Weird Jae

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

Junsu welcome all of you to his vacation house. He straightly went to the kitchen to make some tea.

Yoochun and Boa sat on the short couch that only 2 person can sit. Changmin amd Yunho sat on the long couch. Changmin was on the end part of the couch as Yunho was next to him. You and Jaejoong are going to sat there also. You were about to sit beside Yunho when Jaejoong quickly sat there instead. You frowned at him. He just raised an eyebrow, “What are you waiting for? Sit here..” he patted the empty seat beside him. You just nodded and sat beside him.

Suddenly, Junsu came back with glasses of tea. He gave it to all of you. He then sit at the single couch.

“So.. Junsu, are you going to stay here in Korea?” Yoochun start the coversation. Junsu nodded, “Yes and I won’t come back to States anymore.” he replied.

“Yay! Hyung is going to stay here forever!” Changmin beamed.

“Why? States is good and I don’t think a reason why you want to stay here.” Boa commented. “Because I’m happy when I’m here in Korea and also bacause my friends are here.” Junsu replied.

DBSK smiled at his answer.

“Yeah. We’re all stick together!” Yunho said. “Yeah. Like before.” Jaejoong agreed.

“Speaking of ‘before’... Are you guys remember who is the nerdy boy of DBSK when we were in College?” Boa said. “Uh, yeah! That’s Junsu!” Yoochun beamed.

“Yeah. That’s hyung!” Changmin agreed. “Yah! Stop bringing the past especially about me!” Junsu mumbled.

Then DBSK (except Junsu) and Boa burst into laughter.

DBSK and Boa continue chatting about the past. You just remained silent since you didn’t know what they are talking about.

Boa noticed you and gave you an evil smile. *Aish! I really hate this girl!* you said on your mind.

You just bowed your head, waiting for them to finish their coversaition. But then Yunho noticed you.

“Um.. Hyerin, how did you meet Jaejoong by the way?” Yunho suddenly asked. “Yeah! I also want to know.” Junsu said. Changmin nodded in agreement.

“They’re first meeting was really romantic, right Jaejoong?” Yoochun said. “Uh-oh.. yeah!” Jaejoong slowly nodded.

“Mind to share?” Yunho said as he look at Jaejoong and you. Jaejoong look at you as signal for a help.

You then look to them and smiled. You tell them how you two first met like the story you tell at Boa’s birthday party.

“Woah! I didn’t know hyung was so brave!” Junsu commented. Jaejoong awkwardly smiled. “Yoochun hyung was right! Your first meeting was very romantic. right hyung?” Junsu asked Yunho.

“Y-Yeah!” Yunho force a smile. Now, Boa is out of place. The two person who are not happy that time was Boa and also Yunho.

“Uh, it’s already lunch! Let’s eat!” Changmin tried to change the topic. “Woah! Our maknae is now hungry.” Yoochun teased.

Junsu laugh, “Okay we’re going to eat but who will going to cook?” he asked. “You of course!” Changmin said. “It’s not fair! We already use my vacation house then I’m also going to cook? No way!” Junsu mumbled.

“Um, If you don’t mind.. Can I cook for the lunch?” you suddenly asked. Jaejoong look at you, “Uh yeah. She’s good in cooking promise!” Jaejoong said.

Boa rolled her eyes, pissed off.

“Really?” Junsu look at you. “I don’t know if I’m good but many peolpe love my food. Actually I love cooking!” you replied, smiling.

“Woah! Noona will going to cook for us!” Changmin beamed as you giggled. “Okay, the kitchen is there!” Junsu pointed. You nodded.

“Do you want me to help you?” Yunho said. You look at him surprised, “Are you sure?” you asked him. He smiled and nodded, “I actually love cooking also.” he replied.

You were about to agreed when Jaejoong spoke. “You don’t need to help her because I’m going to help her.” he said. “But you didn’t know how to cook.” you said.

“But I can still help. Since I’m your boyfriend.. I think I’m the right person to help you right?” he said. You didn’t gave him a replied.

“Aish! I can see someone is jelly!” Junsu teased. Jaejoong look at him, “No I’m not!” Jaejoong protested. “Aish! Stop denying! Yunho hyung, let the two prepared a lunch for us.” Junsu said.

“Uh-oh.. Okay.” Yunho don’t have any choice. Changmin feel the sadness of his hyung.

“So.. it’s settled! Let’s go!” Jaejoong grabbed your hand and led the way to the kitchen.

As you two reach the kitchen, you release your hand from his. “What was that? You volunteered to help even though you can’t help! Aish!” you frowned.

“Wae? Do you want that Yunho to help you huh?” Jaejoong asked. “Yes. Because he can help me unlike you.” you replied.

“I already told you to make some distance to him so that we avoid to get caught.” he said.

“Aish! You’re so weird today.” you said. “I’m not! okay. Let’s just cook.” he said. “No! You just sit and watch me cooking.” you said as you start preparing the ingredients.

He shook his head, “No. I’m going to help.” she mumbled as he went beside you.

“Aish! Okay, okay. All you need to do is to wash all the ingredients while I’m cutting the others.” you said. He nodded and do what you just said.

After a while, Jaejoong done washing the ingredients as you still cutting some. Then Jaejoong stared at you.

You noticed him that made you stopped cutting. You look at him, “Wae?” you asked but instead giving you a response, he just starting to lean close to you.

*Omo! What is he doing? Is he going to kiss me?* you thought.