Chapter 57

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 57:

"Kyaaaaahhh!!" The Kids squealed as Yuri chase them around the beach.

"I'm coming for You!" Yuri said and run slowly.

They are back to the Kwon's Hometown since the Kids want to experience the Beach.

Mina hold Eunbi's hand tightly and pulled Her, "Faster!" She said but then Eunbi tripped and tumble down on the sand.

"Waaaahh!"

Mina knelt down and help Her stand up, "I'm sorry!" She said and dust off the sand on Her legs.

"Daddy!" Eunbi quickly look up to Yuri and raised Her hand.

Yuri check on Her, "It's okay, Eunbi.. We're just playing.." He said and carried the crying girl. "Do You wanna eat instead? Don't cry.." He rub Her back.

"Unnie bad!" Eunbi cried harder.

Mina pouted, "I didn't mean it, Papa.. I'm sorry." She said.

Yuri pat Her head, "No, it's okay, baby.." He said.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung run to them and take Eunbi from Yuri. "I saw what happened, are You not going to scold Your Niece for hurting Our Daughter?" She asked.

Yoong and Hyunbin joined them, Yoong hold Mina's hand as Hyunbin hug Yuri's legs.

Yuri look at Chaeyoung, "Why would I scold Mina? It's unintentional, We were just playing.."

"You really can't be a good father to Your Kid, huh.. You're choosing Your Niece over Your Daughter?"

"I'm not choosing anyone, I saw everything.."

"If You can't discipline that child let me do it.."

Yuri quickly take Mina in His arms, "I will not let You hurt the Kids.." He said and caress Mina's back.

Chaeyoung shake Her head, "I will never wonder if those Kids will grow up like Brats.." She said and walked away with Her Daughter.

"Papa, I'm sorry.." Mina said and hug Yuri's neck tightly.

"No, Baby.. No one's at fault.." Yuri said and brought the Kids back to the Villa.

They saw Chaeyoung in the Living room and the three Kids automatically clung to Him tightly.

"Papa, cawwy!" Hyunbin stomped His feet and raised His arms for Yuri to take..

"Just walk, Hyunbin.."

"No!" Hyunbin said then cried.

Yuri leaned down and picked Him up, He then glared at Chaeyoung, "The Kids are now scared of You.." He said then take them to the Playroom.

Yoong quickly locked the door as Yuri sit down on the floor and put the two crying kids on His lap.

"Don't cry.." He gently told them.

"Aunt Chaeyoung will punish Mina for hurting Eunbi.." Mina said while crying.

Yuri hush Her then wipe Her tears away, "Do You think Papa will let that happen?" He asked and kiss Her forehead, "Don't be scared especially if You didn't do anything wrong.."

"But Aunt Chaeyoung is mad because Eunbi got hurt."

"Papa is here.. Nothing will happen to You.." He said.

Hyunbin pouted, "Papa, Bee-Bin shad too."

"What do You want me to do?"

"Ppoppo!"

Yuri smiled at Him then kissed His cheek, "Don't be sad anymore.."

Yoong then sit in front of Yuri, "Papa.. I don't like Aunt Chaeyoung.. Can You bring Momma back? I don't like Aunt Chaeyoung to be Our new Momma." He told Yuri.

"Momma will go back don't worry.."

"Really? Momma is still Your wife and not Aunt Chaeyoung?"

Yuri sighed, "Your Momma is the only girl I want to be My wife, Aunt Chaeyoung is someone from Papa's mistake." He said and shake His head as He thought of what He did in the past, "I should have never done those things in the first place, now I'm having a hard time and Sica is still suffering because of me.." He mumbled.

"Papa, You love Aunt Chaeyoung too?" 

"No.. She's here because She said Eunbi is My Daughter but Momma Sica is the girl that I love."

The two elder Kids creased Their eyebrows in confusion, They don't understand how Eunbi became Yuri's Daughter with Chaeyoung if Jessica is the one He loves.

"Papa, is it big people's thing? Because I don't understand." Mina said that made Yuri laugh.

"Yeah, it is older people's problem.. Don't mind it, Papa will fix everything." He said and kissed Mina's cheek, "You sleep in My room later, Okay? I miss playing with You." He said.

"Yoongie and Hyunbin too!" Yoong said and He nodded.

A knock on the Door was heard, Yoong stood up and opened the Door.

"Daddy.." Eunbi called.

Chaeyoung gently pushed Her Daughter in the playroom, 'Can Eunbi spend time with Her Daddy?"

Mina and Hyunbin quickly stood up and let Eunbi come to Yuri, "Please close the door." Yuri said and put Eunbi on His lap. "Do You want to play with Unnie and Oppa?" Yuri asked.

He's trying really hard to be nice to the little girl as what He promised to His Girlfriend.

Eunbi hug Him, "Daddy shweep now.."

Yuri stood up and cradle Her to sleep, He stared at Eunbi. "I wonder who Your real father is.." He thought. "I really don't feel anything special towards You, and if ever I am Your real father. I will be really sorry for feeling that way to You.."

"Papa, Do You love Eunbi more than us?" Mina suddenly asked.

Yoong covered His Sister's mouth, "Don't ask so loudly, Aunt Chaeyoung will hear it."

Yuri smiled, "Papa can give You equal love.."

Mina pouted, "Me? I love Papa more than I love chocolate!"

Yuri laugh, "Wow, You love Papa than chocolates? I'm so happy! Thank You, Baby!" He said that made His Niece giggle.

"Bee-Bin wuv Papa than choco-wate!" Hyunbin jump happily.

"Wow, That's so sweet!" He said, "What about.. Um, who do You love the most, Papa, Chocolates or Momma?"

"Momma!" Hyunbin immediately answered.

"I love Papa the most!" Mina said, "Because, Papa is here.. But if Momma is here, I love Momma the most!"

Yuri shake His head, He really missed talking and playing with the Kids. Ever since He got busy preparing the proposal, He don't have much time with the Kids and when Eunbi arrived, He got even more occupied.

Yoong raised His hand, "Me, I love both Momma and Papa because they take care of Us and make us happy always and Momma and Papa love us so so much!"

"Your Momma will be really happy to hear that.. I'll call Her later and You tell Her that, okay?" He smiled and Yoong nodded.

A few minutes later, Eunbi fell asleep. Yuri take Her out of the Playroom and bring Her to the Guest room.

He knock on the door but no one's answering so He just went in and put Eunbi on the bed.

He was then startled as the bathroom door opens, "Oh, Yul!" Chaeyoung smiled.

Yuri look down as Chaeyoung is covered with only a towel, "I should go now.." He said and walk to the Door.

"Wait!" Chaeyoung stopped Him, "I have something to discuss to You.." She walk closer to Him.

Yuri sighed and focus on the Door, "just talk to me later, dress up first.." He said and was about to turn the knob but Chaeyoung hold His hand, "What are You doing?" He asked with creasing eyebrows.

"Yul, stop pretending.." She said.

"What are You talking about?" He said and shoo Her hand away but the woman just block the door. "Move.." He said, He don't want to touch Her afraid that She will think of something else.

Chaeyoung smiled slyly, "Yuri.. Show Your agressive side.. Stop pretending You're not the same Yuri as before.." She hold His arm but Yuri take a step backward.

"Don't touch me." He said, He wanted to raise His voice but Eunbi might wake up. "Move away from the door and let me go." He closed His eyes and do what Jessica taught Him to calm himself down, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.." He sighed and slowly opened His eyes. "Han Chaeyoung, listen to me.. I don't like You.."

Chaeyoung smiled widely, "That's what You said in the club before but look what happened to us? We now have a baby."

Yuri crea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter