Chapter 2: Time Lapse

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys!!

First, I wanna thank you all for your overwhelming support. I hope You will still be with me until the very end of this story! Thank you very much!

Anyway, Here's an update! Hope you like it!

Chapter 2:

"Jessica! How many times do I have to tell you No creamer in My Coffee!!" Ms. Hudgens shouted at her Secretary.

The said woman flinched in surprise as her Boss harshly put the hot coffee on her table making it spill on the Blonde Girl's skirt.

"Aww!" She almost squealed because of the hot coffee and stood up to wipe her skirt.

"That's what you get for being stupid.." Ms. Hudgens smirked at her before she went back to her office.

"Are you okay?" Jessica's officemates asked worriedly.


"Yeah." She said then stood up to go to the restroom. "It's so hard to earn money.." She thought.

"Jess." Her closest friend in the Company called her.

"Sun." She smiled at her then proceed on cleaning her skirt.

"Ms. Hudgens seems so mad at you again." Sunny said while washing her hands.

"Yeah.. as always." She said nonchalantly.

"Why don't you just find another job? I mean.. She's been like this ever since you started working."

The Blonde sighed, She is working as an executive assistant in a Fashion Company for four months now, and Ms. Hudgens has been hard on her for that long too. At first, she thought that it's just because she was a newbie but then her attitude towards her is getting even more worse in each passing day and she honestly don't understand why her boss acts that way to her.

"I want to but I can't, It's hard to find a company who will pay me twice the regular monthly wage like this." She said.

"Of course! No one wants to be that witch's secretary, her last secretary before you lasted for only two weeks." Sunny said while putting make up. "I'm going back to Seoul in a week, Wanna go with me? I know someone who can give you a decent job without you getting insulted by someone who is so jealous of you." The short haired girl rolled her eyes, Jessica's boss is so obvious that she's envious of her friend.

Jessica is getting too much attention from the people around them because of her physical appearance, She was even offered to be the Company's official brand ambassadress by the Chairman.

"I don't wanna go back to that place again." She rolled her eyes.

"Oohh! Seems like Seoul did something to you." Sunny teased.

Jessica just shake her head and finish cleaning up then went back to her seat.

"Good Afternoon, Jess." She look up as she heard her name being called.

All the staffs in the office look at her and the Guy alternately, being a nice person that she is, Jessica stood up and bowed lightly.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Park." She greeted with a smile.

Mr. Park is her Boss' Boyfriend and He also has a high position in the company. He always greet her and gives her secret messages but she kept ignoring it.

Mr. Park then slide a white paper to her desk then wink at her before he went inside his girlfriend's office.

Sunny went next to her and take the paper to read it. "See me in my pad." It says.

"He's gross." Sunny commented then throw the paper.

Jessica then smirked, "Guys are all the same." She said.

Sunny chuckled. "Oh by the way, Jess. I'm going out later, You know clubbing.." She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Date with your boyfriend again?" She look at her teasingly.

Sunny nodded, "Yeah.. Wanna join us?." She asked and as expected the blonde woman shake her head. "Come on, Jess. You might find your the one tonight!"

"No thanks.." She said while fixing her table.

"Man hater?" Sunny asked.

"Not really." She smiled and just focus on her work.


"Join us.. Please.. This is my last day at work and we're not gonna see each other for too long.."

"Let's meet up before you go back to Seoul.."

"I'm going back to LA tomorrow before we go back home. Pretty please, Jess." Sunny blink her eyes cutely then pouted to convince her.

"Alright, but please stop with your aegyo.." She sighed as Sunny hug her in happiness.

A few hours later, Jessica and Sunny went to a club, they settled in a VIP room and waited for the latter's boyfriend to arrive. While waiting, Sunny ordered them some snacks as Jessica take her phone to check her SNS.

"Oh, Tiffany messaged me.." She mumbled then read it.

Tiffany Y. Hwang:

"Hi Jess! How are you doing? I will celebrate my birthday soon, I hope you could come! It will be in Our Hotel!

Ps.

He's not invited, don't worry! :D

She sighed, it has been two years since She last visited Seoul, Tiffany still keeping on touch with her after her break up with Yuri.

She pursed her lips and composed a reply to her.

"Sorry Tiff, I can't take a leave from work! But I do hope you enjoy your special day. Advanced happy birthday T! Stay Beautiful!"

She send it then look at Sunny who is now happily talking to someone over the phone.


She then remembered her mother and called her.

"Mom.. I'm going home really late.. I'm with Sunny." She quickly said.

"Oh, are you partying with your Bunny friend?" Her Mother asked then laugh.

She smiled, "Yes, Mom.. Don't wait for me and just have dinner.. I'm really sorry If I can't join you for Dinner tonight, Mommy. I know I promised that I-" She was stop by her mother.

"It's okay, honey. Don't worry too much about me. Mommy is old enough to eat alone." Her Mother assured her. "Enjoy your night with Sunny and don't think of me too much. Arasseo?"

"Ne Mom.. Call me if you need me  okay?"

"I will, Honey.."

"Alright, Mom. I have to go now.. Have a good night! I love you!"

"I love you too, Sweetheart. Enjoy your night!" Her mother said then hang up.

Jessica put her phone down then sighed, She couldn't help but feel worried about her mother since Her Mom had a tough time coping from the separation with her father, the blonde girl always see her mother silently crying in her room whenever She goes home from work and it pains her heart so much. Until now, Her Mom is in the process of healing and She's always there to support her in any ways She can.

Sunny stood up and tap her friend who is spacing out, "Jess. I'll just go down." She said and the blonde girl nodded.

Jessica lean her back on the couch and just look around, this is actually her first time going in a club. Sunny has been inviting her to party with her ever since they started working together but She is so focused on work and Her mother.


"This is not as bad as what Yuri told me.." She mumbled then shake her head. "Aish, that jerk always tell a lie.. Why did you even believed in him?" She questioned herself. When She and Yuri were still together, the tanned guy prohibited her from going to a club telling her lots of nasty things that She might experience when she tried to go clubbing and being a naive girl, She believed in him and never thought of going there even if it was Tiffany and her own cousin Ryeowon who are inviting her. "Never trust men.. They are nothing but liars." She thought.

"Come in!" She heard Sunny's voice.

She look at the back and found Sunny with two guys, one is the tall guy that she's dating and the other is a short guy.

Sunny excitedly pulled the guys to the couch and Jessica quickly flashed her beautiful smile to the gentlemen who are now sitting across her.

Sunny went out to follow up their order then went back and saw the three in the living room with an awkward atmosphere.

She sit next to the blonde girl and hold her arm, "Jess, you remember Sooyoung, right?" She asked and Jessica nodded. "This other guy is my friend from Seoul. Remember I told you that I know someone who can help you have a decent job? It's him! I'm really happy that he's here.." She told her. "He is Kim Taeyeon, He owns a top electronic company in Korea."

The said guy shake his head shyly, "Sun, I'm not the owner. It's My father who owns it and I'm just working under the Company." He corrected.

"You are the heir, Taeng! You'll be the owner in the future!" Sunny nonchalantly said then wiggled her eyebrows to Jessica. "By the way, She's Jessica Jung.. The one I'm talking about awhile ago."

The blonde girl shake Taeyeon's hand then glared at her friend, "Why are you talking about me with other people?"

"I just want you to find a much better workplace and He can help you, right Taeng?"

Taeyeon nodded, "Yes, of course! I heard some good things about you.. I can help you." He told her.

Jessica just gave him a small smile, "I'm sorry, but I'm okay with my current job.."

Taeyeon smiled at her, "It's okay.." He said.

Sunny shake her head knowing that Jessica will not take the offer, "Let's just party!" She said and raised a glass in a toast.

The four drink and talk, Jessica is getting comfortable with the new guy with them since Taeyeon is such a smart guy to talk to.

"I have a younger Sister who I think is the same age as you.." Taeyeon told her. "But the thing is.. She got pregnant before She finished her degree and she has now a four year old Daughter.."

Jessica nodded while looking at him. "He looks like a good man.." She thought then shake her head, "No.. G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter