Truth

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

Both you and Yunho startled by the sudden voice. Both of you turned around to see Boa. *Omo! She already knew. Eoteokhae?* you thought.

She walks to the two of you. “Tell me, you’re just a HIRED girlfriend right?” she asked. You kept silent.

“No. She’s not. You’re just wrong.” Yunho said. Boa laugh a little, “Wrong huh? I already heard so stop fooling me!” she didn’t convinced.

“Why did Jaejoong hired you as his girlfriend huh? Because of me?” she asked. You just look away. “I knew it! He still love me. Don’t worry, you don’t have to work on him anymore because I decided to come back to him.” with that Boa left.

You sighed and lowered your head. “Aish! That !” Yunho whispered. He was about to run after her when you caught his wrist. “Don’t! Let her be. I think this is better since I’m already tired at this job.” you explained.

“But we need at least know what was happening there.” Yunho suggested. *Yes, he’s right. I need to prepared myself now.* you then nodded to him.

---

“Jaejoong-ah! Jaejoong-ah!” Boa shouted as she run and hug him. Jaejoong was very surprised. “Babe? Why are you hugging him?” Yoochun coldly asked. Both Junsu and Changmin were really confused.

“What are you doing?” Jaejoong asked her. “I just knew everything about your hired girlfriend. You hired her because of me right? I knew it! You still love me.” Boa happily said, still hugging him.

Jaejoong’s eyes widen with the sudden revelation. “What? Hired girlfriend?” Junsu was confused. “Who? Hyerin noona?” Changmin asked.

But then you and Yunho appeared. Jaejoong look confused at you. You just lowered your head. “Yah! What really happening?!” Yoochun coldly asked.

Boa finally released Jaejoong. She then look at you, “Go and tell us the truth about you being a hired girlfriend.” Boa ordered.

You look at her and turned to Jaejoong then to others. You make out a long sighed, “I think it’s the time for you all to know the truth. I’m not really Jaejoong’s girlfriend. He just hired me to help him to get Boa back.” you said.

“Hyung! Is it true?” Junsu asked. He just nodded. “Actually, I didn’t think your relationship with her is just a fake because I found it as a real.” Junsu commented.

“Wait! What are you going to do now noona?” Changmin asked Boa. “Since I already knew the truth and I actually realized my feelings. Jaejoong was the only person in my heart.” Boa explained. Jaejoong look at you to see your reaction but you just give him a forced smile, ‘They success!’ you mouthed.

“What?! What about me? I’m your boyfriend now!” Yoochun yelled. “I’m sorry Yoochun but I’m not really in love with you. It’s hard to admit but I just want your money that’s why I chose you over Jaejoong but now I realized, Jaejoong is more important to me now.” she explained.

“What?! No way!” Yoochun was about to get Boa back when Junsu grabbed his arm, “You can’t! She already chose Jaejoong.” Junsu whispered.

“Um.. I think we to go back home now. This will not going to be good if we stayed.” Changmin suggested. “Changmin is right. Let’s just leave here now.” Junsu said.

All of you nodded and packed all your stuffs.

---

“Um.. Hyerin—” Jaejoong want to have a talk with you when suddenly Boa appeared, “Babe I’m ready. Let’s go now.” she walks to him and hug his arm.

“Are you ready Hyerin?” Yunho also appeared to rescue you. You look up and nodded. You look at Jaejoong before you go, “I’ll go to your office tomorrow to get my salary.” you bowed and went Yunho. Both of you then disappeared.

“Let’s go also.” Boa said as he nodded.

---

“I’m so happy that we’re back together now.” Boa whispered. Jaejoong was didn’t focusing on what Boa was saying. He just thinking about you while driving.

“Babe, are you listening to me?” Boa asked. He snapped out all his thoughts, “Ne?” he asked. “I’m asking you if you’re happy that we’re together again.” she asked again. “Uh-oh.. Yeah.. I’m happy..” he replied. Boa smiled as he forced a smiled to her.

*Yes. I should be happy now that Boa back to me.* he thought.

---

“Are you sure you okay?” Yunho suddenly asked as you two arrived at your apartment. You nodded, “I was just tired. So many happens today.” you replied.

“Okay then. I’m going now. I’ll meet you tomorrow.” he said. You just nodded not knowing what he said.

As he left, you also went in. You sighed, *Tomorrow will be our last meeting. What’s going to happen after tomorrow?*