Scared

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

You suddenly stopped on what you were doing because od the sudden knock. *Who is it this time?* you thought as you walks to the door and open it.

To your surprised, it was Jaejoong again. “Yah—” you want to yelled at him but he quickly dragged you inside and closed the door.

“Yah! Why are you still here?” you then asked. “Wae? Can’t I?” he just replied as he walks to the kitchen. You followed him, “Yes. You can’t! It’s already dark, you need to go home now.” you said.

“Later.” he replied. “No. Just go now!” you protested. He ignored you then, “Uh, you’re cooking dinner! I should wait for it.” he beamed.

“What?! No way!” you shouted. “You don’t have choice.” he smirked. You rolled your eyes as you continued preparing the food.

---

“Woah! They all looks delicious!” Jaejoong beamed as you finished. You rolled your eyes again on him. “Let’s start to eat now.” Jaejoong suggested.

“Psh!” you whispered but started to eat as Jaejoong also.

---

“Since you already eat dinner here, so I think you can go now?” you asked. He shook his head, “Later.” he said. You rolled your eyes on him once more.

You then look at the window, “Eh? It’s raining.” you whispered. Jaejoong look at you, “Raining?” he asked.

You nodded, “Yes and it seems like it will become a heavy rain or typhoon?” you replied. “I think you really need to leave now before the rain became heavy.” you suggested.

But Jaejoong shook his head again, “Sirrheo!” he said. You then walks to him and tried to stand him up, “Go now!” you ordered as he finally stand up. “Why you always want me to leave but you let Yunho to stayed here huh?” he said.

“What?!” you gasped. “Nothing! I’ll go ahead now.” he was about to leave when suddenly the atmosphere become dark.

“What happen?” you suddenly asked. “I think there’s a black-out because of the rain.” Jaejoong replied. *Oh no! Not now.* you thought since you’re afraid in the dark especially when it’s raining.

“I’m going now.” Jaejoong said. “No!” you snapped. “What?!” he asked in confusion.

“Where are you? I’m scared.” you said, trembling as you froze on you spot. He laugh, “What? You? Scared? You can’t fool me!” he didn’t believed you at first but you were remained silent.

“Hyerin? Are you still there?” he suddenly asked. “Y-Yes. W-Where are y-you?” you nervously asked.

He could now feel that you’re really scared. “I’m just here.” he said as he walks to you. You then quickly hold his arm.

“Do you have a lamp here?” he asked. “Yes, there at the kitchen.” you nervously replied. “Okay. Just wait here. I’ll go get it.” he was about to leave when you quickly hug him because of a sudden lightning came. “Don’t leave me.” you whispered.

He look at you surprised, “Okay. Hold my hand so I can lead the way.” he pulled out his hand and you took it. “Don’t worry. I won’t leave you.” he whispered as you nodded.

“Come on!” he said as you two started to walk.

---

“There! I found it!” Jaejoong said as he found the lamp. He quickly lighten it up. That time, he can now see your face. Your eyes were teary.

“Are you okay?” he asked. You shook your head. “Okay. I’ll stay until the light came back.” he said. You just nodded.

“Come on! You need to sleep now.” he said as you nodded. You two walk to your room as you were holding his arm.

---

“Go sleep now. I’ll just say here.” he said as you laid down on your bed and he sat on the chair, a bit far from your bed.

Suddenly, a loud sound of lightning came again. You screamed, scared. Jaejoong quickly runs to you, “Gwenchana?” he asked.

You shook your head as you hug his arm. “I’ll stay here by your side. No need to be scared now.” he tried to alm you. You nodded.

Then another lightning came again. You couldn’t help but to screamed again and hug his body.

Jaejoong then laid next to you for you to calm. You’re still hugging him. “Don’t worry, I’m still on your side.” he whispered on your ears.

A lightning came one more time. You hugged him more tight this time. For you to get more calm, he hugs you back and gently your hair. “Go sleep now. Don’t mind the lightning.” he whispered.

You nodded then suddenly, you fell asleep with his warm embrace. You feel better with his arms. Jaejoong stared at your sleeping face.

A smiled went up to his face. *You’re so cute when you’re scared.*

Soon, Jaejoong also fall asleep.