Secret

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

The boys are already at the living room when you and Boa arrived there. Boa sat next to Yoochun even though she want to sit next to Jaejoong but she can’t do that. You on the other hand, sat next to Jaejoong.

“How’s your room girls?” Junsu asked. “It’s perfectly okay. Right, Hyerin?” Boa look at you. The others look at you also, waiting for your answer.

“Uh-oh, yeah..” you nodded and forced a smile. “That’s good then!” Junsu beamed.

Yunho look at you, concerned but you didn’t noticed it. He can feel that there’s something going on.

“Let’s eat now. I already prepared the dinner.” Junsu said as he stood up and went to the dining area.

Boa and Yoochun followed him. As you and Jaejoong was about to follow also when Yunho suddenly asked you, “Are you really okay?” You look at him surprised. You nodded, “Yes, of course!” you replied. “Are you sure?” he wants to make sure. “She already said she’s okay so stopped asking.” Jaejoong was annoyed.

“Come on!” Jaejoong said to you as he dragged you to go to dining area.

“Uh-oh..” you look at Yunho once again before you completely left.

Yunho sighed. Changmin patted his shoulder, “Let’s go also hyung.” he whispered. Yunho nodded. Then the two went to the dining area.

All of you eat with no more talking. Maybe because some are alredy tired.

As all of you finish the dinner, the boys went to their room as you and Boa goes to yours.

---

The boys laid on their respective place. Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun on the bed as Jaejoong and Yunho on the floor.

The 3 on the bed were the first who fell a sleep. Jaejoong on the other hand, can’t sleep but a while later, he completely fall a sleep.

Now, Yunho was the last person who was still awake. He’s still thinking about you. To make a sure, he sat up and planning to check you on your room.

He look around first, to make sure no one can see him. When he finally sure, he went out and went to your room.

---

Boa gave you a look before she completely laid on the bed. You sighed and also laid on blanket on the floor. Sleeping on the floor is not a problem since you’re used to it when you were a child but the problem is you can’t take to sleep with Boa.

Just a minute later, you can feel that Boa already asleep. You on the other hand, can’t sleep not because of your place but you didn’t know why.

Suddenly, you heard the door slowly opened. You sat up to see Yunho. Your eyes widen. You quickly put your pointed finger on your lips to gave him a signal to be quiet. You then grabbed your jacket from the side and walks to him. You dragged him out and closed the door.

Yunho look at you, concerned. “Why are you sleeping on the floor? The bed is big for the two of you to share.” he said. “Not here. Let’s talk at the balcony.” you said as you wear your jacket and walks there. Yunho followed you.

“Tell me, Is Boa said to you to sleep there?” he suddenly asked as you two reach the balcony. You waved your hand, “No. I really want to sleep on the floor.” you lied.

He raised an eyebrow at you, “I know you’re just lying!” he said. You sighed and bowed your head. “I’m correct right?” he asked.

You look at him and quickly grabbed both of his hand, “Please don’t tell to anyone especially Jaejoong.” you pleaded. He was shocked with your action that he couldn’t say any word.

Until you heard someone spoke, “What are you two doing here?” a voice asked. You and Yunho look up to see Jaejoong walking towards your direction. He eyed your hands that holding Yunho’s hands. You followed his gazed and quickly release Yunho’s hands.

“I’m asking, what are you two doing here?” Jaejoong reoeated his question. “Nothing.” you replied. “Nothing?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Yes. You, what are you doing here?” you asked him back. “I just want to get a drink when I saw you two holding hands here.” he said. “Aish! It’s nothing okay.” you said. “Okay. Come on! Let’s go back to sleep.” he said as he started to walk.

You walks to Yunho first, “Please keep it a secret for me.” you whispered to him.

“Hyerin-ah, Come on!” Jaejoong called. You look up, “Uh, yeah!” you replied. You look again at Yunho, “Please?” you pleaded again. He pulled out a long sighed and finally nodded. “Thanks!” you bowed, “Goodnight!” you said and followed Jaejoong.

---

“What are you two talking about?” Jaejoong asked as you two walking to your room. “I already said, it’s nothing.” you replied. “Yah! Are you trying to flirt with him?” he asked. You rolled your eyes at him, “Psh! You go now so I can go to sleep now.” you said as you two reach the front door of your room. “But—” he want to say something but you already shut the door and locked it.

He sighed and went back to his room. He found Yunho already lying there. He just ignored him and went back to sleep.