Rejected

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

You startled by the sudden called. You turned to your back only to see Yunho. You were a bit disappointed that you were expecting him to be Jaejoong.

*Why I’m expecting him? Of course he wont’t run after me.* you thought.

As you didn’t know, Jaejoong was there hiding from afar. He want to chase you but when he herd Yunho called your name, he stopped.

*Is it the reason why you don’t want to hang out with me?* with that, he went back to his work place.

Yunho waved his hand in front of your face as he walks to you, “Hyerin-ah?”

You then snapped out your thought. “Uh, Yunho-ah.. What are you doing here?” you suddenly asked. He smiled at you, “Didn’t I told you I’m going to meet you today?” he reminded.

You look at him, puzzled. “I told you last night that I’m going to meet you today.” he said. You then pretented to know and nodded.

“I brought my car. Let’s go!” he said as he hold your hand and let you to the car. With that, the car drove off.

---

“Let’s go watch a movie.” he suggested. You just nodded, don’t want to protest.

Yunho picked a comedy one since he already knew you don’t want a horror. As Yunho already get the tickets, both of you went to the theater room.

The movie was really great, it’s really funny but you couldn’t laugh as your mind was not there but to someone. Yunho was the only one who were laughing between the two of you.

But then he noticed your action, “Wae? You don’t like the movie?” he asked. “Eh?” you then shook your head, “Ani. I’m just hungry I guess.” you replied.

“Let’s eat after this then.” he said. You forced a smile and nodded.

---

“Let’s eat there?” he pointed in one of the restaurant there as the movie ended and both of you went out. You nodded as both both of you went there.

As you two were eating, you were not the usual that always eating so fast. Yunho can see that sokething is bothering you. “Hyerin? is there something wrong?” he worriedly asked.

You look at him and quickly shook your head. “No. I’m just tired.” you replied. He still not convinced at your replied. “I don’t think your just tired.” he commented.

“Eh?!” you gasped. “If my confession the one that bothering you, don’t worry because I can still wait even it’s take a long time.” he patiently said.

You bit you lips, “Um.. Yunho-ah..” you whispered. “Hmm?” he asked.

“About your feelings for me, I want to give you my answer now..” you said. He look straightly at your eyes, “Really?”

“Yunho-ah.. As I told you last time, you’re tall and handsome that all the girls like on their ideal man. You were sweet, caring and also easy to get along. I’m always glad to be with you. I like exploring with you. It was fun...” you said.

He smiled at you, still focusing on you. You then continued, “..and I’m glad that someone like you admire me but I don’t think I’m the right girl for you.”

“What do you mean? You’re the only one that I want to be with.” he said. You shook your head, “No. I can’t. Jaejoong is your friend and I don’t want to get connection to him again. I’m actually going to move today.” you replied.

“What? You’re going to move? But why?” he asked. “So many happened to me here. I just want to go far and forget all just happened.” you replied.

“Forget? Wait.. are you in love with Jaejoong?” he asked. You quickly shook your head, “No!” you snapped.

“You want to move and forget all because of him right? You can’t fool me.” he said. “I’m sorry but I need to go now to packed my things.” you stood up.

Yunho suddenly grabbed your wrist, “If you don’t love him, why don’t you accept me?” he asked. “I’m sorry I really need to go now.” you said not looking at him then completely left.

*Why don’t you accept me? I know it’s because of Jaejoong..* tears starting to fall from Yunho’s eyes after you reject him.