First Meeting

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

Months later, Jaejoong was very busy on his office when one unexpected visitor came. Mr. Lee enter his office, “Sir, there’s someone want to talk to you.”

“I’m busy so tell him/her that I'm not accepting visitors today.” Jaejoong said not looking at Mr. Lee, still focusing on what he was doing. “But sir..” “Just tell him/her that I’m busy.” Jaejoong still not looking to him.

“Are you really that busy that you can’t even give your ex a time to have a talk with you?” a familiar voice said. Jaejoong look up just to see Boa. “You can go now Mr. Lee.” he said to his secretary. “Okay sir.” Mr. Lee bowed and left.

“What are you doing here?” Jaejoong coldly asked. “Are you treating all your visitors like that? Not even offering to have a sit?” Boa raised an eyebrow.

“Is there need to do that?” Jaejoong said. Boa rolled her eyes and sat, “Why are you treating your ex like this?” Jaejoong give her a look, “What are you really doing here? You already have a boyfriend so why are you here and want to talk with me?”

Boa gave him a small laugh, “Are you kidding?! I just want to give you this.” she handed him an invitation. “I have a Birthday Party on Saturday and I’m inviting you.” she added.

“I’m just your ex now and I don’t think I still need to be there.” Jaejoong replied. “Exactly! You’re my ex so you need to be there. Don’t tell me you still have feelings for me?” Boa asked.

Jaejoong paused on her question. Boa stared at him, waiting for his answer. “No! A-Actually, I-I already h-have a girlfriend!” he finally replied but he also lied.

Boa look at him surprised, “Really?” Jaejoong nodded, “It’s been a month since I started to date her.” he said.

Boa cleared , “If that so, then you must be attend my Birthday Party and bring her. I want to see who’s the girlfriend of my ex-boyfriend now.” Jaejoong blinked at her, “What? Bring her along at your party?”

Boa nodded, “Yes! Don’t tell me you don’t have guts to introduce her to your friends?” Boa shook her head, “Poor her!” she added.

“No!” Jaejoong snapped. He cleared his throat, “Okay! I’ll be there and I will also bring my girlfriend.” he don’t have any choice but to say that. “Then it settled! I’ll wait for you with your girlfriend on Saturday. So I’ll go ahead now.” Boa place the invitation on his desk and left.

Jaejoong sighed and flat his back on the back of his chair. “Now, I have a problem. Aish! Why I need to said that! Where should I find a girlfriend now? I have only 3 days to do that.” he whispered. He stayed on that position and after a while, he left his office to have a walk and to also think a solution to his problem.

---

You are walking at the street looking for a job again. You stopped at the first Coffee Shop you passed by. Luckily, they really need a crew so they accepted you. “You can start working now.” the manager said to you. You bowed at him and happily start your job.

You make some coffee for the customers and start serving them. You were really happy that you got a job again but faded when the customer shouted, “Yah! Is it really a coffee or what?!”

You run to their table, “What’s the problem on my coffee ma’am?” “Your coffee has a bad taste!” the customer replied.

“Eh?” you was shocked. “The taste of your coffee was not like a coffee!” the customer said. You quickly grabbed the coffee and took a sip on it. “It’s not bad ma’am. My coffee was really good!” you proudly said. “What? Are you kidding? Is there something wrong with your taste?!” the customer shouted.

The manager heard it and quickly run to your direction. “What’s going on here ma’am?” he asked. “The taste of your shop’s coffee was reallt bad!”

The manager gave you a look. “My coffee is not bad sir.” you said to him. The manager took a sip on the coffee and the expression on his face was completely change. “What kind of coffee is that?! The taste was really bad! You’re fired now!” the manager yelled at you.

Your eyes widen in horror. You heard the word ‘fired’ again. You tried to beg him but he didn’t give you a chance. You just lowered your head and left the Coffee Shop.

You were going to the Bus Stop when you saw a thief trying to get the wallet on the man’s back pocket. When the thief already pulled out the wallet, he starting to run and the man saw that. “Yah! Give my wallet back to me!” the man shouted. The thief was running to your direction . Luckily, you have a big bag so you throw it to his face that made him fall on the ground. You start to kick him hard. Since you’re good in kicking, the thief yelped in pain. You grabbed the walley from him, “You wanna die huh?!” you yelled at the thief. He shook his head and quickly runaway. The man run to your direction and you handed him yhe wallet.

The man get the wallet from you, “Thank you.” he said. “No problem.” you replied. “Wait! Where’s my bag?” as you didn’t notice, the thief runaway with your bag so you have nothing now. Your eyes widen in horror, “Aish! I’m so stupid! I have nothing now!” you whispered.

The man look at you, “I’m sorry. Because of me yoy lost your bag. But If you want, I can pay you back.” You shook your head, “No, there’s no need.” you said but your stomach make a sound. The man look at you. “But you can treat me dinner.” you said, embarassed.

The man gave you a smile and nodded. You two went in a high class restaurant. You look at the man from head to toe. *Maybe he’s rich.* you thought. You two search for a table and sat there. You ordered all you wanted since it’s his treat. The man just smiled at you.

When the food already served, you quickly grabbed and eat it. “What’s your name by the way?” the man asked you. “I’m Lee Hyerin.” you replied. He nodded in understanding. “You?” you asked back. “Kim Jaejoong.” he simply replied. You nodded and continue eating.

After eating, “Ahh.. I’m full!” you cheerfully said. But suddenly faded when you remember what happen to you today. First, you got a job but fired immediately then you lost your bag because of saving someone. Jaejoong notice you, “Are you still hungry?” he asked.

You look at him and shook your head, “No. I’m just tired. So many things happen to me today.” you said. “I’m sorry again.” he was really guilty on what happened. You shook your head again, “No! I also got fired on my job so it’s not your fault.” you quickly said.

Jaejoong stared at you for a while then, “I can give you a job if you want.” he said. You blinked at him, “Really?” you asked as he nodded. “Woah! You’re really kind. Thank you.” you said to him.

“But your job is not just easy.” he warn you. “Anything! I can for anything! I really need a job so whatever it is, I will accept it.” you quickly said.

Jaejoong cross his arms and look at you. “Then, you’re now hired to be my girlfriend!” he said. You blinked at him in shocked, “W-What? Y-Your g-girlfriend?!”