Chapter 64

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 64:

"Cheers for Yuri and Jessica's Wedding!" Hyoyeon offered a toast.

They all raised Their glass, "Cheers!"

Yuri smiled and drink His beer, He is having a good time in a Private room of a nightclub with His male friends including Taeyeon who just went back from California.

"Are You excited for Your wedding?" Shindong asked.

Hyoyeon smack His Friend's arm, "What kind of question is that? Of course He is excited! He waited and worked hard to get Jessica back for so long!"

Yuri smiled widely then nodded, "That's true!" He said then take a deep breath, "two weeks to go and Jessica will finally be My Wife, I really can't wait!"

Taeyeon tapped His shoulder, "I'm really happy for the both of You!" He told Him. 

"Thank You, Taeng!" He said happily. "How's Your life as a Husband?" He asked.

"We are still on the Honeymoon stage and so far it's fun! Tiffany is adjusting pretty well, She hired a Chef to teach Her how to cook since She wanted to be the most perfect wife.." He smiled while thinking about His Wife.

Yuri laugh, His Cousin always want to be the best especially to the Person She loves.

"She's not working anymore?" Shindong asked. 

Taeyeon smiled, "She's on leave.." He said.

"Say are You planning to have babies now?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yes.. We wanna have babies soon.." Taeyeon said then look at Yuri. "What about You and Sica?"

The Tanned Guy shake His head, "No, I wanna enjoy Our marriage life first.." He said.

He originally want to have babies as soon as possible but then He realized that He wanna spend more time with Jessica because He knew that their baby will take Jessica's attention.

Shindong nodded furiously, "Yeah, more than what?Three or four years without getting laid is really hard that's why I understand if Yuri wants to have Jessica all by himself!" He said.

"I'm really impressed at You, Yul.. You really waited for Her.. You made me proud!" Hyoyeon said. 

He smiled at His friends, "I've learned to wait because of Sica.. She taught me to be patient.."

Taeyeon smiled, "Let's have a toast for Yuri's Happiness! Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

------

Jessica woke up in the middle of Her sleep and quickly get up, She went out of Her room and walk to His Boyfriend's room. 

"He's not yet home.." She mumbled and look at the Digital clock on Yuri's bedside table. "It's already 3:35am.." She sighed and went back to Her room.

She laid next between the kids who are always sleeping in Her room, She get Her phone to check if Her Boyfriend called or send any messages but nothing.

She put Her phone down and just hug Hyunbin, She's upset with Her Fiancè, She let Him hang out with His Friends and all She wants is for Him to update Her but He seems like Yuri forgot that He has a Fiancèe waiting for Him to go home. 

"Let Him, Jess.. Just sleep and ignore Him later.." She said and just sleep.

An Hour later, Yuri went home drunk. He walk straight to His Girlfriend's room to sleep but got surprised to see the Kids inside Jessica's room.

"Aish, these kids really try to get My Sica's attention." He pouted then crawled on the bed and hovered over His sleeping Girlfriend. "Baby.." He called and gave Her kisses all over Her face to wake Her up. "Sica~ Sicababy~"

Jessica woke up and saw Her Boyfriend smiling widely at Her, She look at the clock then shake Her head. "I'm surprised You're home.. I thought You're gonna live in the club forever.."

Yuri sit up and pulled Her to straddle Him. "Of course, I'm going home! My baby is here!" He said then kissed Her lips.

Jessica pushed Him then wipe , "What the hell, Yul?! You made Yourself really drunk? I told you to moderate Your alcohol intake, Yul! Do You want to be in an accident again?!"

Yuri smiled and caress Her waist, "We had fun, Baby.. It's been a while and I missed My friends!" He sniff then nibble Her neck. "Let's go to My room and sleep."

"No, sleep on Your own.. I don't wanna sleep with You!" She slide on the bed and laid down, "Go out now!"

"Baby, I love You! Don't get mad. I was a good boy the whole night, I promise!"

Jessica rolled Her eyes, "No!"

"Sica!" He called out loud.

Jessica sit up and covered His mouth, "The Kids are sleeping!" He smack His arm. 

The Tanned Guy take Her hands off His mouth, "I'm sorry!" He whispered then hug Her. "Baby, I want to sleep in Your arms, just scold me later! I really need to sleep now."

Jessica sighed, Yuri is obviously really drunk, "how can You sleep here, the Kids are sleeping?"

Yuri laid down then pulled Her on top of Him, "This way We can sleep properly.." He said and hug Her tight, "Goodnight, Sicababy! I love You very much!" He said and kissed the top of Her head. 

Jessica stared at His sleeping face and kiss Him on the cheek, Yuri rarely hang out with His friends so when He asked Her if He can go out with them, She let Him go knowing that Yuri misses His friends a lot but She really didn't expect Him to stay that long with them and most of all She strictly told Him to update Her but obviously, Yuri failed to do that. 

She sighed, She will just talk to Him when He's not drunk anymore. "Goodnight!" She said and lean on His chest and followed Him to dreamland.

------

"Papa!" Yuri woke up when He heard the Kids'voice. "Papa wake up!" Mina shake His body. 

Yuri who is still sleeping covered His head with the pillow to sleep again.

"Papa, We're done with lunch, We will have snacks later. You should eat now too!" Yoong said but Yuri is still not moving.

Mina out Her hands on Her hips and pouted, "Momma will leave You now!" She said.

Yuri quickly get up upon hearing it, "Where is Sica?" He asked and didn't wait for the Kids to answer and just ran downstairs. "Sica!" He shouted while running to the main door. "Sica!"

"Yul, Jessica is in the Kitchen with Hyunbin!" The oldest helper told Him.

He run to the Kitchen area and sighed when He saw His Fiancè busy with something while Hyunbin is watching Her. "Baby!" He called. 

Jessica turned around and look at Him, "You're finally awake!" She said. 

The two Kids then went back to the Kitchen, "Momma!" They happily called and climbed the kitchen bar stool. 

Yuri look at them with a pout, "Sica, the Kids lied to me! They told Me You will leave me now!"

"They are not lying, I'm really leaving today with the Kids,  We will buy shoes and other stuffs for the wedding.."

Mina meronged Him, "Mina can't lie, that's bad!" She said and laugh with Her brothers.

"And I will leave You so You can rest, I know You're tired from Your Party last night!"

He walk to Her, He knew Jessica is mad because He went home really late. He then walk to Her and gave Her a big hug, "Baby, are You still mad?" He asked then look at Her, "I'm sorry about last night.. I won't do it again, I promise!" He kissed Her lips. 

Jessica push Him, "Your breath stinks!" She said that made Him pout.

"I thought morning breath is y?" He asked. 

"I never said that.." She said and turned to what She's doing, "plus the alcohol You had last night makes Your breath really stink.."

Yuri back hug Her, "Are You still mad?" He asked and sniff Her neck.

"Yes.." She said then slap His hands on Her tummy, "Take a seat, I'll serve Your late lunch.. We'll talk later!"

Yuri beside Hyunbin and kiss His cheek, "Kyaaah! Papa shtink!" the little boy push His head away from Him.

Yuri keep hugging and kissing Him to irritate the little boy, "Kyaaaahh!!" Hyunbin kept squealing.

"Yul! Stop it!" Jessica said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter