Wrong

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

“No!” Yunho blurted. All of you turned the attention to him. “What?!” Junsu asked. Changmin look worried to his hyung.

“I mean no. I don’t want to be alone. Let’s just give the girls an own room then me, Yoochun and Jaejoong shared a room.” he suggested.

“No. I want to share a room with my girlfriend.” Yoochun snapped. Jaejoong look at him but didn’t feel any jealousy or envous or something.

“Yoochun hyung is right. They need to spent some time to their love ones. Right Jaejoong hyung?” Junsu asked.

“Uh yeah. It’s not hard for the both of us since we already sleep together.” Jaejoong proudly replied. *Sleep together? Uh yeah! The night when the lights are out and lightning came.* your face turned red because of the thought.

“Really hyung? Woah! You’re so lucky!” Junsu beamed. Boa looks at you, jealous. Yunho look at you, puzzled. You just shook your head, giving a signal that it’s not what he think.

“Let’s go to our respective rooms then.” Yoochun suggested. “Okay!” Junsu said as he get his stuffs and went to his room with Changmin. Yoochun and Boa went also to their room.

“Let’s also go.” Jaejoong whispered to you. You nodded and look at Yunho’s worried face. ‘I’ll be okay.’ you mouthed then followed Jaejoong. With a sighed, Yunho went to his room alone. *How I wish I’m the one who hired her.*

---

“Why did you agreed to share a room with me?” you suddenly asked as you and Jaejoong went in. “Because if we protest, we’re going to get caught. They going to think why we protest so I think this is better. And we also sleep together right? So no problem for it.” he explained.

“Yes. We already shared but I was just scared that time.” you replied. “Yeah but we don’t have any choice now.” he said. “Yeah. You’re right.” “Let’s go the others to have a dinner.” he said as you nodded.

---

“So.. how’s your rooms guys?” Junsu asked at the dining area. “Better!” Yoochun replied happily. “How about you two?” Junsu asked you and Jaejoong. “It’s okay.” Jaejoong replied.

“And you, Yunho hyung?” Junsu asked. “Boring!” Yunho rolled his eyes. Thrn all of you laugh at him. “Do you want to join us?” Changmin asked.

“No. Let Yunho hyung to be alone!” Junsu blurted. Yunho rolled his eyes again, “Let’s just start to eat okay.”

With that, all of you started to eat.

---

“Ahhhh~~ I’m already tired! Let’s all go to sleep now.” Junsu whined. “Yeah! I’m also tired.” Yoochun agreed. “Come on babe.” he said to Boa. She nodded and gave you another look before she could completely went to their room.

“We’re also go to sleep now.” Junsu said as he went to their room. Changmin folowed.

“Good night Hyerin-ah.” Yunho said to you as he smiled. You smiled back, “Good night Yunho-ah.” you replied.

“Hey! Stop that before someone caught us.” Jaejoong whispered. You nodded. “Let’s sleep now.” Jaejoong ordered as he started to walk. You take a look at Yunho and bowed first before you followed him.

---

“I’m going to sleep on the floor.” you offered. “No!” Jaejoong blurted. You look at him. “I don’t want to sleep on the floor but I don’t want you sleep on the floor also so let’s just sleep together on the bed.” he said.

“But..” “Don’t worry, I won’t bite you.” he snapped. You then nodded.

Suddenly, you received a text message with Yunho.

to: Hyerin

Are you alright on your room with Jaejoong? If not just text me and I’m going to sleep there.

from: Yunho

You smiled at his text. He’s like a super hero that someone is in dangered. You texted back,

to: Yunho

No, I’m okay. Don’t worry, I can take care of myself.

from: Hyerin

After a while, he texted back.

to: Hyerin

I can now sleep because of your text. Sweet dreams Hyerin..

from: Yunho

You then put your cellphone on the drawer, beside the bed. “Who is it? Yunho?” Jaejoong suddenly asked, curious. You nodded, “He was just worried.” you replied.

“Did you already accept him?” he asked. You look at him surprised, “Eh?” “No need to answer. I’m not interested anyway.” he said as he laid on the bed.

“I’m going to wash my face first.” you said. He didn’t response then you went to the bathroom to wash your face.

As you were finished, you went out from the bathroom and planning to sleep. You found Jaejoong already sleeping. You then laid next to him and stared to his face for a while.

*Your eyes, nose and lips are all perfect!* you thought as you study his face. You then brushed his bangs to the side as you continued staring at him.

But then, his eyes slowly open. Like the last time, he caught you again. Your heart starting to beat so fast again. *Omo! I got caught again.* you thought. He didn’t say a word, instead he started to lean in to you.

Your heart is going crazy now when the only inch were distance between the two of you.

Suddenly, you felt a soft thing met your lips. His lips already met yours. Your eyes automatically closed as his also. Jaejoong put his arm to your waist as you wrapped yours into his neck.

Suddenly, the kiss go deep. You then realized what you were doing. You suddenly broke the kiss, “This is wrong.” you whispered as you run to the bathroom.

Jaejoong also back to his sense and sat up, “What was happened? This is wrong.” he whispered then decided to went out to think over.

---

You sat at the toilet bowl as your tears started falling. *What have I done again? This is wrong right? But did he kissed me? He don’t love me. Did he just mistaken me as Boa? Ahh!!!! My heart hurts. Please stop beating for him. It’s really hard for me.* you lightly punch your chest as your tears keeps on falling.

You stayed there until your tears completely faded. You then wash your face and back to bed. You didn’t found him at the bed, *Maybe he didn’t want to see me because of the kiss.* you sadly thought and laid to the bed.

---

After Jaejoong cleared his mind, he decided to went back to the room. He found you already sleeping. He walks to you and stooped down. He stared at you fir a while, *I don’t know if it’s wrong or not but I didn’t regret what I did earlier.* he then kiss your forehead and laid next to you.