Paying Yunho

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

Morning came, your phone suddenly rang. You stretch your arms and yawned as you reach your phone from your side table.

When you take a look at your phone, you only see is ‘unknown caller ID’. *Eh? Who could it be?* you thought but you still answer it for you to sure.

“Yeoboseo?” you answered. “Good morning Hyerin-ah!” the other line said.

“Eh? Who is it?” you asked, irritated. “It’s me Yunho.” he replied.

You were shocked on his reply. *How did he know my number?... Uh, yeah. I remembered he asked my number last night.* you thought.

“Yeoboseo Hyerin-ah? Are you still there?” you heard the other line said. You snapped out all your thoughts and answered him, “Uh-oh.. yes I’m still here Yunho-ssi.”

“Can you please remove the fomal thing. You can just call me Yunho.” you heard him said. “O-okay..” you replied.

“Um, why did you called by the way?” you suddenly asked. “Uh right! I called you because I want to hang out with you.” he replied. “Hang out with me?!” you gasped.

“Yes. Just considered it as a pay for comforting you last night.” he said. You can’t say ‘no’ to his offer so you just agreed to it.

“So.. See you in an hour.” he said. “Uh-oh, yeah.” you replied.

With that, the phone call ended. You prepared yourself for the time that Yunho fetch you.

After an hour, your door bell rang. You look up, *I think he’s already here.”

You walks to the door and open it. You expecting to see Yunho but you’re wrong. Instead of Yunho, you only see Jaejoong standing in front of you.

“Where are you going?” he asked when he saw your outfit. “None of your business! And what are you doing here?” you coldly asked.

“I just want to talk to you about last night.” he said. You were about to answer him when a familiar voice call your name,  “Hyerin-ah!”

Both you and Jaejoong look up to see Yunho walking towards you. “Uh, Yunho..” you whispered. “Are you ready?” he asked. you nodded.

You then look at Jaejoong, “I’m sorry but I need to go now.” you started to walk but Jaejoong grabbed your wrist. You turns to look at him. “We need to talk.” he said as he looks to Yunho. “Uh-oh, it’s okay to me. We can still go after you talk to him.” Yunho said.

“No. I don’t want you to wait. i don’t have any appointment to him so he better amke one first.” you said. “I’m sorry but I can’t talk to you now. Maybe next time.” you said to Jaejoong and started to walk again as Yunho followed.

“I’ll wait for you here.” he shouted. You stopped on it, “I will be home late so you better go now.” you said not looing at him. “I’ll still wait for you even if until tomorrow.” he said. “Then, goodluck to you.” you said then finally left with Yunho.

---

“Are you sure with your decision?” Yunho asked as you two went inside the car. You nodded, “Of course” you replied.

“Okay. So we’re going now.” he said. “Yeah.” you whispered.

Then the car drove off.

The car stopped at Mall. You two went out and went inside the Mall.

“Let’s watch a movie.” Yunho suggested. You nodded, “Okay. I want a horror movie.” you said.

Yunho look at you, “Are you sure?” he asked. You look at him, “Yes of course!” you beamed. “You’re not scared?” he asked as he want to sure.

You nodded again, “Of course not!” you protested. “Okay then.” he said as he get a two ticket for a horror movie.

You two went inside the theater and search for the seat. As you two found a place, you two go there and sit.

After a minute, the movie finally started. At first, the scenes are not scary but at the middle of the movie, it became scary.

Yunho felt a hand on his arm. He followed the hand only to see you, closed eyes. He giggled, “You’re not scared huh?” he teased.

You open your eyes and release his arm. “I’m not scared okay.” you protested.

But then a loud sound came. You screamed and quickly grabbed his arm again and also buried your face on his chest.

Yunho laugh again. “Is that what you called ‘not scared’? he teased. “Shut up! Just let me stay like this.” you said, still burying your face on his chest.

“Okay.. As you said.” he replied. Then a loud sound came again, you screamed once again. Yunho just smiled at you.

After an half hour, the movie finally ended. “You can release me now. The movie already ended.” he whispered. You look up and released him. You take a look at the screen, it’s true.. the movie already ended.

As you two went out from the theater, you heard Yunho still laughing at you. “Yah! Stop laughing at me!” you pouted.

“O-okay. okay. I’ll stop now.” he said as he stopped laughing. “Let’s go eat next.” you said. “Okay!” he replied as you two went to the restaurant.

You two eat there. As usual, you finish it in just 10 minutes. Yunho look shocked on you. “So fast..” he managed to said. You just smiled at him, embarassed. *Aish! I’m so naughty in front of him.* you thought.

But he suddenly said, “You’re so cute!” Your heart fluttered as you gave him a sweet smiled

After eating, you two still not went home. You two explore the mall until the time when it closed. You were happy with Yunho. He makes your day brightly. 

“Woah! That was fun! Exploring the Mall the whole day!” you beamed. He smiled, “Yeah!” he agreed.

It’s already late at night so he offered to take you home, “I’ll take you home now.” he said. You nodded, “Okay.”

You two went to his car the the car suddenly drove off.

As the car reach your apartment, you went out. You bowed to him, “Thanks again for making me happy today.” you said. “No problem. So I’ll go ahead now.” he replied. “Okay. Drive safely.” you said as he smiled, “I will.”

With that, the car drove off.

You walks to your apartment but you found Jaejoong sleeping in front of you door. You walks to him stooped down. You just stared at him for a while, then you reach his bangs and gently rubbed it to the side. You continued rubbing it when Jaejoong hand suddenly hold your wrist that made you stopped. His eyes still closed. You look at him surprised. *Is he awake?*

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Annyeong :)

Thank you for loving my fic.

Btw, I have a new fic: Infinite's Only Female Member

I hope you will also love my 2nd one ^_^