Too late?

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

As Jaejoong went back to his Office, he spotted Yunho there. He was puzzled why Yunho is there. *Isn’t he’s with Hyerin?*

“What are you doing here Yunho?” he suddenly asked. Yunho look up, “Uh.. Jaejoong-ah..” he whispered.

Jaejoong walks to his place and sat on his office chair. “What’s bring you here?” he asked once again. “Did you meet Hyerin?” Yunho asked.

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow, “What? Why are you asking me about her? Aren’t you’re the one with her now? I saw you with her earlier so it’s impossible.” Jaejoong muttered.

“So you didn’t know?” Yunho asked. “Know what?” Jaejoong was really confused now. “She’s going to move today.” Yunho replied.

*She’s going to move? That means.. I won’t see her anymore?* he want to go to you but he thinks that you and Yunho were now together. “Why are you still here? Go and stopped her.” Yunho said.

Jaejoong look at him surprised, “Aren’t you’re the one to do that? You’re now her boyfriend right?” he asked. Yunho quickly shook his head, “No. She already reject me earlier.” he replied.

“What? I thought you two are together now.” Jaejoong said. “No. That’s impossible because she already love someone else.” Yunho replied.

“She love someone else?” Jaejoong repeated. Yunho nodded, “She didn’t say to me that she love someone but I can feel it and I can also feel that is you.” Yunho replied.

“M-me? How?” Jaejoong asked. “She’s happy when she’s with you. She didn’t smiled like that with me. I’m sure she loves you and I can feel that you loves her too right?”

“Yes, I do but..” “No buts! Just go an stopped her now. Or else you won’t see her anymore.” Yunho dragged him out of his office. “Uh-oh..”

“Go now!” Yunho shouted. Jaejoong nodded and smiled, “Thank you Yunho-ah!” he shouted back then left.

*You’re so lucky that you’re the one that she loves. I hope you will arrived there at right time and make her stopped on moving.* Yunho thought.

---

“Are you sure you really want to move now?” the land lady asked you as you were ready to leave. You nodded, “Yes, I’m sure. There are so many things that happened to me these past few months. I want to move to forget all of that. I should go now ahjumma.” you said.

The land lady nodded, “I think I couldn’t stop you for leaving this place so I don’t have any choice but to support you. I hope you will make a good-new life wherever you will going to move. But if you want to go back, the apartment is always here for you.” the land lady said.

You gave her a smiled and bowed, “Thank you for everything ahjumma but I don’t think I’ll be back here.” you said then left. Then the land lady went inside your apartment to check it.

As Jaejoong arrived at your apartment, he saw the land lady went out from your apartment. “May I help you Mister?” the land lasy asked as she caught Jaejoong looking at her.

“Um.. Is Hyerin still there?” Jaejoong asked. *Please say yes.* he hoped.

The land lady shook her head, “She already leaved but I think she’s still at the Bus Stop right now. You can still stop her.” the land lady replied.

Jaejoong bowed, “Thank you.” with that, he quickly run to the Bus Stop. *I hope it’s not too late..*