daddy will be out of the picture again." Yuri said and kissed His Daughter's cheek.

"Unnie and Oppas are going to stay here during school breaks and they will play with Our Krystal.." Jessica happily said.

Once they are done with their breakfast, The Couple went back to their room and took a bath together with their Daughter.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter