Grocery Store

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

When the sun rise came, your eyes slowly open. You look around at the unfamiliar place. *Hmm? Where am I?* you were confused.

Then suddenly, you saw Jaejoong laying on the bed. He was still sleeping. *Oh right! Jaejoong was drunk yesterday that’s why I’m here!* you remembered.

You stared at sleeping Jaejoong for a while. Then you decided to went to the Grocery Store to buy food for breakfast.

You quickly grabbed your jacket and left Jaejoong’s house. As you didn’t know, your wallet accidentally fall from your jacket.

You didn’t notice that your wallet was gone because you just take a walk to the Grocery Store since it’s just near from Jaejoong’s house.

---

You grabbed all the the foods that you need for breakfast as you reach the Grocery Store. When you already satisfied, you straightly went to the counter for paying.

“70,000 won Miss.” the lady at the counter said. You put your hand to your pocket to get your wallet but there’s no wallet there. You search for your wallet everywhere around your body but you end up for nothing.

“Miss? 70,000 won please..” the lady repeated. You look at her and bowed, “I’m sorry. I forgot my wallet.” you said. “Miss, you just take a long time before you said that?” the lady said, irritated.

You bowed again, “I’m so—” “I’ll gonna pay for her.” a voice from behind snapped. You look at your back to see a tall and handsome man.

He sweetly smiled at you and handed the money to the lady. “Here..” he said as the lady took it. The man also paid his.

After paying, you two went out from the Store. “Thank you..” you whispered. He look at you and gave another sweet smile. “No problem.” he replied.

You couldn’t help but smiled back. “Um, I got a go now. Thanks again. Bye!” you waved and run back to Jaejoong’s place.

“Wait—” he tried to stop you but you already gone. “Woah! She was so fast!” he amazed as a smile form on his face. *Aish! I forgot to ask her name...*

Then suddenly, someone called him. “Hyung!” He look up, “Oh.. Changmin!”

Changmin walks to him. “What take you so long? I’ve been waiting for you in an half hour.” he said.

“I’m sorry okay. I just met someone.” he replied. “Someone you know or not?” Changmin asked.

He shook his head. “No. I just met her today.” he replied. “Her? That means.. it’s a girl. Woah! Yunho hyung met a girl. Is she beautiful? Hot? Cute? What?” Changmin excitedly asked.

“Stop asking me. Let’s just go okay.” Yunho said and start to walk. Changmin pouted. “Then.. Did you ask her name?”

Yunho shook his head. “No. I forgot.” he sighed. “What? You forgot?” Changmin gasped. “I said stop asking me. Let’s go!” Yunho said and walk fast.

“Wait hyung!” Changmin run after him.