!

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

Jaejoong can’t hold his laugh. “Yah! Can you please stop laughing?!” you said to him. He stop for a while thrn laugh again.

You pouted and quickly pinch his nose. “Ahh..” he yelped and snapped your hand. His nose become red because of what you did. You laugh on it.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” he asked. You pointed to his nose and your other hand touch your stomach because you can’t hold your laugh. “Y-your nose! Haha! It become red.” you said laughing.

Jaejoong turn to the glass window and saw his red nose. He quickly covered his nose. “Yah! Look what you did to me.” he pouted.

“Aish! I’m just doing my revenge because you’re laughing at me but now, I’m the one who’s laughing beause of your nose.” you stuck your tongue out. Suddenly, your stomach make a sound.

Jaejoong laugh a little. You touch your stomach in embarassment.

“Come on! Let’s just eat.” Jaejoong said to you and walk to the place where the all the foods are placed. You followed him.

Since the party is self-service, Jaejoong grabbed 2 plates and give you one of it. You quickly took it. “Go get your food.” he said.

You nodded and grabbed all you want. Some people are looking at you. Jaejoong gave you a look. You look at him, “Wae?” you asked raising an eyebrow. “Your plate is full. Can you please remove the others. People are looking at you.” he whispered.

You look around and saw people were looking at you. “Ow! Why do I have a si many foods in my plate. Aish!” you pretended that you didn’t know what are you doing. You remove the 3 different foods on your plate so your plate now has 3 different foods left.

People stop looking at you and back to their own business. Jaejoong sighed, “Come on. Let’s sit there.” he said.

You nodded and followed him.

You two sat in one of the table there and start to eat. As always, you eat your foods very quick. Jaejoong gave you a look again.

“What?” you asked.

“Can you please eat slowly. No one will stole your food so don’t be in a hurry.” “But I’m really hungry.”

“Then I won’t give your salary if you continue doing it.” he warned. You look at him in wide eyes. “Okay, I will.” you snapped. “Good!” he said and start to eat.

You pouted and continue eating your food.

---

When you and Jaejoong finish to eat, you offered him, “I’ll go get a drink.” you said.

He nodded, “Okay. You better go back, araseo?” “Araseo..” you replied.

You stand up and walk to get a drink. As you were about to grabbed a drink, someone took it. You turn to look Boa. You smiled to her but she didn’t smiled back. *Why do I feel that she’s going to do sonething bad to me?* you said on your mind.

“Why? Did this drink brlongs to you?” Boa raised an eyebrow. You quickly shook your head, “No. You can have that. I will just get another.” you said.

You turn ti get another drink. When you were about to grabbed another, she spoke, “That’s better !” Boa said.

It made you stopped. *? It’s the second time that someone say that word to me.* you thought and look at her surprised. You study her face and your eyes widen. You pointed at her, “Y-You?” you gasped.

“Yes, I am!” she gave you an evil smile. “You better careful what were you doing now.” she added. You bowed, “I’m sorry again.” you said.

“You know what? You ruined my day because on what you just did to me earlier. Do you think I will accept your sorry?” she said to you with anger.

“Sorry. I didn’t do it on purposed. It’s just an accident.” you tried to explained but she still didn’t accept it. “Accident? If you’re looking when you’re walking, it will not gonna happened but you didn’t!” she replied.

“What?! I already apologize. You’re just better accept it and you also pulled that made me fall on the floor. My hurts because of that, you know?! What happen earlier was just an accident. We both didn’t want what just happened. I think you’re the one who need to apologize to me.” you can’t hold your anger anymore.

“What?!” she glared at you.

“I already apologize to you so now, it’s your turn.” you replied.

She gave you a small laugh. “I can’t believe you’re the one who replace me to be Jaejoong’s girlfriend!” she said to you.

“I think you’re not better to be with him also. You don’t deserve to be with him. Sorry but I’m his girlfriend now. You’re just his pat now.” you want to end the conversation but she didn’t stop.

She glared at you. “You !” she throw the drink that she is holding to your face. It made you close your eyes when the drink splash on your face.

All the people around you turn their attention to you. They start gossiping, “Omo! What happened?” “Who is she?” “She makes the birthday girl to be angry.” “Who is she to make ruined Boa’s party?” people gossiping.

Yoochun and jaejoong turn their attention to your direction. Yoochun run to Boa, “What’s happening here?” he asked.

“She called me !” Boa said. Your eyes widen, “What?! I never said that!” you protest.

“See? She’s also want to fooled everyone. Can you just say the truth.” she said. “But I didn’t do anything!” you still protested.

“Do you really want to ruin my birthday huh?” she said to you.

The people gossiping again, “What kind of lady is she?” “She want to ruin her birthday!” “How can she said ‘’ to her.” “She’s so embarassing!”

You heard all of it. *Omo! Eoteokhae? I turn to be bad to everyone.* you thought.

Suddenly, someone hugged you. You look up to see Jaejoong. “I’m sorry but I think we’re not belong here. We better go now.” you two were about to left when Boa said, “No! She’s not belong here but you Jaejoong, you are.” she said.

Jaejoong turn to her, “If my girlfriend not belongs here then I am also.” he said and completely left with you.

*Why Jaejoong? Why did you choose her over me? Do you really love that ?! I won’t let that happen! I know you still live me.* Boa said on her mind.