Prepared a breakfast

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

Jaejoong’s eyes slowly open. He gently sat up. “Ahhhh!!” he groaned as he touch his head because of the hang over last night. His head was a bit hurt.

*What happen? Why my head is aching?* he didn’t remember what was happened last night. He then look around and saw a wallet on the floor.

He gently remove the blanket from his body and slowly walk to get the wallet. *Who’s wallet is this?* he wondered.

Jaejoong open the wallet to see your picture. *Eh? Why her wallet is here?* he thought, confused. He put your wallet to his pocket.

Jaejoong went out from his room. He went to the kitchen and search for a food but there’s nothing there.

Then suddenly, the door burst open. *Hmm? Who would it be? Mr. Lee?* he thought and went to the living room just to see you.

“Uh, you already awake!” you said. “What are you doing here? How did you know that I’m living here?” he asked.

“You don’t remember huh?” you said as you walk straight to the kitchen.

Jaejoong followed you. “Remember what?” he asked, confused. “I will answer all your question later but for now, I’m going to cook breakfast first.” you said as you pulled out all the ingredients and start preparing to cook.

Jaejoong sat and rested his elbows at the kitchen table. He look at the groceries, “Where did you get the money for buying all of this?” he suddenly asked.

“Uh.. this? I use my money so you need to pay me.” you said, not looking at him, still focus preparing. “Really?” he asked.

You nodded. “Yes. 70,000 won all in all.” you whispered. “No. I’m not going to pay you.” he said.

You then look at him. “What?!” you gasped. “You didn’t buy that, did you?” he asked. “I do.” you replied.

He gave you a look. He pulled your wallet from his pocket, “This is your wallet right?” he asked. You followed his hand to see your wallet. You was about to get it but he quickly raise his hand.

“Did you really buy that or not?” he asked again. “I already said so give me back my wallet!” you whined. “No! I didn’t believe you! I can’t see that you’re just acting but it’s not work on me.” he said.

“Okay. I didn’t really buy this.” you gave up. “So.. Can you give my wallet back to me now?” you asked.

He shook his head. “No until you said to me who buy that.” he said. You pouted. “Okay. Okay. I’ll tell you. A man help me to pay all of this since I forgot to bring my wallet.” you explained.

“A man? Who? Did you know him? Your friend?” he asked, curious. You shook your head. “No. I didn’t know him but he still help me.” you replied.

“What’s his name then?” he asked. “I don’t know.” you replied.

“What?!” he gasped. “I forgot to ask. I hope we’ll meet again.” you said. He remained silent.

“..so.. Give me my wallet back now.” you said. He nodded and gave it back to you. You put it on your pocket and continue preparing the food.

Jaejoong stared at you the whole time when you were cooking. You happily cooking there not even notice him.

After an half hour, you’re done. You place a one plate to Jaejoong’s table. “Eat now.” you said.

“Do you always cooking?” he asked. You smiled and nodded. “Yes. I actually love to cook.” you proudly said.

He nodded in understanding. He then take a bite on the food. He brightened from the taste, “Woah! It’s so delicious.” he whispered. “You’re so good in cooking.” he added.

“Yeah, I know but why I’m always failed doing a coffee? Aish!” you sighed. He continue to eat as you start yours.

“By the way, what happen last night?” he suddely asked. You stopped eating and look at him. He look back at you, waiting for you to start.

“You were drunk last night and you called me on the phone.” you said. “Yes, I already know that I’m drunk. But why did I call you?” he asked.

“I also don’t know. But.. Maybe you dialed a wrong number. Maybe you think that I’m Boa.” you replied. “What? Why do I think that you’re Boa?” he asked, confused.

You took a bite on your food then answered his question, “Because you kept calling me Boa.” you simply replied. “I kept calling you Boa?” he asked. You nodded.

He remained quiet for a while. “So.. You’re the one who brought me here?” he suddenly asked. You shook your head. “No. Mr. Lee help me.” you replied.

“Where is he then?” Jaejoong asked. “He already left. He’s already tired so I told him to went home first.” you said and continue eating.

“Then why are still here?” here asked, curious. “Because you want me to stay.” you replied while chewing your food.

“What?!” his eyes widen. “I-I really told you t-to stay?” he asked. You stared at him for a moment and burst into laugh. “Just kidding!” you said.

“Yah! You scared me.! Then.. Why are you still here?” he asked. You really did say ‘stay’ but not to me but to Boa. Remember that I told you that you kept calling me Boa?” you explained.

Jaejoong nodded in understanding. “I’m sorry that you stayed.” he whispered.

You shook your head. “It’s okay since I didn’t did it for nothing.” you replied. “What do you mean?” he asked. “You need to pay me. Only 50,000 won is enough for me.” “Why do I?” he asked. “Because It’s hard for me to carry a drunk man like you.” you replied. “Not only you because my secretary help you remember?” he snapped.

“Then.. Because I buy you groceries at the Grocery Store.” you said. “But you didn’t use any of your money.” he snapped again.

“But you still need to pay me.” “Then give me a good reason why do I need to do that.” he said. You remained silent, thinking for an excuse. “Didn’t have any excuses now huh?” he smirked. You wave your hand. “No! I do have! Because.. Because.. I prepared a breakfast for you.” you quickly snapped.

He paused for a moment. “So.. You’re gonna pay me now?” you asked. He sighed, “Okay. I’m going to pay you but only 30,000 won.” he replied.

“What?! You need to pay me 50,000 won.” you said. “I will if you wash the dishes.” he said. You pouted but did what he said.

“I’m finish!” you gasped as you were done on washing the dishes. You pulled out your hand for the pay.

Jaejoong pulled out his wallet and gave you 50,000 won. You smiled at him. “Thanks boss! You’re the best!” you said. “Okay. You can leave now.” he pushed you to the door.

“Wait! If you want me to cook for you again, just call me araseo? I’ll be there for sure but you need to pay me again of course!” you snapped. He rolled his eyes, “Just go!” he pushed you out the door.

You pouted. You start to leave but turns to him again, ‘Just call me.’ you mouthed then waved and left.

“Aish! That girl!” he whispered but a smiled form on his face. He then went back inside his house and close the door.