Work Place

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

On the other day, you woke up early. You got up and went to the kitchen. You search for a food but there’s no food anywhere.

You sat on the couch and sighed. “I’m hungry but there’s no food here. I don’t have enough money to buy food also.” you laid your head on the side of the couch.

*Where I’m suppose to get money to buy some food?* you thought.

You think for a while. “Right!” you brightened.

*It’s still not end of the week. What if he won’t give my salary?* you paused for a moment to think again.

*But atleast I’ll give a try..* you pulled out your phone and dialed Jaejoong’s phone number.

“Yeoboseo?” Jaejoong answered. You didn’t give a response on it. “Yah! Ehy did you called? I’m busy okay so stop wasting my time. If it is not important, I’ll hang up now.”

He was about to hang up when you finally spoke. “Wait! It’s very important. I need to meet you now.” you snapped. “What? How important is it huh? I already told you that I’m busy. I’ll hang up now. Don’t you try to call me again, araseo?” “It’s about your ex.” you lied.

“You mean Boa? What’s about her?” Jaejoong quickly replied. “I’ll tell you later. Let’s meet up.” “Go to my office. I’ll text you the location.” “Okay.” with that, Jaejoong hang up.

A while later, you received a text message from Jaejoong. The location written on the text message.

You went to your bathroom to take a bath and wear a jeans and white shirt. Yes, it’s just a normal outfit but it suits to you. Your perfect curves can be seen.

You took a bus to go there. After an half hour, you reach the location.

You enter a building and ride the elevator. It stopped at the 7th floor and you went out. You start to walk and ask some workers who passed by.

“Excuse me, May I ask where Kim Jaejoong’s office is?” you asked one lady.

“There!” she pointed the direction. You bowed. “Thank you.” you respectfully said.

“No problem.” she replied and left. You walk on the direction where the lady pointed. You stopped when a man block your way.

“Where are you going Miss? I think you’re not working here. If you’re going to talk to Mr. Kim, sorry but he didn’t accept any visitor today. He’s very busy right now.” Mr. Lee said.

“I’m sorry but Jaejoong told me to meet him now.” you replied. “You called him Jaejoong? Are you his friend or something?” he asked. “I’m his friend.” you replied. “May I know what’s your name Miss?” he asked.

“I’m Lee Hyerin.” you said. “Okay. Wait here. I’ll ask his permission first.” he said as you nodded. He then left.

---

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“It’s your secretary sir.” Mr. Lee whispered. “Come in.” Jaejoong replied.

Mr. Kim enter his office. “What’s the matter Mr. Lee?” Jaejoong asked.

“Your friend is outside. She said that you told her to meet you now.” Mr. Lee replied. “Friend? Who?” he asked, no idea who was that.

“Her name is Lee Hyerin.” Mr. Lee replied. Jaejoong nodded in understanding. “Let her come in.” “Yes sir.” he replied and left.

---

“Miss Lee, you can go in now.” Mr. Lee said to you as he come back. You bowed. “Thank you.” you said and went in.

“What’s about Boa?” Jaejoong quickly asked. “Ask me a question so quick?” you rolled your eyes.

You walk around and examine his workplace. Jaejoong just watch you but he really want to know what you want to say about Boa.

“Stop walking around. Tell me what do you want to say about Boa now.” You look at him and pouted. “Don’t be so rush. Aish!”

You look around again. “You didn’t told me you have a big workplace.” you said as you sat on the couch.

“Can you just told me what do you want to say about Boa?” he said, annoyed. “Chill okay..” you said and laid on the couch.

“Yah! You’re not at your house. Get up there!” he said with a semi-high voice. “Your couch was comfortable to lay in. Let me take a nap here.” you said. Jaejoong finally stand up and walk to you. “Get up now!” he grabbed your both wrist trying to get you off from the couch.

“I don’t want!” you said and twist your wrist, trying to get off from his hand but the thing is, Jaejoong out-of-balance and end up falling on the couch. 

He’s now on the top of you. You were very shocked on what was happened. Jaejoong was also shocked.

It’s like the world were stopped on moving. Both of you just stared to each other, don’t know what to do. Just like you two were trapped on a small space that you couldn’t move.

Your heart beat so fast. *What’s happening to my heart?* you thought but you didn’t stop staring at him as he also did. You two just continue staring at each other, looking to each other’s eyes.

Suddenly, the door burst open. Someone ruined the moment.