First Kiss

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

You look at them quickly waved your hand, “No—” you want to stopped them but Jaejoong suddenly spoke. “Okay.” he said.

You were stunned on his word. You look at him surprised. He then touch your face that made your heart beats so fast. He started to lean in to you until your both lips met.

Junsu and Yoochun were cheering to the two of you. Boa didn’t know where to look, she want to walk out but she has a pride. Yunho just look away as Changmin feel his sadness.

Your eyes still opened but Jaejoong’s eyes was slowly closed. Your heart is going crazy now. It’s your first kiss and Jaejoong stole it.

Suddenly, your eyes starting to close as you two kissing each other like a real couple. You didn’t know why but you like the feeling that you felt right now as well as Jaejoong.

Until, Junsu said, “Uh, it’s not the end of the world yet so you two can separate now.” “Seems like they enjoyed the kiss as they didn’t even noticed us.” Yoochun added.

With that, you back to your sense and suddenly broke the kiss. Jaejoong then noticed what was happened. You look away as Jaejoong also.

“Woah! Looks like hyung love his Christmas gift.” Junsu beamed. “You’re lucky to have a special Christmas gift hyung.” he added. No response. The atmosphere became awkward silence.

“Yah! Why is so silent? Come on, let’s eat.” Yoochun break the silence. “Okay! Let’s eat!” Junsu agreed.

All of you nodded and went to the dining area to eat all the prepared food for Christmas.

As always, you sat beside Jaejoong but not talking. All of your eat silently.

---

“Okay! It’s still 1:00 am in the morning, we still have time to sleep so we can go Ice Skating tomorrow!” Junsu said. “Yay!” Chamgmin was very excited. With that, all of went to their respective rooms.

---

All the boys were asleep except for Jaejoong. He can’t sleep when the flasback of the kiss crossed on his mind.

You on the other hand, already laid on your place as Boa gave you a look before she could finally sleep. You’re trying to sleep but you can’t. The flasback of the kiss also played on your mind.

You then suddenly sat up, grabbed your jacket and silently went out. You put your jacket on and went to the balcony. Since you couldn’t sleep, you stayed there for a while.

Suddenly, a familiar voice said, “What are you doing here?” You look around to see Jaejoong standing at the balcony’s door. Your heart were going crazy again. “Uh, nothing. I’ll go to sleep now.” you said as you start to went out but he suddenly grabbed your wrist that made you stopped.