Chapter 59

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 59:

Yuri walked out of the Airport, He just arrived in San Francisco and now He's excited to see His Girlfriend after a couple of weeks of not being with each other.

He ride a cab and asked the Driver to bring Him to Jessica's address. He turned His phone on to check If Jessica send Him messages but nothing so He just called Her.

"What's happening to You, Sica?" He thought as He can't contact Her anymore. He then remembered something, "Oh, Please bring me to a flower shop first.." He said and the cab Driver nodded.

More than an Hour later, He arrived in front of Jessica's House. He take His suitcase and walk to the front porch and knock.

"Sica!" He called and waited but no one's answering. "Auntie Jane!" He keep calling.

He sighed when no one opened the door, He lean on the wall and look at the bouquet of flowers He bought for His Girlfriend.

"I hope She'll like it.." He mumbled then look around, "Why am I feeling like this already happened before? This is a familiar scene.." He said then shrug it off. 

He then yawn, He's so tired because of the long flight and He wasn't able to sleep properly because of excitement to be with His Girlfriend.

He put the bouquet down and pace around the porch to keep Him awake. "I need coffee.." He said.

After almost half an hour of walking around, Yuri got tired and just sit on the floor beside His Suitcase and the Bouquet. He take a deep breath and look at His blink His eyes, He's really sleepy but He has to be awake.

"Stay awake, Yul.." He told Himself but His eyes are betraying Him. "Argh, I will just take a nap and rest My mind.." He said, He lean His head on His knees and sleep.

A Few Hours later, Yuri was awakened by someone. He quickly stood up and bowed. "H-Hello!" He greeted and felt dizzy because of a sudden movement.

"What are You doing in front of Miss Lee's house?" A familiar old lady asked. "Oh, You're the Young man from years ago!"

Yuri creased His eyebrows, "Excuse me?" He asked.

"Don't You remember? You were in this situation before.." The old lady said, "Anyway, Miss Lee and Her Daughter, Jessica went somewhere a couple of days ago if I'm not mistaken."

"What?" Yuri asked in shock. "A couple of days ago?"

The older woman nodded, "Do You want something to eat or drink while waiting?" She asked.

"I'm okay.. Thanks." He said and give Her a smile.

The Woman excused Herself and walked away leaving Yuri alone.

The Tanned Guy sighed and get His phone, "Did She take Her Mom back to Seoul?" He asked and called His Sister in law. "Noona!"

"Yul, do You know what time it is right now?" Ryeowon asked.

"Noona! Is Sica there?" He quickly asked.

"What are You talking about? She's back home!"

Yuri bite His lips and sighed, "Okay.. Thank You!" He said then hang up.

He look at His Wrist watch, it's already late in the afternoon but Jessica and Miss Lee are still out. "Where is Sica? and Auntie Jane?" He mumbled.

He went back on sitting position and thought about His Girlfriend, "The last time She called We talked about Aunt Jane's check up and about the DNA result.." He told Himself.

He then look at His position and the bouquet then got shock, "Omo! The Old Woman.. She was the one who approached me before! Oh, Yeah, I remember it now!" He talk to Himself.

He suddenly felt worried, When He went there to talk to Jessica after His Enlistment, Jessica didn't showed up. Now He is in the same situation again but the difference is, Jessica is now His Girlfriend and the American Woman is not around, again.

"Don't go anywhere, Yul.. Sica will go home.." He told Himself then sighed, "But what if Chaeyoung said something to Her and Sica chose to leave me?" He mumbled then shake His head, He couldn't help but to overthink because one of His Greatest fear is losing Jessica again.

"Don't overthink, Yul.. Just wait for Sica.." He told Himself. "I hope everything is fine with them.." He said.

------

"Mom, We're here.." Jessica gently shake Her Mother's arm to wake Her up.

Miss Lee opened Her eyes and look around, "Why is it so dark?" She asked that made Her Daughter roll Her eyes.

"It is really dark now, it's almost midnight now, Mom.." She said and pointed at Their House, "Look, Our house is scary from the outside.." She chuckles, "No one will bother to go there." She said and opened the car door.

Miss Lee smiled, Jessica hop off the car and She followed Her. "Aigoo.. My back.." She groaned.

The Blonde Woman look at Her worriedly, "Mom, are You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay.."

"I told You to just follow what the Doctor suggested."

Miss Lee shake Her head, Jessica is always worried about Her. "I don't wanna be confined in the hospital and besides, He already gave me medications.." She said.

"Why? Is it because You can't go anywhere if You're in the Hospital?" Jessica chuckles.

"Where should I put these?" A tall guy asked while carrying Their bags.

Jessica smiled, "Follow me." She said and walk towards the House.

She opened Her hand bag to get the door keys but got startled when She noticed someone near the door, "Kyaaah!" She squealed.

It was too dark to know who the person in the Porch.

"What happened?" the tall Guy asked and the flashlight from His phone.

They saw someone hugging His knees while sleeping soundly. Jessica look at Him intently and was shock to realize that it is Her Boyfriend.

"Yul?" She called.

"What's happening here?" Miss Lee asked.

"Um, It's Yuri, Mom.." She said without taking Her eyes off Her sleeping boyfriend. "Get inside the house now, Mom.. It's cold here." She said.

Miss Lee nodded and opened the Door then let the Tall Guy in. She turned the lights on outside letting Jessica clearly see Her boyfriend. The American Blonde then leaned down and caress Yuri's hair.

"What are You doing here?" She asked then look at the Bouquet beside Him. "How long have You been here?" She mumbled then shake His body. "Yul.." She called.

Yuri stirred in His sleep and quickly look up after hearing Jessica's voice. "Baby.." He blink His eyes.

Jessica pulled Him to stand up, "How long have You been waiting here?" She asked Him then wipe the dirt on His eyes.

Yuri didn't answer and just hug Her tight, "I missed You, Baby! Where have You been? I've been calling You for the past days now but You're not picking up."

His Girlfriend smiled, "I missed You too, Babe!" She said. She break the hug and hold His hand, "Let's go in.." She said.

Yuri nodded and get His suitcase, "Oh, The Bouquet.." He said. "I'll just buy You fresh flowers tomorrow.." He said.

"Just leave it there, I wanna talk to You more." She said and pulled Him inside.

"Jess, I'm going home now.." The Tall Guy said as soon as the Couple went in.

"Oh, Oppa.. Just stay the night here.." She said.

"I can't, I have an early flight back to New York tomorrow. I need to go back to the Hotel.." He said with a smile, "I had a good time with You and Auntie.. I hope this is not the last time.." He said.

Jessica smiled and gave Him a hug, "Thank You for taking us to lots of beautiful places, Oppa. I'm gonna miss You!" She said.

Yuri creased His eyebrows seeing His Girlfriend hugging another man, "Sica.. Jessica Jung.." He called.

The said woman break the hug and look at Yuri, "Babe.. I want You to meet, Lee Minho." She said.

"I don't care about Him.." He thought and tightly hold His Girlfriend's hand.

"Oppa, This is Kwon Yuri.." Jessica wiggle Her eyebrows while smiling widely that made the tall Guy chuckle, "My Boyfriend." Jessica told the other Guy.

Lee Minho look at Yuri and laid His hand for a shake and Yuri squeeze His hand, "Hi, I am Lee Minho.. Jessica's Cousin." 

Yuri got surprised and quickly bowed, "H-Hi! I'm Kwon Yuri, Sica's boyfriend.." He said.

"I know.." He said with a wide grin, "Jessica told me stories about You.." He said.

"Oh.." He said then look at Jessica. "Why didn't You tell me immediately?" He mumbled.

"Anyway, I'm going now.." He said and walked out of the House and drive back to the Hotel.

Jessica then pulled Her Boyfriend in Her room, "I badly want to talk to You but You have to shower first." Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter