Summer

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

At the past few months, you’re always hanging out with Yunho. Yes, you’re always with him but your mind is not focusing on him. You always gave him a fake smile. It’s really hard for you.

Hard because even though Yunho is in front of you, you keep thinking of Jaejoong. Yes, Yunho is sweet towards you but Jaejoong’s sweetness is the best.

As you didn’t know, Jaejoong keeps on spying the two of you. He can feel that you’re already happy with Yunho but he’s wrong because you’re not. You’re just forcing yourself to be happy in front of Yunho.

Until one day, Jaejoong received a phone call from Junsu.

“Yeoboseyo?” Jaejoong answered. “Hyung!” Junsu replied. “Why did you called?” Jaejoong asked. “Summer is already starting. Let’s go to the beach!” Junsu said.

*Go to the beach along with Hyerin? I think I’ll take it as an opportunity to be with her as my girlfriend.* Jaejoong thought. “Yeoboseyo? Hyung, are you still there?” Junsu asked. Jaejoong snapped out his thought, “Yes. I’m still here.” he replied.

“So.. Are you come along with us?” Junsu asked. “Yes, I’ll be there with my girlfriend.” Jaejoong said. “That’s good then.” Junsu said. Then the phone call ended.

Jaejoong suddenly dialed your number to make a phone call. “Yeoboseyo?” you answered. “Uh-oh.. Hey!” he don’t know how to start. “Why did you called?” you asked.

“Um.. Junsu called just a while ago and he said that DBSK will going to the beach and you need to be there also since they know that you’re my girlfriend.” he explained.

“Uh yeah. I already know about that. I’m with Yunho now and he told me.” you replied. His mood changed to hear that name again and to know that you’re with him right now. “Okay. Since you already know, I’ll hang up now.” his voice become cold.

“Wait—” you want to stop him but he already hang up. *Aish! I still want to talk to him. It’s been a month since I didn’t see him and hear his voice.* you sighed.

“What’s wrong?” Yunho asked. You look at him and quickly shook your head, “Nothing.” you replied and smiled. He then nodded in understanding.

---

The day that DBSK going to the beach finally came, Jaejoong went to your apartment to fetch you.

“Are you ready?” he asked. You nodded as you get your stuffs and went out. “Let’s go then.” he said as he started to walk. You just followed him.

As both of you already inside the car, the car drove off. You take a look at him while he was driving. *He looks thin now. Did he get sick?* you worriedly thought.

Jaejoong suddenly caught you staring at him, “Wae?” he asked. You snapped out your thought and turns your head to the window, “Nothing.” you replied. He then stared at you for a while, *She become more beautiful.* he then focus on driving again.

---

“Hyung!” Junsu called. “Uh.. Hey!” Jaejoong shouted back as both of you walks to them.

“I already get a place to stay for us.” Junsu said. “Okay then.” Jaejoong replied. Yunho gave you a smiled at you smiled back. Since Yunho already knew the secret between Jaejoong and you, Jaejoong can’t do anything to stop you on giving smile to him.

---

“Okay! This place has 4 rooms. Me and Changmin will going to shared. Yoochun hyung with Boa, Jaejoong hyung with Hyerin, and Yunho hyung alone.” Junsu explained.

Both you and Jaejoong look at each other.