Chapter 21

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21:

Yuri is Driving to a Nightclub in the middle of the night with the Kids who are sleeping at the backseat.

He's not going there to Party, He can't do that especially that He is taking care of the Kids by himself. He's going there to pick up His Cousin who is drowning herself with alcohol.

Someone called Him using Tiffany's phone telling Him to come to the Nightclub and pick up the American Woman who is already drunk that's why He quickly went there with the Kids.

He Parked the Car and lightly rolled the windows down and hop off the car without forgetting to lock it.

He run inside and called Tiffany. "We're upstairs.." The Person holding Tiffany's phone said.

He walk upstairs and quickly found Tiffany on the Couch. "This Girl.." He mumbled and walk to Her. "Yah, Tiffany.."

"Who are You?" A Woman asked.

"I'm Yuri.. Her Cousin.." He said.

"Yuri?" The Girl asked.

Yuri hummed without looking at Her then carried His Cousin, "Uh, Is it okay if You help me with Her bag and shoes?" He asked.

The Woman nodded and take the Drunk Girl's bag and Her Shoes, "You are such a baby.." Yuri mumbled as He walk downstairs.

They walked out of the club and head straight to the Parking.

Yuri turned to the woman following Him, "Can You please get my key in my pocket?" He asked.

The Woman nodded and carefully put Her hand in His pocket then take out the car key. She volunteered to unlock the car and opened the car door for Him.

"Thank You.." Yuri smiled and settled His Cousin in the front seat.

He then look at the woman and lightly bowed to Her, "Thank You very much!" He said then run to the Driver's side and drive Home.

He carried the Kids to Their room when They arrived Home then walk back to the car. "Pany-ah!" He tried to wake up His Cousin but Tiffany is sleeping soundly.

He sighed and decided to just carry Her to the Guest room, He tuck Her in bed and look at Her, He don't know what happened, why Tiffany went out alone but He knew that it's something serious.

"I'll just ask Her when She wakes up.." He mumbled then walked to the door, "Goodnight, Pany-ah!" He said then walk to the room where the Kids are sleeping and join them to Dreamland.

The Next Morning, He woke up early and prepared breakfast for everyone in the House.

He prepared the table and checked His Cousin. He look at His wrist watch and walk towards the bed. "Pany-ah.." He wake Her up.

Tiffany groans and turned to the other side, "My head hurts." She mumbled with eyes close.

Yuri chuckled, "Yeah, Because You were so drunk last night.. Come on, Pany-ah.. I made You a hang over soup.." He said.

Tiffany then opened Her eyes after hearing Her Cousin's voice and look around, "Where am I?" She sit up and saw Yuri smiling at Her, "How did I get here?" She asked.

"I picked You up in the Nightclub with the Kids.."

Yuri chuckled as Tiffany look at Him in shock, "You did?" He nodded, "I'm sorry, Yul!" She said.

"It's okay.. I prepared Our breakfast, Go out after cleaning up." He said and went out of the room.

He then walk upstairs to check on the kids. He smiled seeing Hyunbin playing on the bed.

"Good Morning.." He greeted Him.

The little boy look at Him then giggled, "Papa!! Goo Mohnin'" He happily said then raised His arms.

Yuri carried Him then showered Him kisses all over His face that made the little boy squeal.

"Kyaaahhh!!" 

Yuri laugh and gave Him a long kiss on the cheek, "Done playing.. Time to wash Your face and what?.." He asked.

Hyunbin smiled, "Bush!"

He chuckled, "Yes, Brush Your teeth.." He said and brought Him in the bathroom.

Mina and Yoong then woke up next, the two quickly fix the bed like what Their Momma Sica taught them.

Yuri and Hyunbin went out of the bathroom and saw the two kids, the tanned guy smiled at their work, the Kids now know how to make their bed, it's not perfect but it's still commendable.

"Good job, Guys!" He said with a smile.

The Kids help Him in the House and He is very proud of them.

Hyunbin clap His hands and the two Kids giggle in happiness.

"Now, brush Your teeth and after that, We will have breakfast.." He smiled.

The Two climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom while Yuri and Hyunbin play.

They walk downstairs after, the Kids were surprised to see Their Aunt Tiffany in the Mansion.

They all started Their Breakfast, Tiffany look around.

"Hm, Yuri.. Where's Jessi?" Tiffany suddenly asked.

Yuri cleared His throat, "She already moved to Taeyeon's penthouse a few days ago.." He said while focusing on the food.

Tiffany smiled, "Jessi finally found Her man.." She said then look at Her Cousin, "You'll find Yours too, Yuri.."

Yuri just sighed, "I'm not looking for love anymore.. The Kids and Eomma are the most important to me right now.." He said.

Mina smiled, "Mina impowtant to Papa Yuwee too?"

Yuri nodded and pinch Her cheeks, "Yes, You are my most favorite girl.."

Yoong look at them, "What about Yoongie?"

"Yoongie and Hyunbin are my favorite boys.."

Yuri felt happy as Yoong smiled widely, "Papa Yuri, Can We go see Momma Shika today?" The little boy asked.

He sighed, "What did I told You last night?"

Yoong pouted, "We will not bother Momma Shika that much because Momma Shika is busy.." He said.

"But Momma Shika shaid it'sh fine! Mina can talk to Momma Shika anytime!" Mina stated.

Yuri look at them, "Don't You wanna be with Papa Yul today?"

"And Aunt Pany too!" Tiffany added then smiled at Her Cousin, "I don't have office today!"

"Okay, We will play here and watch movies, How's that?" Yuri asked.

Yoong sighed, "Papa Yul will be happy if We play and watch movie in the house?" He asked.

Yuri nodded, "Yes, Papa Yul will be happy if We are together the whole day!"

He nodded, Their Aunt Sica talked to Him over the phone the other day and She told Him to always make their Uncle Yuri happy because if His Uncle Yuri is happy, Their home will be happy too. "Okay!" He smiled.

After They eat, They clean the House. Yuri was moping the floor while Tiffany and the Kids are in charge in beautifying the living room with Christmas Decors.

Yoong saw a christmas garland and smiled slyly, "Mina~" He called and put it around His Sister's neck. "Snake!!" He said.

Mina panic and tried to take the thing off Her neck, "Kyaaaakk!!" She squealed so loud.

Yoong laugh so loud and Their baby brother laugh with Him too. Mina kept squealing.

Tiffany quickly take the Garland from Her, "No more!" She smiled at Her.

Mina hug Her legs, "Thwow the Shnake now! Mina don't wike Shnake.." She said.

Yuri run to the living room from the Kitchen, "What happened?"

"Papa!!" Mina run to Him, "Oppa put Shnake on Mina'sh neck!" She told Her Uncle.

Yuri look at Yoong and saw Him smiling, "Yoongie, What did You do?"

"Yoongie just wanna play with Mina.." The Little boy said and walk to His sister, "Sorry.." He hug her, "But Mina looks funny awhile ago.."

"Why ago!" Hyunbin happily said.

Mina pouted, Yuri chuckled and knelt down, "You're still pretty."

The Little Girl hug him, "Papa Yuwee pwetty too.."

The Tanned Guy kissed Her cheek, "You're so cute.. Let's finish setting up the christmas tree."

They all work together to decor the Living room and a few hours later, they finally finished.

The Kids jump in happiness while Tiffany and Yuri was just watching the kids.

"Are We going to have christmas presents?" Yoong asked.

Yuri pouted as if thinking, "It depends.. If You make Papa and Halmeoni happy, We might give You presents.."

Mina hug Him, "Papa Yuwee shaid Mina make Papa happy with onwy hug.."

Yoong and Hyunbin hug him too, Yuri smiled. "Alright, Papa is happy now, I will give You christmas presents.." He said.

"Yay!!" The Kids clap their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter