Right decision?

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

As you reach the Bus Stop, you sat there for a moment and look around. *This will be the last day I saw this place. I’ll be leaving Seoul now. Goodbye Seoul, goodbye DBSK, goodbye Yunho and Goodbye to Kim Jaejoong. I’ll try to forget you promise..*

With that, a bus stopped in front of you. You get all your stuffs and stood up. You then look around once more before you could completely get in the bus.

When Jaejoong reach the Bus Stop, he didn’t saw any sight of you but the Bus that you are currently riding was still there. Jaejoong want to check you there but suddenly the bus already departed.

*I’m already late.. Is it already end between the two of us?* he then left with his thought. As he didn’t noticed, a wet-cold thing fall from his eyes.

He went back to his office with a broken heart. He was disapointed to himself for not realizing his feelings for you when you were still here.

As he arrived t his work place, Yunho was still there at his office. “Jaejoong-ah, what happened? Did you make her stop on moving and stay?” Yunho excitedly asked.

Jaejoong lowered his head, “I didn’t een see her. She already leaved me.” his tears starting to fall again.

Yunho gently patted his back, not saying any word. He also don’t know what to say. He didn’t know what word that make him happy.

---

Back to Boa, she was now heart broken as her tears keeps on falling. *Jaejoong already leaved me. I don’t want to be alone.* she then wiped her tears.

*Yoochun must still going to accept me. He loves me so much. He can resist me. Right! I’m going back to him.* she thought and went to Yoochun’s Bar.

As Boa arrived at the bar, she spotted Yoochun talking with a girl. “Excuse me.” Boa said.

Yoochun look up just to see his ex. “Uh.. What my ex doing here?” Yoochun asked. “I want to talk to you.”

“Go ahead.” Yoochun replied. “Alone.” she snapped. “No. Just say it now.” he demanded.

“Okay. I’m here to say that I and Jaejoong were already broke up.” she said. Yoochun raised an eyebrow, “So?”

“I realized that you’re the one I really love and I know that you love me too right? So.. Let’s get back together.” she continued.

Yoochun laugh, “Are you insane? After you dumped me like that you want to go back to me? No way! I’m not a toy for you to played along.” he then look at the girl next to him, “Let’s go y. I don’t want a disturb us.” he wrapped an arm on his waist then left.

*What just happened? Is this really happening to me? No! This can’t be happening!* she lost her balance and end up sitting on the chair.

“Give me a beer.” she ordered to the waiter. As her beer arrived, she quickly drink it straightly.

She spent her night there and drink a beer as much as he want just to forget everything.

---

As the bus stopped at Busan, you went out and look for a place. Luckily, you found one so easily.

“Thanks ahjumma.” you bowed to the land lady.

As the land lady left, you went in to have rest. *I need to build up a new life here in Busan. Did I make a right decision for moving here? I hope I do.* with that, you went to your new room and fall asleep.