Condition

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

You were still running until you reach the mall. You saw Yunho at main door at the mall and you quickly dragged him to go inside.

“Wae? What’s happening?” Yunho asked in confusion. “Jaejoong wasso curious about who’s I’m gonna meet today so we better go t the theater now.” you said.

He nodded, “Uh yeah. Come on!” he replied as you two started to walks to the theater place.

Yunho quickly buy two tickets as you reach the theater place. This time, he choose a comedy movie since you got scared last time at the horror movie.

You just laugh the whole time at the theater brcause of the movie that you watched. Yunho laugh along and was very happy that you’re now enjoyed the movie.

As the movie ended, you two went out. “That was very funny.” you beamed. “Yeah unlike the last time right?” he teased. You pouted.

“Okay! Let’s eat.” he suggested. You nodded, “Yeah!”

You two started to eat as you two reach the restaurant and as your order already served. You finished your food so fast as always. Yunho didn’t shocked anymore since he already knew your hubby when it comes to food. He just smiled at you.

After you two eat, you two started to walk around the mall like you do last time. When the time getting late, you two decided to went back home.

Yunho offered you to take you home as you accept it.

As Yunho’s car stopped at your place, you two went out from the car and Yunho walks you to your front door.

To your surprised, Jaejoong was there, waiting for you. Jaejoong looks at you and frowned when he saw Yunho next to you. “You meet up with Yunho?” he coldly asked.

You then walks to him, “I’ll talk to you inside.” you said. “No. Tell it to me right now.” he ordered. “But—” “I said tell it to me right now!” he said in a bit a high voice that made you jump a little.

“I’m going to explain.” Yunho suddenly said. You shook your head at him to gave hima signal not to tell him taht he already knew.

“Yeah right! You’re the one who need to explain this. So.. Why are you with my girlfriend?” Jaejoong coldly asked.

“No need to act in front of me.” Yunho said. You shook your head to stopped him.

“What?!” Jaejoong gasped. “I already know the truth. Hyerin is just you HIRED girlfriend right?” he emphasized the word ‘hired’. You just closed your eyes when you heard what was Yunho said.

Jaejoong gave you a look, “You told him?” he asked. You shook your head, “No!” you snapped.

“She didn’t tell me anything. I just heard it at your Work Place yesterday.” Yunho said. “Yesterday?” Jaejoong asked.

Yunho nodded, “Yes. When Hyerin was asking about her salary.” he said. Jaejoong look at you. You nodded to gave him a signal that Yunho’s said was right.

Jaejoong then look back at Yunho, “Okay. I’m now satisfied at your explanation. So can you please leave us alone to have talk?” he asked. Yunho look at you in concerned. You nodded, ‘I’m okay.’ you mouthed.

“Okay. I’ll go ahead now.” Yunho said and left. Jaejoong look at you, “Let's talk inside.” he ordered as you two went in. You two sat on the couch.

“So Yunho now knew about our secret.” Jaejoong whispered. “What if he tell this to everyone?” he asked, worried.

“Don’t worry, he won’t.” you replied. “How can you sure?” he asked again.

You then told him about your conversation with him yesterday, about his condition for him to keep the secret.

“So.. That’s why you’re with him today and you didn’t told me who is you’re going to meet up?” he asked as you nodded.

He sighed, “Now that Yunho knew about our secret, we just need to trust him that he will not tell this to anyone.” he said. “Yeah, I guess.” you nodded.

“I’m going now.” Jaejoong whispered. “Okay. I’ll walk you out.” you offered as he nodded.

You then walk him to the door. “Be careful on your way.” you said. “Okay.” with that, he left as you went in and closed the door.