Worried

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

Morning came, you woke up early. You look around to see Boa still sleeping. You silently leave the room, not wanting to wake Boa up.

When you reach the kitchen, you saw Yunho preparing a food. “Good morning!” he greeted with a sweet smiled. You bowed and greeted him back, “Good morning! What are you doing?” you asked.

“Making a breakfast for us.” he replied. “I’ll go help you” you offered.

He shook his head, “No. I can take it by myself.” he replied. You walks to him, “I know you can do it by yourself but I want to help. Just take it as a ‘thank you’ for keeping my secret.” you said as you started to help him preparing.

He stared at you for a while, noylt saying a word. You stopped when you noticed him, “Stop just staring at me. I said I want to help you not I want to do it by myself.” you said, not looking him.

A smiled went up from his face and started to help you. You’re the one who was cutting food as Yunho on the other hand was the one who was cooking.

Suddenly, you accidentally cut your pointed finger, “Ouch!” you gasped. Yunho look at you and quickly run to you when he saw your pointed finger is bleeding. “What happen?” he asked, worried. “It’s nothing. I just accidentally cut my finger.” you replied.

“Nothing? It’s still bleeding. Come here!” he quickly grabbed your finger and the blood. You were very shocked by his action. “W-What are y-you doing?” you gasped.

“Just wait here. I’ll go get a band aid.” he said as he released your finger from his mouth and left to get a band aid. You stared at your finger, *What was happened? Did he just my blood?* you couldn’t think why he did that.

Suddenly, Yunho went back to you with a band aid. “Your hand..” he nodded on your hand. You snapped out all your thoughts and look at him, “Eh?” you asked.

Instead of giving you a response, he just grabbed your hand and put the band aid on your pointed finger. “This will going to be better soon.” he said.

You just nodded, “Gomawo..” you whispered. You were about to continue cutting the food when he stopped you, “No. You don’t need to continue that. I’ll go do it.” he said as he grabbed the knife from your hand and continued what you were doing earlier.

“I’ll go cook then.” you said. “No. I’m the one will do that.” he said.

You look at him, “But.. What I’m going to do now?” you asked. “Nothing. Just sat there and watch me.” he nodded at the chair.

“But—” “No buts.” he snapped. You then gave up and do what he said.

After 30 minutes, the food is done. “Can you taste it for me?” he asked. “Of course!” you then taste it. “Woah! You made a delicious food!” you beamed.

“Really?” he asked. You smiled and nodded, “Let’s serve this.” you said.

He nodded.

You two were preparing the dining area when the others suddenly woke up and came. “Woah! The breakfast is ready? Who cook all of that?” Yoochun asked.

“I and Hyerin cook all of this.” Yunho replied as the others look at you.

“Woah! Hyung and noona preapared a breakfast for us!” Changmin beamed.

You waved your hand, “No! I didn’t help. Yunho was only one who cook this.” you explained.

“Wait! What happened to your finger?” Jaejoong worriedly asked when he noticed the band aid on your pointed finger. You look at your finger, “Uh, it's nothing.” you shook your head.

Jaejoong walks towards you and grabbed your hand, “Nothing huh? Did you cut your finger while you’re preparing a breakfast?” he asked you. He then look at Yunho, “Why did you let her to prepared a breakfast?” he asked coldly.

You grabbed his arm, “It’s not his fault. It’s mine, he already told me not to help him but I forced him to help. And about this..” you pulled out your finger, “..I was very clumsy that’s why I cut my finger and Yunho was the one who put this band aid so no need to be mad at him. It’s all my fault.” you defended him.

“Can we just eat now?” Boa snapped. “Yeah! Let’s just eat.” Yoochun agreed.

Then all of you sat and starting to eat with an awkward atmosphere. No talking but just eating. You take a look at Jaejoong. You want to apologize to him but he looks very mad.

You just then started to eat your food. Jaejoong take a glance at you, *I’m sorry but I’m just worried about you..*