Plan

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

As the sun finally rise, your eyes slowly open. The first thing you saw is the sight of Jaejoong’s face. *What is he doing here?* you thought.

But then you remembered what happened last night. A smile went up to your face, *He really did stayed.* you happily thought.

You suddenly realized that you were hugging each other but you didn’t mind it and continued hugging him. You stared at his handsome face. You were enjoying the view.

Until, Jaejoong’s eyes slowly open. He caught you staring at him. You froze on your spot and didn’t take off your eyes on him. You want to look away but your eyes are glued on him. He also didn’t move instead he just stared back.

Both of you staring to each other for a while until Jaejoong’s eyes turns down to your lips and started to lean in towards you. You just watch him, waiting for his lips to met yours.

When the diatance between you two was only inch, your alarm clock suddenly rang. Both of you quickly look away because of the sudden sound.

You then quickly sat up and off your alarm clock. “I’ll go wash my face.” you said and quickly run to the bathroom. Jaejoong just rubbed the back of his neck.

---

“That was so close!” you whispered as you went inside the bathroom. You then wash your red face.

You look at the mirror and lightly slapped your cheeks, “Hyerin, you need to stop liking him now. He can love you back. Boa is only the one at his heart.” you whispered.

You then put your hand to your chest. *Why are you beating so fast for him? Can you please stop? I don’t want to get hurt.* you said on your mind.

---

Jaejoong look around at your room. *So.. I fall asleep here.* he thought. He walk around to your room and his attention turns to your calendar. There’s a red mark on the 30th of December and there’s something written on it. He lean in to read the small font that written on it. ‘My bithday’, that’s the one that were written. *Eh? If I didn’t mistake today is 29 so that means... tomorrow is her birthday?* his eyes widen on his thought.

Suddenly, you went out from your bathroom. “You go wash your face and I’ll go preparing breakfast.” you said as he nodded.

Jaejoong went to your bathroom to wash his face as you went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

---

“Breakfast is ready.” you said as you finished preparing. Jaejoong went to the dining room. Then both of you started to eat.

“What are you planning to do tomorrow?” he suddenly asked. “Tomorrow? Nothing!” you replied.

“You didn’t have any plan for your birthday?” he asked. “Eh? Uh yeah! I forgot that my birthday is tomorrow.” you whispered. “But how did you know?” you asked him in confusion.

“I saw on your calendar at your room.” he replied. You nodded in understanding. “So.. what’s your plan?” he asked again. You shook your hand, “Nothing! I didn’t celebrate my birthday for years.” you replied.

“What?! That’s your day so you need to celebrate it.” he said. “No need for that but if you want just give me a gift.” you said.

He rolled his eyes, “You wish!” he said. You pouted.

---

“I’m going now.” Jaejoong said as you two finished the breakfast. “Okay. By the way, thanks for staying here last night. I’m sorry for my sudden action last night, I was just scared at that time.” you said. He shook his head, “No. It’s okay. I’m leaving now.” he said.

“Okay. Annyeong!” you waved. He just nodded and left.

---

Next morning, you received a message from Jaejoong.

to : Hyerin

Happy Birthday Hyerin! Prepared yourself, we’re going to cekebrate your birthday later at 7:00 pm. Mr. Lee will going to fetch you and bring you to the place. See you :)

from: Boss Jaejoong

A smiled went up to your face. *We’re going to celebrate my birthday. I’m so excited!*