Visitor

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

On the other day, it was Jaejoong’s day off. He woke up early and search for a food. Yes, there’s a food at the kitchen but he didn’t know how to cook.

He just always eating his breakfast in the restaurant but he can’t do it now since it’s still early 6am in the morning.

The problem is, his stomach need a food now. Until he remembered what had you said yesterday. *Call me if you want me to cook for you.* he flashback.

*Should I call her?* he asked himself. He was about to call you but there was a knock on the the door.

*Eh? Who would be my visitor in early 6am in the morning?* he thought but walks to the door to check it.

When the door finally open, a man around his age standing in front of him. “Hey!” the man greeted.

“Uh, Junsu..” he just whispered. Junsu raised an eyebrow, “It’s just the only word you can say to me? Only my name after we didn’t see each other almost a year?” he asked.

“Uh, I’m sorry. I was just surprised.” Jaejoong said. “Mind inviting your guest to go inside your house?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

“Uh yeah! Come in.” Jaejoong led the way as Junsu followed. Junsu sat on the couch as Jaejoong walk straight to the kitchen to make 2 coffees.

After a while, he went back. “Here..” he handed the coffee to Junsu. “Only a coffee?” Junsu asked but still took the coffee.

Jaejoong sat on the opposite couch so he’s now facing Junsu. “You know that I can’t cook right?” he said. “Yes. I know of course!” Junsu said. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and took a sip on his coffee.

“Do you want me to cook for you?” Junsu asked. “Really? Woah! You’re really a great friend Junsu!” Jaejoong beamed. “I’m sorry but I was just kidding!” Junsu teased.

Jaejoong pouted. “Aish! Okay I’ll cook for you.” Junsu said as he stood up amd went to the kitchen. Jaejoong followed.

Junsu was preparing a breakfast as Jaejoong watch him. “When did you juat come back?” Jaejoong suddenly asked.

“Yesterday.” Junsu replied, not looking at him, still focuse on preparing. “When are you planning to went back to States?” Jaejoong asked.

“I won’t come back there anymore. I’m going to stay here forever.” he replied. “How about your parent’s business there?” Jaejoong asked.

“My family will going to handle that and I will handle our business here in Korea.” Junsu replied. Jaejoong nodded in understanding.

“I’m finish!” Junsu whispered as he finish the breakfast. Junsu grabbed the plates and went to the dining area as Jaejoong help him.

“Woah! You’re really great in cooking! Your food was really good as always.” Jaejoong whispered as he took a bite on the food. “I know right!” Junsu proudly beamed.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and continue to eat. “Why did you visit me by the way? Jaejoong suddenly asked. “Because I miss you..” Junsu whispered as he start his food. Jaejoong choke, “Wh-What?” Jaejoong gasped.

Junsu look up to him and burst into laughter. “Yah! What are you laughing at?” Jaejoong crossed his arms.

“I was just kidding okay. If you just see your reaction.. Haha!” Junsu can't hold his laugh. “Yah! Stop laughing at me!” Jaejoong yelled. “Okay, I’ll stop now.” finally he really stopped.

“Soo.. What’s the real reason why you’re here?” Jaejoong asked again. “I’m here to say to you that DBSK will be having a reunion.” Junsu replied. “DBSK?” Jaejoong asked.

Junsu nodded. “Yes. Remember our College days? We, the 5 of us were used to called that right?” Junsu explained.

“Yes I know that. What I mean is.. the 5 of us we’re going to meet again?” Jaejoong asked. Jinsu nodded again, “Yes. Actually, Yesterday, I met Yoochun.” “Wht did he said?”

“He’s going to be there of course with—” “Boa..” Jaejoong snapped. Jinsu lowered his head, “Yeah..” Jaejoong remained silent.

“I’m sorry.” Junsu whispered. Jaejoong shook his head, “No. She’s only my past now so it’s okay.” “Is it because of your current girlfriend huh?” Junsu teased. “G-Girlfriend?” Jaejoong gasped. Junsu nodded. “Yeah. Yoochun told me that you brought her at Boa’s birthday party.”

*Uh, yeah. I forgot that I hired a girlfriend.* Jaejoong remembered. “And Yoochun also told me how beautiful your girlfriend is.” Junsu added. *Aish! That Yoochun! He already have a girlfriend but he’s still looking to other girls.* Jaejoong thought.

Junsu waved at his face, “Yah! Kim Jaejoong, Are you still listening to me?”  Jaejoong snapped out all of his thought, “What did you say again?” he asked. “I’m asking you if you really have a new girlfriend?” Jaejoong nodded. “Yeah” he replied. “Then you must bring her along at our reunion.” Junsu requested. “B-Bring her?” Jaejoong gasped.

Junsu nodded again, “Yes. Yoochun was going to bring his girlfriend so you must bring yours too.” he explained.

*Uh yeah! He’s right! If Boa is gonna be there, Hyerin must be there too.* he thought. “So are you going to bring her?” Junsu asked again.

Jaejoong nodded. “Of course I do!” he replied. “So.. I’ll go ahead now. I also need to go to Yunho and Changmin’s place.” “Okay. Thanks for the food by the way.” Jaejoong said.

“No problem.” Junsu replied. “I’ll walk you out.” Jaejoong led the way to the door as Junsu followed.

“So.. See you on friday at our reunion. I’m hoping to see your girlfriend there and introduce her to us.” Junsu reminded. Jaejoong nodded, “Don’t worry. I will.”

With that, Junsu waved and left. Jaejoong sighed, *That will be a tiring week I think.* he thought as he went back to his house.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

I just want to clarified, I know that Jae can cook but he’s different here so I hope all of you will understand :)