Confession

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

When your tears finally stopped, you decided to went back home.

As you reach your apartment, you saw a familiar figure standing at in front of your main door. You walks to him to see his face, it’s Yunho.

“Yunho-ah? What are you doing here?” you asked in confusion. “I’m just worried about you.” he replied. “Wae?” you asked.

“I saw Jaejoong with Boa earlier so I’m just wondering if he still celebrated with you but I this he did right? Since you went home just now.” he said. You didn’t gave him a response and just lowered your head.

“Wait! He didn’t celebrated with you?” he asked. You nodded. “But why you only went home just now?” he asked. “I’ve waited for him but he called his secretary just now that he was with Boa that’s why..” you replied.

He look sad at you. He then check the time on his watch, “We still have time.” he whispered. You look up at him, “Eh?”

“It’s still your birthday. Let’s go and celebrate.” he suggested. “But—” “No buts! Come on!” he snapped and grabbed your hand as he dragged you to the park.

“Why did you dragged me here?” you asked as both of you reach the park. “As I told earlier, we’re going to celebrate your birthday.” he replied.

“Come on! Let’s start exploring the park.” he said. You nodded.

As both of you exploring the park, “You really like exploring huh?” you suddenly asked. He look at you, “How did you know?” he asked. “Last time, we explore the mall right? We did that in 2 times and now here, exploring the park.” you explained.

Yunho smiled at you, “Yeah. I really like. I really enjoyed it. Wae? Are you not enjoying it? Let’s stopped then.” he asked. You quickly shook your head, “No. I love it!” you beamed. “Really?” he asked as you nodded.

“Let’s continue exploring then.” he said. “Okay!” you beamed.

---

“Boa, are you feeling better now?” Jaejoong asked as Boa lightly calm. She nodded.

“What did you do this huh?” he asked. “It’s because of you! I know you still love me, I can feel it but you continue hurting me! Please say to me that you still love me and that you’re just using Hyerin to hurt me.” Boa said.

“What if I say it’s true? Are you going to broke up with Yoochun huh?” he asked. “No. I still need him.” Boa replied.

“I should go now.” Jaejoong whispered. “Wait! Tell me first that you still love me.” she ordered.

Jaejoong look back at her, “No. Hyerin is now my girlfriend and I loved her.” he replied and left.

*I know you still love me. I will everything just you to admit it. Wait for me Jaejoong, I will make you back to me.* Boa evily thought.

---

“Uh, what’s going on there?” you asked as you saw a man doing something like magic. “He’s doing some magic. Come on, let’s watch.” Yunho said and dragged you in front.

The man was great in magic. You were amazed at him and make you smile. Yunho look at you, *Yeah! Keep on smiling. That’s better.* he thought and look back in front.

As the magic show ended, you two started to walk again and stopped on the spot that there’s no one there.

“Let’s sit at the grass.” you suggested. He look surprised at you. You then remembered that he’s coming from a rich family. “Uh.. Let’s just look for a bench to sit.” you suggested.

He shook his head, “No. Let’s just sit on the grass.” he said. You were surprised, “But—” you were cut off when he was already sat on the grass.

You then sat next to him, “It’s dirty but why?” you asked, clueless. “It’s your birthday so let’s do what you want.” he said.

*He’s so kind!* you thought and smiled. “Um, wait me here. I’ll go first.” he said as you nodded. He then left.

30 minutes had passed, Yunho didn’t come back yet. *Is he still coming back or not?* you sighed, *Aish! I really hate my birthday now.* you were about to leave when you heard someone singing happy birthday song.

You look up to see Yunho holding a cake with a candle light on it. “Yunho-ah..” you whispered.

As the song ended, he walks to you. “Happy birthday Hyerin!” he whispered. Your eyes were teary because of the sudden action. You were speechless.

“Make a wish and blow your candle now.” he said. You nodded, *I wish, my feelings for Jaejoong will quickly fade away.* with that, you blowed your candle.

“Happy birthday again.” he said. You bowed, “Gomawo.” you replied. “Let’s have a sit.” he said as both of you sat back on the grass.

“What is your birthday wish?” he suddenly asked. You look at him, do not know what to response. “That a secret.” you said.

He pouted, “Let’s start to eat this then.” he suggested and you nodded.

As both of you eating, fireworks suddenly appeared on the sky. “Woah!” you whispered. “Beautiful right?” you asked. He look at you and nodded, “Yeah. Just like you.” he said.

You look at him surprised, “Eh? What did you said?” you asked. “Do you want to know what my wish for you on your birthday?” he asked. You nodded since you really want to know.

“I wish you found a new job so that you don’t need to pretend  to be Jaejoong’s girlfriend.” he replied. You were confused by his wish, “Wae?”

“Because I didn’t want to see you with him.” he replied. “What do you mean?” you asked. “Hyerin-ah, I like you not just a friend but as a woman.” he replied.

*What did he said? He like me as  a woman? He’s confessing to me now?* you asked yourself. He waved his hand in front of your face, “Did you hear me?” he asked.

You snapped out all your thoughts. “Um, Yunho-ah.. You’re such a kind-hearted person. Tall and handsome that every girls want to have but why me?” you asked. “Because you’re different.” he replied. “You made my heart going crazy.” he added.

“But my job.. I don’t—” “I’m not asking for your answer now. You can still think of it. I’m willing to wait.” he said. You want to protest but he smiled at you so you just nodded.

“Um, I’m already tired. Can we go now?” you suddenly asked.  He nodded, “Okay. I’ll take you home.” he offered as you nodded.

With that, both of you leaved the park.