Chapter 28

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28:

Yuri is in the Mansion preparing Dinner for the Kids, He is so focus on what He was doing and didn't noticed the Kids went to the Kitchen.

"Papa.."

He turned around and saw the three kids looking at him with wide smiles, "Are You hungry?"

"Yes!"

He carried Mina and Hyunbin to the Bar Stools and let Yoong sit on His own. "Papa's not yet done.. Can You wait for um.. Ten minutes or so?"

Hyunbin smiled at Him, "Show?"

"Mina tummy can't anymowe.."

"Yoongie can wait.." Yoong happily said.

Yuri went back to cooking while the Kids wait for Him to finish.

After cooking, He prepared the table and settled the Kids in the Dining.

Yuri tasted the food then smiled at the Kids who are looking at Him, "Alright, feed Your hungry tummies now." 

The Kids quickly eat, while they were having Their Dinner, Yuri's phone suddenly rings.

He stood up and answered the call away from the Kids. "Hello Taeng?"

"Yul! Is Sica there?" He asked.

Yuri creased His eyebrows in confusion, "What? She's not here, Why?"

He heard Taeyeon say incoherent words then sighed, "We had a fight and I went out to cool down and when I get back, I found out that She left the Penthouse with all Her stuffs.. I went out to look for Her but I couldn't find Her, I already tried calling Her but She's not picking up.." He said. "I don't know where She is.."

Yuri bite His lips, Jessica don't have much friends in Korea since She mostly spend time with Him and His Family when She stayed there.

"I don't know.." He answered.

Taeyeon sighed again, "Alright, I'll just talk to Tiffany again, She might know something about Jessica's whereabouts.." He said.

"Alright, Call me for updates.." He said then hang up.

He walk back to the Dining and continue eating while thinking about Jessica, "Kids.. Do You know what Momma's favorite place is when She is sad?" He asked the Kids.

Yoong stopped eating and pouted, "Hmm.. Playground.. Yoongie likes playground.."

He smiled, "What about Momma?"

"Don't know.." Yoong shrug.

"Papa!" Mina said nonchalantly.

Yuri look at Her, "What is it, Mina?"

"Papa make Momma happy.. Momma'sh gonna go shee Papa and be happy again." 

Yuri chuckled at what She said, "Momma is more happy with Uncle Taengoo.."

"What 'bout Papa? Happy with Taengoo too? evewyone happy with Taengoo?"

Yuri ruffled Her hair, "You surely are the cutest baby girl in the world!"

"Yeah, wight!" She answered thay surprised Him.

"Where did You learn that?"

"TV.." She said.

After They eat, Yuri called Taeyeon again but He's still looking for Jessica and He's still can't contact Her, He then tried to call Jessica. He knew She will not answer since She's ignoring everyone even Her Boyfriend.

"Hello?" He was surprised as Jessica answered His call in one try. "Yul, Why?"

"Sica, Where are You?" He asked.

"Just somewhere, Why?"

"Can You tell me exactly where You are?"

"If Taeyeon is asking You to look for Me then nevermind.."

He sighed, "No, Sica.. I wanna see You." He said.

"You  wanna see Me? You're lying.. If there's one person You wanna see right now I know it's Yebin.."

Yuri chuckled, "I really wanna see You.. And the Kids want to see Their Momma too. So tell Me where You are and We will pick You up."

Jessica sighed, "I'm in a convenience store near the Penthouse.."

"Alright, We will go there."

"Promise Me You will not tell Taeyeon where I am."

"I promise.. I'll call you again, Sica.. Wait for Us!"

"Alright, See You! Bye!" She said then hang up.

Yuri called the Kids and they all ride the car and drive off, "Papa, are We gonna play?" Yoong asked while looking outside, "But it's Dark already! There will be no kids around!"

Yuri chuckled, "We will see someone pretty.."

"Pwetty than Mina?" the little Girl asked.

"As Pretty as Mina.."

Yoong nodded, "Someone must be so pretty!" He said.

"Yes.." Yuri smiled.

They arrived to the nearest Convenience store to the Penthouse, Yuri get off the Car and look for Jessica inside.

He smiled seeing Her eating, "Sica!"

The Blonde Woman turned around and saw Him, "Yul!" She smiled, "Where are the Kids?" She asked.

"In the Car.."

She put Her food in a plastic bag and put them in the garbage bin as Yuri helped with Her bags. "Let's go home." He said and the two of them walk back to the Car. "Sica, come here." He hold Her hand and hide Her behind Him.

Jessica was baffled, "Why?" She asked.

"I wanna surprise the Kids.. I told them we will see someone." He smiled still holding Her hand.

Jessica nodded and walk behind Yuri, they stopped in front of the Car. Yuri opened the Car door with a huge smile.

"Papa, Where is someone pretty?" Yoong asked.

He put Jessica's bags in the Car, "Someone pretty is not available.."

The Kids pouted and Yuri smiled widely, "But someone gorgeous is here." He said then pulled Jessica, "Tada!"

The Kids smiled widely, "Momma!"

Jessica smiled and get inside the Car, "Babies.. How are You?" She asked and kissed them. "I missed You!"

She feels happy to see the Kids after a week of not visiting them because of her busy working schedule.

Yuri then cleared His throat, "You can play later, Let's go home now." He said and aided Jessica in getting off the car. He opened the door of the Passenger seat and Jessica get inside.

Yuri drive the Car back to the Mansion, Jessica kept talking to the Kids while Yuri kept glancing at Her.

They arrived home, Jessica and the Kids quickly went to their room and Yuri followed with the bags.

He saw Jessica playing with the Kids, "Babies.. Shower now!" He said and walk to the Bathroom.

The Kids stood up and followed Him leaving Jessica alone. The Blonde Woman sit on the bed and waited for them.

Her Phone then rings, She look at it and found Taeyeon calling, She sighed and ignore the call.

Yuri and the Kids went out, She quickly help Yuri in dressing up the Kids with their pyjamas then settled the Kids in the bed.

"Momma will stay here tonight?" Yoong asked.

"Yes.." Yuri answered, "Momma will sleep here.."

They put the Kids to sleep, after making sure that the three kids are already sleeping, Yuri and Jessica went to the Balcony to talk.

"So, Why are You outside with Your bags?" He asked.

Jessica sighed, "I wanna look for an apartment.."

"But You're already in the Penthouse.. It's much better there."

She sighed, "Actually, Taeyeon and I had a fight.." She said and Yuri nodded. "He found out that Daniel Jung is My Father and He got mad at me for keeping it from Him, He said that I made him look like a fool.."

The Tanned Guy sighed, "Why didn't You tell Him the truth when You were still in Jeju?" He asked.

Jessica shrug, "I just don't feel the need of telling Him.. Besides, I don't consider Daniel Jung as My Father anymore.." She said nonchalantly.

It's been almost three months since Jessica met Her father again, Daniel tried to talk to His Daughter before She and Taeyeon went back to Seoul but She refused to have a word with Him.

"And After You two fight You just packed your stuffs and left? That's it?" Yuri asked.

She shake Her head, "For the past months of being together, Taeyeon and I always fight and I think it's better if I move out of the Penthouse and find My own place so We can have space.."

Yuri pouted, "Um, Will Taeyeon mind if I ask You to go back here?" He asked.

She look at Him, "He will get jealous.." She answered.

"Okay.. But I think You should call Him to let Him know where You are.." Yuri said then put His hands in His pockets, "If I were Him, I will be in panic if I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter