Chapter 14: We are Family!

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14:

It's early morning in the Kwon Mansion, Yuri woke up early to prepare breakfast.

He turned to His right and smiled seeing the kids and Jessica sleeping soundly.

He hug Mina who is sleeping beside Him and gave Her a kiss on the cheek. "Good Morning.." He whispered.

He then look at Yoong who is snuggling to Jessica. He sighed, the little Boy is still having a hard time with what He found out but Jessica is there to comfort Him that's why He is so grateful to the Blonde Woman.

He stood up and went to the restroom then He went out of the room to make breakfast for them.

He get His phone and searched for the Recipe, He then prepared the ingredients and started to cook.

While Yuri is cooking, the two Younger kids woke up. Hyunbin look at His Older Brother and Their Aunt.

"Eeka!!" He said and crawled to Jessica, "Eeka.." He positioned Himself between Yoong and Jessica and hug the Blonde Woman.

Mina sit up and scratched Her eyes, "Yoobin, don't go Shika.." She told Her Younger Brother, "Yoong Oppa hug Shika onwy.." She said and crawled to them. "Go away!" She pulled Her Baby Brother.

She noticed that Jessica is giving Her Oppa more attention since Yoong is always sad and that's the reason why She wants Her Baby Brother to stay away from Jessica.

"Kyaaaaahhh!" Hyunbin squealed so loud.

Jessica stirred in Her sleep, She opened Her eyes and saw the two kids. "Wae?" She asked and hold Hyunbin. "Let go of Him, Mina.."

The little girl let go of Her Brother, "Yoobin take Shika away Oppa." She said and crawled to Jessica and gave Her a Morning kiss, "Oppa shad mowe.. Shika don't go, 'kay? No mowe Taengoo, Taengoo, 'Kay?"

Jessica chuckled and put the little girl on top of Her, Mina always tell Her to stop seeing Taeyeon thinking that He is the reason why Yoong is always sad.

"Uncle Taengoo is My Boss, Mina.."

Mina pouted, "Yuwee Bossh.. Shika go Yuwee Opeesh.."

She pinch the little girl's cheek, "Aunt Sica and Uncle Yul can't work together.. We will only fight, Mina.. Don't worry, Uncle Taengoo is a very nice guy and He wants to play with you."

"No, Mina onwy want Yuwee.."

Jessica sighed and kiss Her cheek, "Alright, Uncle Yuri only.." She said.

"Ay!!" Hyunbin squealed and hit Jessica's chest.

"Okay, Let's play." She said and put Mina down and She sit on the bed, "May I see your diaper?"

"Mina don't poopoo anymowe." The little girl said.

"Good Girl.." She smiled. "Alright, Take it off now.." She said then turned to Hyunbin, "Hyunbin pooped.."

"Poo!!" The little boy clap His hands.

Jessica brought the two kids to the bathroom and cleaned them up. They went out and dressed them up, She then saw Yoong is already awake.

She smiled and walk to the bed and let the two kids play. "Good Morning, Baby!" She kissed Yoong and the little boy hug her.

She sit on the bed with Yoong on Her lap, "Had a good sleep?" She asked.

Yoong nodded and buried His face on Her chest, Jessica caress His back and kiss His head.

Yoong became very clingy to them especially to Her after what happened, He always want Them to stay with Him and that's the reason why they started sleeping in one room together.

"Shower now, We will visit your new school later." She told Him.

They decided to just transfer Yoong to a different school near Yuri's office since the little boy don't want to go back to His old school afraid to see His Classmate's father.

"Yoong don't like to go to School anymore.."

"You will love Your new school, trust me.."

"No scary Appa?"

"No more scary Appa.." She smiled and put him down. She look at the two kids, "Mina, look after your Brother, Okay?"

"'Kay!"

Jessica brought Yoong to the bathroom and get a small chair, She help him take His clothes off.

Yoong then started to shower alone with Jessica watching Him, "Here's Your shampoo.. Come here." She said.

After a few minutes, Yoong finished. Jessica gave Him Towel and let Him choose what He will wear today.

Yuri then went in and smiled at Them, "Good Morning!"

"Yuwee!" Mina hug his legs.

Yuri carried Her and Hyunbin, "Breakfast is ready, let's go."

"Okay, let's go!"

They all went down for breakfast, "Where are We going today?" Yuri asked.

"We'll visit Yoong's school then.. Uhm, Yoong wants to go to Amusement Park.."

Yuri nodded, "Alright, School then Amusement Park.." He mumbled.

------

"We will make sure Your Child's safety, Mr. Kwon.."

Yuri nodded, They are now in the School where They enrolled Yoong. Jessica is walking around with Yoong and Hyunbin while He is in the Office with Mina.

"The Kids here are well-mannered and friendly.. Your Child will definitely enjoy Here."

Yuri wanted to laugh, the Teacher thought that Jessica and Him are the Parents of the three kids.

"Yuwee, Mina pway hewe awwaysh?" Mina asked while sitting on his lap.

He smiled and kiss Her cheek, "Don't You wanna stay in the office with Me?"

Jessica went back to the Office and sit next to Yuri, She put Hyunbin down and let Him play then take Yoong to Her lap.

"You like it here, Yoongie?" Yuri asked.

The Little Boy nodded, "No bad kids here, right Teacher?"

"All the kids here are friendly.."

The little boy bite His lips and nodded, "Okay.."

The Teacher smiled and look at Yuri and Jessica, "Thank You for choosing Our school for Your Son.."

They then stood up and bowed to the Teacher, "Thank You, Ma'am!"

Yoong waved at His new Teacher, "Bye Teacher, See You tomorrow!" He said.

Jessica smiled at the Teacher and They all went Out of the Office and ride the car. "Let's go to Amusement Park now." Yuri said and started the engine.

"the Teacher thought We are Yoong's Parents.." Jessica said.

"I know.. That's funny."

Jessica smiled and look at the Kids, "Are You guys excited to go to the Amusement Park?" She asked and the kids clap their hands, "So cute!" She giggled.

Yuri smiled after hearing His former Girlfriend's giggles. "She's cute.." He thought.

They arrived in a few minutes, they quickly went inside and tried some rides with the kids.

"Yoongie, do You want to try the Bumper cars?" Jessica asked.

"With Aunt Shika." the little boy answered.

She smiled and nodded, She then turned to Yuri. "Where are You taking the two kids?"

Yuri pouted, "Uh.. I don't know.. Mina likes the Swing Pang Pang, maybe I'll let Her try it first.." He said then turned to Mina, "You'll ride that Swing Pang Pang?"

Mina nodded, "Yuri too." She said.

"Huh? No! That's only for kids! It's embarassing.." He said.

The little girl shake her head, "No, Mina and Yuwee and Yoobin pway!"

"Sica, play with Her.."

Jessica shake Her head, "Yoong wants me to be with Him.."

"Let's just go somewhere else.." He told the little girl.

"No! Mina want that!!" Mina said and stomped Her feet.

Yuri sighed, "Alright.." He gave in to prevent Mina from throwing Tantrums in public. "We will ride that colorful thing.."

Jessica chuckled and Imagined Yuri riding in it. "I should snap photos of him in it.." She thought.

"Why are You laughing?" The Tanned Guy asked.

She shake Her head then cleared , "Nothing.." She said then look at Him, "I think We should go with You.. I just wanna see Mina and Hyunbin riding that Swing Pang Pang.." She said.

Yuri nodded and they all went there, the tanned guy look around before He sadly get in the children's ride with Mina and Hyunbin.

Jessica wanted to laugh at Him but She held it in.

She take Her phone and secretly snap photos of Yuri and the kids. She giggled while looking at the photos in Her phone, Yuri looks so embarassed. "I'll print these and display these on the wall of the room.. He'll get mad at me but it's so funny.." She thought.

After that, Jessica hold Yoong's hand. "Let's go try the Bumper Car." She said and the two of them walk away.

"Kyaaaah!!" Yoong squealed while riding the Bumper car.

Jessica pat his head, She's happy that Yoong is enjoying.

She look at the other Parents who are in the bumper cars with their kids and felt happy.

After the fun ride, She called Yuri. "Where are You?"

"Mina is riding the Treeble's Hopper and She's enjoying.."

Jessica hold Yoong's hands, "We'll be there." She said and hang up.

"Aunt Shika, let's go there!" Yoong said pointing at the other rides.

"Later, Sweetie.. Let's go see Uncle Yuri and Your siblings.." She pulled Him to where Yuri and the kids are.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter